It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nordic V.S Draconian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What would happen if the Nordic and Draconian species went to war? lets take these three things into account.

1. Physical combat(hand to hand)
2. Technological
3. Power(control)

I will start by casting my vote for the Nordic ones, they seem like they are pretty advanced and I think they can keep the Draconian in check. Hand to hand wise they probably have beam sabers or something like that, not to mention they are freakishly tall and physically perfect(in terms of muscle tone). Also both sides seem to employ Grays so they do have control of a lesser army so to speak.

On the other hand, the Draconian are advanced too technologically and having razor-sharp claws, big scary teeth, and perfect physique( including flying Draconians) is something to weigh in on. they also employ Grays, and I have the feeling that they are more battle hardened as opposed to the former.

So any thoughts and speculation? just curious to get some ATS input.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
picture or it didn't happen
oh wait...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

lol i'm not claiming anything ocured, just wondering out of curiosity what would happen. and I see that phrase has become popular from reading many posts on ATS lol. you almost expect it in the gray area so many people making claims with no proof.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
WOW, you seem to have all the details on these races of 'aliens'. How did you get all of this info? Did you have lunch with one of these 'alien' races and discuss it all? Do you have one of their phone numbers or contact info so that we all can verify these specific details?
edit on 17-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Not details just what I gather from reading about them and such, Im pretty sure that you have heard quite a few things about them as well. I just want to for the sake of curiosity gather your thoughts on it that is all.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If it is a one on one fight, then the draconian's would be odds on to win as they are tough and do have strong psionic abilities. The environment would make a difference and on their home ground it would take a very powerful assault to bring them down. As for a war though, things do change with the Nordics having better teamwork capabilities and are driven more by passion than fear. As with any war it does come down to the resourcefulness and commitment of the troops rather than the individual, so this is why I give the Nordics the odds to win in a battle.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Interesting reply the strategic points do make sense I agree with you well done sir.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I dont know about that, but if it really happen here on Earth, there is one thing I'm sure; that's either one win or lose, we human are the ones being screwed.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grievere

On the other hand, the Draconian are advanced too technologically and having razor-sharp claws, big scary teeth,

Are you kidding? are they going to fight with their claws ? or bite the Nordics with their teeth ? give me a break

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
these types of stories do nothing but discredit everything we try to do here...seriously.
how does any of that stuff you wrote there make any sense to you?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don't see how this discredits anyone's work on the subject this is just simply a forum for entertaining the what if part or it. Those who do not wish to leave an opinion regarding the Nordic v.s Draconian (what if), then simply don't reply its that easy. And I mentioned the claws and teeth and physique of the said species because this wasn't only about a technological battle but hand to hand combat as well. And I agree that if this battle( hypothetically) took place on earth then I too am screwed...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just came to mind that if this battle did happen(hypothetically, I have to mention that or some ATS members take offense). Given the theories about shadow governments and the like, which side would control earths military from the shadows. If the draconian could control the military of earth( via presidential puppets or what-not) then the nordics are in for a butt kicking.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Grievere

Just came to mind that if this battle did happen(hypothetically, I have to mention that or some ATS members take offense). Given the theories about shadow governments and the like, which side would control earths military from the shadows. If the draconian could control the military of earth( via presidential puppets or what-not) then the nordics are in for a butt kicking.

With some of the stories going around it sounds like the Draconian have had a foot hold in the power structures on Earth for some time. The US military appear like they have sold out to the devil, the use of ignorance and fear would be one of the reasons for this. There have been some reports that Earth could get assistance against this infliction, but we would have to give up nuclear weapons. Could be misinformation or a ploy to further disarm us and make invasion more easy or legitimate as their primary aim is the health of the ecosystem.

When looking at what the actual situation it is tough with a lack of credibility in the information that does get out. Some parts are credible to help build the framework for the other possibilities. Mass UFO sightings, alien abductions, cow mutilations, crop circles, 9/11, technological advancement. The actual situation is a complex one and I expect many different interests and conflicts. At the end of the day we are all dead anyway, so live a good life.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Prove to me that either of these races in fact do exist and then I'll entertain the idea of a conflict between them.

Elves versus Dragons, indeed.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Yeah I agree I have heard similar things.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

We don't have to prove their existence to have a conversation about them, In fact many topics on ATS are unproven or rather conspiracies would those have to be proven as well before a discussion begins?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Positive charged Nordic and Positive charged Draconian versus Negative charged Nordic and Negative charged Draconian. Sequencing
thanx
STARZ
lol

top topics

join