It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Agents Continue To Lie And Say You Can't Photograph Or Videotape Checkpoints

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

TSA Agents Continue To Lie And Say You Can't Photograph Or Videotape Checkpoints

www.techdirt .com

The TSA recently reiterated that it is entirely legal to photograph or videotape airport checkpoints and security screenings:

Please be assured that TSA’ s goal is to protect passenger’s rights, including the right to record at passenger screening checkpoints, while ensuring that passenger screening operations can take place in an effective and efficient manner.
While the TSA may be telling the press that... it appears they forgot to tell the actual TSA agents on the ground who continue to threaten people for filming their activities.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Check out the article for some hard examples of these TSA contradictions. There's also a few links in there too concerning how their leadership claims you can videotape TSA screening.

Honestly, I don't know how these TSA guys are still around. I've never flown before, but I can guarentee a confrontation with them if I ever had to go through the US. Nobody should ever have to be groped by these degenerates, nor should they be allowed to threaten or stop anyone from filming this blatant physical molestation that they put people through.

www.techdirt .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Interesting article.

I dont like TSA, so i just dont fly on commercial airlines.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Of course they wanna ban it..the controversy! yuo knowing what goes on, seeing what goes on, is what theri concerned about. keeping it censored. thats what crooked cops do..censor stuff so you dont know whats going on.
its not illegal to throw up on TSA agents is it? maybe people should start poking thier thoats before being frisked, eat al whole bunch of raw eggs, jump up n dwon with half a gallon of milk...when pat donw time comes ohh i ate too much oh no!!! lol kinda like the fat kid, lardass, did the movie stand by me* he rank castor oil too, to get even with everyone at the pie eating contest...
sick, but tis an ida and at least a lEGAL way to fight back* cover em in as much stomach filth so they wanna resign and/or quit.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
its not illega or yuor fault yuo got sick ya know*

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If they are not doing anything wrong they shouldn't mind being photographed. Their own logic.
Deep in their hearts they know what they are doing is wrong and they want to limit the proof by intimidation .

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thing is how is someone getting a job as TSA supervisor if they dont even know the rules and laws that they're supposed to hold? PINAC has a video where one comes up and says that no video allowed and to assert his position he says he is the supervisor. Pretty amazing. So if knowing that stuff isnt mandatory for your job then what is? Do you get the job if you have big hands so you can quickly "pat down" passangers?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is just C-Y-A in action. No one wants to be the next big story on Drudge just for doing their job. Or lose their job if they are filmed making a mistake.

Try going to a busy construction site and taking photos in an obvious way. You'll probably get run off by a foreman who fears you taking the wrong picture & opening him up to a lawsuit. It's the same everywhere, not a big plot.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Eat some cabbage and beans the night before.

When they are patting you down and bend over to feel the back of your legs, hopefully you had been letting one fester for awhile before letting it rip in their face.

Might even top dinner off with either some Budweiser or MGD.

edit on 17-7-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The TSA are cowards and liars. They think their fake badges mean they can make up rules, ordinances or laws.

Continue videoing the TSA and post on YouTube and everywhere else so we can all recognize who the enemies of America are.

The only Terrorist in America are the TSA.
edit on 17-7-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
The TSA are cowards and liars. They think their fake badges mean they can make up rules, ordinances or laws.

If you give anyone a badge and power they take it to as extreme a level as they can. (proven by multiple studies - some quite high level)

It is up to us to take our power back.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just print out the rules from the TSA that state this. When confronted, present and have a good lawyer on hand or speed dial.

That would be a fun outing.

top topics

join