It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flag i saw in my 3rd eye.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
One morning i was deep within my third eye. I saw a glimpse of what looked like a great fanfare, with confetti, and cheers. It looked like a celebration of something great! I noticed some flags hanging high on its poles. It looked liked this.

It seemed quite random that i saw that, and i don't know who it represents. Cool flag though whoever brands it.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I dont consider myself to be phsycic or anything of the sort, but my 3rd eye region has literally been buzzing for the past month or so now. Sometimes its barely noticable, othertimes I will feel an intense vibration between the eye brows / top of the nose. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It bears quite some resemblance with the all-seeing-eye-on-top-of-the-pyramid symbol, commonly linked to the Illuminati.
edit on 17/7/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Thats a really nice looking flag. The first thing I notice is that there are eight golden stars. For most people, stars are a symbol of power, accomplishment, and authority. According to a guy I heard on the radio who researched creativity, eight is a new path to creativity. Traditionally, the number eight is a very practical number. The next thing I notice is the flag is red. Red is a color for danger, but also focus. Finally I notice the person shape in the middle. A person with a gold shape egg for a head and a blue shirt. Its a dual meaning. There is a person involved, but just as much there is a great and golden entity being hatched... great because its on a pedestal.

Gold represents many things, but because its an egg shape it I would have to say this man has "golden ideas"... perhaps grand ambitions. Maybe it is you. Maybe it is someone else. The person, who revolves in some way and perhaps derives some authority around the number eight, accomplishes something truly spectacular. Maybe he has eight best friends. Or maybe a politician in a council of eight. Or, an eight-point grand plan. But in any case, he accomplished a major victory quite clearly, and the fact its under a flag means he is accomplishing something at quite a high level of authority. The last thing to note is the man's blue shirt. Blue in that context seems to be a color for vision. He (or she) is someone with a strong vision for the future.

The way there is an egg on a pedestal means that there is a great idea waiting to be hatched. Maybe you have a great idea. Maybe its someone you know. Maybe its a political person... like an Anonymous person or a Wikileaks person or an unknown upcoming person who does something great. Or maybe a politician is doing it... (yeah right
only if its a total propaganda move).

So, there is no doubt in my mind you envision a very creative but possibly dangerous or at least concerning person with extremely valuable ideas and a strong vision accomplishing something truly spectacular at the national or international level, all within some sort of group of eight or eight-feature plan. Of course it is often impossible to count out the eight features or people, but you will certainly do that if your vision is correct.

edit - I should mention of course that perhaps this has recently happened as opposed to being a vision for the future. Certainly just yesterday night the guy many on ATS saw the guy freeing the whale did something great and quite practical... but maybe not at the international news level of course. Most fishing nets remind me of the number four, which there are also four elements of four in your vision. Of course without having known much about the mindset of that group, it would may be hard to say they have a vision for the future or truly great ideas.
edit on 17-7-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SergeantTrammelant
It bears quite some resemblance with the all-seeing-eye-on-top-of-the-pyramid symbol, commonly linked to the Illuminati.
edit on 17/7/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I wasn't gonna say that because one day I decided to relax and "see" with my 3rd eye and a diamond shape turned into a triangle with an eye in it. I was creeped out somewhat. Big Brother watchin my pineal gland, LoL

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Looks like Bod to me, anyone here English and of an age of 40 plus should know who I mean, Bod was an animated children series here in the UK when I was a kid.

Wolfie

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That is another expression of the chakra system.Secondline.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My first thought was that it looked very similar to the free Tibet flag.
edit on 17-7-2011 by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Pretty spiffy flag for the world kundalini empire. All it needs is a serpent/ouroburos and it'll be just right

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My bs meter is going through the roof.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This might sound odd but after seeing the flag, i got a sense of deja vu like i saw it in a dream or something. Very strange...
edit on 17-7-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

Wow - not sure how accurate this analysis might be but it definitely deserves a
for having taken the time to share it!

Timidgal

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It looks similar to a Super Bowl Trophy. And the 4 stars on each side represents the current NFL emblem like seen here...Maybe the NFL plans to take over the world?

NFL Emblem

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

Do you mean Pob? The guy from "Being Human" looks a lot like Pob, the one who plays the werewolf.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I have to say...that flag. I don't like it. I don't know how accurate or true your vision may have been, but for some reason I get the sense that you're on to something and I don't often get that feeling.
If I see a flag like that, I'll burn it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've never heard "deep within my 3rd eye" as a thing. Is that a thing?

In any case, it looks like the standard sort of fare you get when meditating; as said, an expression of the chakras, a subconscious memory of the All-Seeing Eye in every day life, etc. etc. I would suggest that there is nothing especially significant here except to the progress of your personal, spiritual growth.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

No, he means Bod.
Bod
There's more than a passing resemblance to the flag. LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Very interesting Flag. This is a message to you to figure out. Nothing happens in this life without a reason. Sometimes when I meditate I see a white rectangular box with nothing inside. It was very strange to me when I started seeing this white box while my eyes were closed. Many people are seeing messages in dreams and while meditating although many people have no clue what is causing the messages. Skeptics will call it a coincidence although there are no coinicidences in life. Life is a ride. Enjoy and learn from it.

Please keep us updated OP. Thanks for your visions.

top topics

join