It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I expect to happen if I don't pay my taxes this year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The IRS says I owe them $2,600. I say I don't owe them a damn thing. I
worked my butt off for that money. And while I was earning that money
the government started garnishing my wages for a debt that I had already
paid twice over. Consequently I had a lot less taken out for taxes just so I
could eat. Now I'm supposed to hand over that money to a private bank
that has contributed absolutely nothing useful to my life or anyone else's
but their own.

Contrary to popular myth, income tax is not spent on running
the government.

“People have been brainwashed. People have been told that you need this income tax system to fund government, which is absolutely ridiculous. My question is that if that is true, then how did we fund government from 1776 to 1913.” – Peter Gibbons, Tax Attorney.

Schools are paid for by property tax, the military is paid for with corporate taxes,
highways are paid for with gasoline tax, Social Security is paid for with welfare taxes,
and sales taxes pay for all kinds of other things.
INCOME TAXES PAY FOR INTEREST PAID TO FOREIGN BANKS ON MONEY "LENT" TO THE US TREASURY TO PRINT MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR.

So how do I fight this? I have nothing. I just got off of unemployment. I don't even have a car.
So let them have their share of nothing. But its not even about the money anymore. It's the
principle. I don't know how else to fight back. These thugs have stolen EVERYTHING from
the American people and nothing has been done about it. THIS IS SLAVERY.

The Federal Reserve is a GIANT parasite on the back of EVERY American.

One other thing I want to be clear about. I filed my taxes. I'm just not going to pay them.
So it's not tax evasion. More like a big F*ck You!!!

edit on 17-7-2011 by orbitbaby because: (cuz I felt like it)

edit on 17-7-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
from what i understand you guys go to jail over there for not paying taxes... and unfortunately these days it seems very difficult to beat the system...

it might just be better for (especially if you have children) just to pay these parasites and get it over and done with..

our system her is much better, as you pay your taxes weekly which are automatically deducted by your employer... so no bill at the end of the year.. except of course if like me you are self employed, which i actually get money back most years..

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I suffered 5 years of Tax Man torment/threats until finally they garnished my wages while I was in the Army......For 2 months I lived off of MREs from supply.....Luckily I had that! It was a very rough time.....I do not think there is anything you can do....
they are the most leachy of all leaches!
edit on 17-7-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If you don't want to pay them then don't. Later on when you and bubba are playing hide the soap in the shower you'll wish you had paid them.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The problem is that if no one fights back they will continue this
pilfering. What a scam!!
The only thing I have left are my convictions. They've
stolen everything else.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
I suffered 5 years of Tax Man torment/threats until finally they garnished my wages while I was in the Army......For 2 months I lived off of MREs from supply.....Luckily I had that! It was a very rough time.....I do not think there is anything you can do....
they are the most leachy of all leaches!
edit on 17-7-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

You were in the army and you lived off mre's? Didn't know where the mess hall was at?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Do a search for a pdf entitled "Improvised Munitions". Think about the crime syndicate that is robbing you as you peruse through the manual.

A tax on one's labor means said individual is a serf. At least make yourself a serf who knows "things".

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

withdraw your consent to be governed, become a freeman on the land. Its worth a read and may be what you are looking for.

It's fun too

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Better get off the grid - No utilities, services of any kind including bank - credit card (even Pre-pay). They will get you.

I was paying monthly on what I had owed, got one month behind, then they CLEANED out my bank accounts, left me with ZERO dollars in each one. Went to make my house payment, bank did not say a word but they had cleaned out my bank account the day before so my house payment bounced,,,and yes had to pay the bounce fees.

They have access to any $$$$ you have

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

LOL! In my dreams! Thanks, and while agree I have a lot to learn, I'm certain that
violence is not the answer. I'm a nobody. I'm nobody important and I don't make a lot of
money. And they'll probably take me out in a second and no one will notice.
I just can't stand this any longer. I'm not bending over any more.
We are literally paying these banks for our own destruction!

I know that pushing against the system will probably crush me.

For all the time and energy I have spent these last few years trying to get to
the truth about who I am, where I come from, my reality, my government, my
enslavement. Finding the truth makes no sense at all unless I'm willing to act
on it. Otherwise I'm just another sheep...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by roomfor2

I am going to take your advice and read up on that. I've heard some things about it,
but I got the impression that it was more for people with sort of a militia mentality.
I don't have that mentality. However the idea of being a sovereign citizen definitely
has it's appeal.

