It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Not really sure where to post this as I am new to ATS, wondering how to get a picture next to my name like so many of you have any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
on your profile you can upload a picture from your harddisk.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

yeah i tried that i clicked upload avatar, and it takes me to another sign in page, I enter my info and it says error has occured so icant sign in or something but Im already signed on so what now?

ok nvm sorry just realized that its a different service to register for thanks for the help.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Grievere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
At the top of this page, click on "tools"...then on the drop down list, click pidtures. On that page you will see "upload photo"....click that and select the pic you want from your computer....once you have it uploaded, go to my photos (the same way I just explained),,,,double click on the pic and it will change to another page with the picture and just below that, you'll see 3 urls. Pick the one that says "use as avatar" copy the url, then just go back 2 pages till you see the profile thing....find where it says avatar and paste the url there....then submit and you are good to go! I hope that is easy to understand....if you need more help, just let me know! The problem I had when I first made mine was getting it the right size....I can make you one if you don't have any ideas yet. Just tell me what kind of avatar you want....Good Luck!

top topics

join