It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cancer Report: Do Yourself A Favor and Watch This.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
The ability to tell truth from falsehood varies from person to person. Some are easily fooled, others much less so. Intelligence, intuition and experience are not equally distributed.
If only gadgets like this BS detector really worked and weren't just novelty items:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2502b9330b46.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course there's the old adage that even the FBI uses on its fraud prevention tip list:

www.fbi.gov...

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Watch out for "Secret Formulas" or "Breakthroughs."
That's probably almost as good as a working BS detector. And I'd say a cure for all cancers falls into the "sounds too good to be true" category.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Dear Egyptia, Thank you for all the wonderful information and links you have so generously shared with us who are searching with open minds and hearts for the sake of our health and the health of our loved ones. Here's to your dear father's comfort.
I was interested in Jason Vale's story of beating his cancer with apple and apricot seeds. His story is particularly interesting.
youtu.be...
The seeds of certain fruits contain high amounts of what is called Nitrilosides.
users.navi.net... says:
"Vitamin B-17 (nitriloside) releases a specific and powerful cytotoxin, probably the most powerful one known. This is hydrogen cyanide...it multiplies through a very powerful synergy the cytotoxic effects of both--cyanide and benzaldehyde--to an extent many, many times greater than the arithmetic sum of their separate effects."
The cyanide seems only to affect cancerous tissue and not healthy tissue.
Out of curiosity I obtained some apricots (it's the season now) and with great difficulty hammered open the kernals. Some of the seeds were delicious as candy, but most were incredibly bitter, like bitter almonds - which they are processed for, in commercial food flavorings.
Unfortunately they are again illegal for health food stores to sell as of this spring, but this website tells you many places where you can buy apricot B17 Laetrile for Cancer: www.cancure.org...
OTHER INFORMATION - World Without Cancer 6/6 Why radiation and chemotherapy hurt more than help:
youtu.be...
Here's my version of your Baking Soda and Maple Syrup Recipe, Egyptia. Interesting final product, I must say!
www.truthwinds.com...
Sodium Bicarbonate - Rich Man's, Poor Man's Cancer Treatment: sodiumbicarbonate.imva.info...
Here is an exhaustive list of alternative health remedies to Cancer: www.cancure.org...
Lastly. Your doctors may NOT be telling you the truth about a cure for cancer. The Beautiful Truth (Trailer)
youtu.be...
CUT POISON BURN is a searing film that illuminates the grim truth about America's so-called War on Cancer: youtu.be...
I have more, but this should be plenty to get started on.
Thank you again, Egyptia and all others who are trying to find a cure for our loved ones and ourselves when the doctors give up on us or their medicine doesn't work.
edit on 14-8-2011 by FifiLamoreaux because: Low-techiness

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join