But I am going to read up on it and see if it might be what I'm looking for. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

No because I lived off post and was married, going through a separation at the time. You still had to pay money if you didnt live in the barracks...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

More than likely you will not hear fro them other than maybe a letter or two...3-5 years from now expect to find yourself in a court room with penalties and court fees, lawyer fees attached you could be looking at over 15-thousand dollars and maybe some jail time.

The IRS is slow in most cases (that way the penalties add up) before they strike but they will strike eventualkly and they will take everything if need be to pay ff your debt.

Your best bet is to contact a tax attorney and have a payment plan worked out other wise they will get you eventually.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope it all works out for you.

My understanding (which is limited) is that if you don't pay your taxes you are playing with fire.

One thing you might consider: there are all kinds of little tax loopholes out there that many people don't exploit. Are you sure you have worked out every possible deduction, etc.?

I am sorry for this..

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What can you expect? What is happening to you now. Obviously you already did not pay your taxes. This is the consequence. The thing is, you don't explain a bit about what happened. Maybe they DID screw up, but maybe it was you. I'm thinking probably it was you, but I don't know. You just go off on an anti-government rant. The IRS doesn't care a gnat's eyebrow what you think about American foreign policy. It's totally irrelevant and, to be more helpful to you, you're wasting time and energy on that approach.

The thing is, you're now on their radar. If this were a first time thing, you could expect to last about two years before they came for the money. In terms of the tax year, that's about how far behind they are. So if you're talking default on taxes due in 2011, they probably won't get to you until 2013 or 2014. That has happened to me three times now. I screwed up by not paying tax on interest, so instead of owing $2,000, I owed $2,100. I paid them. That was it. The second time the brokerage sold a stock without telling me. I also cashed in some bond funds that year. The IRS said I owed tax on both. I said, "Got me on the stock, but, no, I don't owe you for the bonds because that was a return of principle. They said OK. the third time they said my wife did not pay her taxes. I showed them the cancelled check and the bank statement. They conceded. So in all these times when I was wrong, I admitted it straight up and paid it. And when the IRS was wrong, I proved to them that they were wrong, and they admitted it. I certainly have gone round and round with hem a few times, but I simply don't seem to have the problems some other people report.

You need to focus on the problem, not your politics. You really have two choices, with a lot of variations.

1. You go to the IRS and cut a deal. Figure out jointly how you can pay your debt. Use someone to intercede on your behalf, or don't. If they've screwed you over (as you claim), prove it. If you actually owe the money, admit it. Perhaps your present financial situation will help you in negotiating, but don't count on it and it's not "unfair" if it doesn't.

2. Run and hide. Maybe they will catch you. Maybe they won't. As others have said, you'll need to get off the grid to hide well. Work for cash only, fake IDs and all the rest. If you're on the grid at all, including working where you have to give your SS#, collecting government dole (that's when you get checks based on the taxes I paid.), or even a driver's license, then you are basically a target. If you want to live that kind of life, well, then. Good luck to you.
edit on 7/17/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

don't pay
especially if you already paid them
and have the documents to show

the IRS is not part of the gov, was never ratified by congress, and is actually a private corporation.

it's real central offices are in the "commonwealth" of Puerto Rico [which is technically a Fief belonging to congress]
this is one of the reasons for PR's dubious political status [neither a free or a state of the union, in association with US, the latter gets very pissed when it has to go to the UN and and "prove" PR is not a colony ] this shows up in the court records of that case where a man was paying his employees with gold and silver coins and the IRS wanted their cut [can't remember the guy's name at the mo'].

recommended reading:

JJ Luna - How to be Invisible [very important]

HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN
... a Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are
by Mary Elizabeth Croft

can be found by searching at a "certain website in sweden" and similar sites

the reason tax revolts always fail here is because most tax-slaves are quite happy with their chains don't be one of them,

bottom line if you have kid's then feeding/clothing and getting them ready to be independent, creative human beings [as opposed to "productive"] comes 1st

parasites come last
if at all.

top topics

join