It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How China could supply it's troops invading the US.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I was out today having Chinese food with my wife today, and was pondering the idea of a war with China, and them making landfall on US soil.

Now many people say that there would be no way for them to supply food and water to their troops, no supply lines.

According to the magazine Chinese Restaurant News, there are nearly 41,000 Chinese restaurants in the United States, three times the number of McDonalds franchise units (and at $17 billion in annual sales, at a par with the gargantuan hamburger chain)

Source

Thats quite a lot of Chinese restaurants, don't you think? The town I live in has 5...

To give you an idea, here is the census data from 2010 showing just how many Asian (not specific to chinese, just asian) people live in California.

Total California Population: 37,253,956. Of that, 4,843,014 are Asian.

Numbers source

Now here's my tinfoil hat moment:

What if, the chinese were to use the restaurants as a mode of supply. There all over the place, they're very well stocked most of the time, and food to supply the "troops" is quick and easy to make.

Could it be a possible method for them to move troops into the country, if they already haven't, and feed them this way, until they can bring additional supplies over.

Hair-brained, I know, but still, a stratagey to consider them trying.

Whats your thoughts, ATS?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Considering these restaurants would have to resupply and transportation would be disrupted because of an invasion, I don't see this being an adequate food supply.

I also think modern technology would see them coming and we would meet them before they ever got close enough to our land.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Do you think they would do what Armys have done in the past ..Feed off the land take from stores pillage and loot
for food and ammo .Lots of ammo for AK 47 around ..Plus their own supply drops ..What say you ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

Pretty silly "theory" of yours.

Most of these "chinese" restaurants serve an Americanized version of Chinese food, chock full with MSG.
edit on 16-7-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well that would suck for me because Im out here in California, so you got me thinking I should go get chinese food tomarrow.
I havent had that in a minute...

See this is why I stay out of politics

Thanks for adding another thing for me to think about.
I mean stress on... jk
edit on 16-7-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Cygnis

Most of these "chinese" restaurants serve an Americanized version of Chinese food, chock full with MSG.

That is absolute hogwash, there are plenty of Chinese restaurants that serve traditional style food but you probably never heard of them because there is no English on the menu and most of the staff don't speak English either.

As far as them taking over the West through the restaurant industry,,,,

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I encourage everyone to go out and burn down every Chinese restaurant in America, just in case.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's getting the troops here that's the logistical problem. IMO, best method is to load the supertankers cargo containers with troops. Let them all be off loaded by the cranes. Than bam, invasion sensation. Could Asian restaurants, Chinese be used to supply needed supplies. Sure could be, and not a bad idea. Precede or follow that with tactical EMP bombs/suicide/bio-weapons/cyber-attack. Oh, I think it could be done.

But unless they know the exact location of our boomers subs, can sabotage all our ICBM silos, and totally cripple our, "DoomsDay device, aka Nuclear retalition methods." Than what do they win? It's a cold war scenario. Mutual annihilation. Sure there troops could occupy America. But the resistance I'd think they'd face, would need reinforcements IMO. Anywayz

I'm in business, why would I destroy my customer base by killing/enslaving them, they've helped made me what I am today? woul
Militarily and economically it doesn't make sense. Behind the scenes, maybe.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
True, the places would have to be restocked, but what if they were pre-stocked with several hundred pounds of food.

Thats a lot of rice.

Now you could sustain them, tho they would have to keep moving..

41,000 + resturants all well stocked would give them a supply of traditional foods.

As far as them getting here.. /shrug

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
OMG, where is Eric Cartman when you need him.

Going by this logic though, I am left wondering if there could be a link with NY taxi's and an upcoming invasion.

The taxi drivers could be conspiring to provide transportation for a mass invasion.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wonder how the Chinese invasion would be planned knowing the US civilian population has over 250 million guns in it's possession.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis

Hair-brained, I know, but still, a stratagey to consider them trying.

Haven't you heard? The Chinese have already invaded your land, and taken over your soil. i.e. they have won.
Its called economical dependency. Heh
edit on 16-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How about Wal-Mart? There are Wal-Marts everywhere, and they are filled to the rafters with everything you need to survive...almost all of it made in China?

Just speculating of course and I know its a bit far-fetched, but consider the following scenario:

-China uses its economic clout over the next few years to buy controlling shares in Wal Mart and a few key shipping companies, ports in the US, etc.

-China sends thousands of troops over secretly in those cargo containers they use to bring all the plastic consumer goods to Wal-Mart from China. People in the ports who might notice have been either bought or paid-off.

-The containers arrive at Wal Marts all over America. The doors open and fully-armed solders pop out, spraying everyone within range. They take over the Wal Mart which becomes both a strategic supply depot, a safe zone, and a means of leveraging control over the surrounding public, who depend on Wal Mart for their every needs!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Cygnis

That is absolute hogwash, there are plenty of Chinese restaurants that serve traditional style food but you probably never heard of them because there is no English on the menu and most of the staff don't speak English either.

As far as them taking over the West through the restaurant industry,,,,

WOW someones is defensive about chinese food! Comeon its not secret that chinese food in america is alot worst and defferently not authentic.
Ontopic: I i think if they did invade then they will bring alot of supplies with them and then probably capture alot of farmlands and force the farmers to keep growing food and producing livestock

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis

So by this logic the US/West could invade China with all the Taco-Bells, Burger Kings, KFCs and McDonalds over there. Of Course if our troops ate all that crap they'd be wheezing and clutching their chests with their cholesterol levels all shot to hell....

edit on 16-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

-The containers arrive at Wal Marts all over America. The doors open and fully-armed solders pop out, spraying everyone within range. They take over the Wal Mart which becomes both a strategic supply depot, a safe zone, and a means of leveraging control over the surrounding public, who depend on Wal Mart for their every needs!

Are those containers air conditioned and do they have toilets?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Wonder how the Chinese invasion would be planned knowing the US civilian population has over 250 million guns in it's possession.

Hey guys don't worry about any type of invasion because trained soldiers are no match against the militia of america! and china has 7.5 million men in total ready to fight when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by solarstorm

Hey guys don't worry about any type of invasion because trained soldiers are no match against the militia of america! and china has 7.5 million men in total ready to fight when the time comes.

Good observation. The city of Phoenix has over 5 million people alone so I guess the 7.5 million Chinese will manage to conquer the entire united states.

Have another bowl of cheerios you seem a lot brighter than u look.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

According to the magazine Chinese Restaurant News, there are nearly 41,000 Chinese restaurants in the United States, three times the number of McDonalds franchise units (and at $17 billion in annual sales, at a par with the gargantuan hamburger chain)

If those 41,000 Chinese Restauraunts had tunnels dug like the vietcong did in vietnam, it could be very possible

They could have secret elevators that descend to these tunnels no doubt, with little chinese dwarfs or after school hours chinese kids supplying using prestocked underground supply stations along the tunnels?

Great theory , stars and flags te ye

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
America considers Hollywood
China considers Sun Tzu
a land invasion will not be needed.
edit on 16-7-2011 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join