It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Indian Elder explains why America is DOOMED

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This not just some Native American elder speaker, he is of the Hopi nation!

...if you were referring to floyd westerman - he's not hopi... he's sioux from the sisseton wahpeton oyate...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Really? Either way, he speaks of the Hopi

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

What awesome synchronicity. I would encourage ANYBODY that is in the region to see if they can dig up that video and post it for the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Ever notice how Native American chanting, drumming, speaking words of wisdom, and even seeing them, sometimes stirs the soul and evokes a moment of question, that causes time to momentarily cease. It is as if their truth is part of truth for us all, and they maintain a connection to it, which conveys the attitude to us.
Man, if we did indeed see everything as having spirit, perhaps our resources would be managed with respect and preservation for the future, instead of a dominating and abusing our planet.
Is good/clean water really expecting too much these days?
Here is to the web of life and symbiotic ecology

Peace,
spec

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I saw this a while ago it is good and worth watching. food for thought........

kx

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
haha you shouldn't have to have anyone explain anything to know why america is doomed, believing in apocalyptic scenarios is just common sense looking at the world today

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by slamakow

believing in apocalyptic scenarios is just common sense looking at the world today

That's kind of the point though, the edge of the cliff is moving closer, in everyone's reality.
First step to change is to recognize and become aware of the source of problems. But selective denial from some of our leaders clog the wheels of change until it's too late. Maybe that is just how it is, same as it ever was.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Why is this in the skunkworks when there's crap on the Mayan calendar and such littering other places? Thanks for the video. I've delved into the Hopi prophecies, and they really start creeping you out after a while.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
If he really believes what's in his message than his people should quit whining about how they got kicked off their land.

Things change

Your post is worst than my spelling

la2

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

Look back in history, all super-powers fall eventually - Romans, Spanish, French, British, Russia.......... USA?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is my friend, Redcrow. In this life he was a great teacher.
From the next life, he is my greater teacher.
I truly miss his earthly presence.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
At 4:30 he mentions that water is sacred. I have to agree with that because out of all the technological advances we have made, we STILL cannot make water. The ONE thing that is necessary for ALL things to live.... we cannot make. Sacred indeed.

science.howstuffworks.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Of course we can make water - jet contrails and LOX/H2 rocket engines do it every day....

Chemtrail nuts complain about it every day too - eg www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by mythos

What is ignorant about it ?? For once i can agree with Kro, they really are far too negative in general, never recovering, never changing.

NEVER Forgiving, or Forgetting...unable to repair the broken souls, they had better figure it out, cause they are not going to reclaim nothing or be able to inherit a dam thing with the amazing self-destruction that is on display everywhere.

fairly insensitive statement,I'd say. Who is anyone to judge their opinions/mindsets? your not one of them and you don't share their culture so how can you hope to perceive their wisdom if you wont even keep an open mind?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Why is this in the skunkworks when there's crap on the Mayan calendar and such littering other places? Thanks for the video. I've delved into the Hopi prophecies, and they really start creeping you out after a while.

Yeah I studied their creationary myths and in their beggining they had two princes who were the sons of the sun God,they cut holes in the people to make them evolve,a mouth is cut to eat,nose holes to breathe,an anus hole to defecate I mean....its odd for sure. I could be mistaken but they are also fairly sex crazed... Every new dimension they were welcomed to by other types of humanoids they soon were ousted from by the natives because our men kept sleeping with their women...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

This is a great man with a huge spirit that speaks. I think it is sad that in our world there are so few with such wisdom and love, that effect change like this man does just by virtue of listening to him.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
cool video it was rather intresting watching all this and learning something

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

If you're into that- I highly recommend a record by a Navajo fella by the name of 'Johnny Mike'; the CD is entitled 'My Spirit Soars,' (I know, it sounds hokey...but it's not). It's a collection of Navajo peyote songs of healing; always brings me to a level I haven't connected with since I was a kid growing up on the Rez (& perhaps beckons me to the time before I began this life), & moves me to tears of such a nature that I can't describe- maybe tears of joy, or something else- I have to decompress for a while after I listen to it, for it is very powerful music. Anyway, peace out.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
If he really believes what's in his message than his people should quit whining about how they got kicked off their land.

Things change

We can always count on you, Kro to make nasty remarks about the Native Americans. Thanks for not letting us down here.

They can whine if they want to. The very lands that they were pushed on to are still being invaded. Do your homework. Research what has been happening to the Navajo. Find out what is happening to sacred sites in South Dakota and North Dakota. It will never be over the Native Americans. If you ask me, there are people out there that would be satisfied if they all became a vanished race. It's good that you were not born a Native because you wouldn't be strong enough to endure the hardships that come with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

From what i just listenned to on CTC am you are doomed . Finacially its all coming down fast as the american people wont act to stop it by voting in people who are honest , Hes an anylist . its been on the books for a long time .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join