It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are most UFO's all from the same Alien Race?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There are many millions of UFO of sightings around the world, and throughout history. However, one thing these sightings have in common is quite often the description of the ships.
Here are the most common types of ships sighted:

1) Saucers/Discs
2)Orbs
3)Triangles
4)Cylinders

Yes there are several more shapes I have heard about but these are the ones that have been seen all over the world, for the past several hundered years. Also, when you read about the abduction phenomonon there are many races encountered, but the MAIN one is the grays, of one variant or another.

Hence this has led me to come to several conclusions. First I must states that any significantly advanced intergalactic ship, no matter what race, would eventually default to a universally ideal shape, the orb. Most matter in the universe, stars and planets being prefect examples, are a sphere, as this is the shape that gravity pulls it into. Also, the saucers are very common and would mostly likely be used by multiple races, just as antomospheric chemical propulsion craft on any planet would need wings for life, so it would most likely look like a plane.

So here is my question, are the grays behind 90% of the UFO sightings? If so does this mean they have repelled most other races from our world and are therefore the most dominant in this sector of the galaxy?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I also have wondered this too. Hopefully we get some insightful idea's and what nots!

2nd

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
Are most UFO's all from the same Alien Race?

No, most are definitely not from the same alien race, because most (possibly all) are from the same human race.

So here is my question, are the grays behind 90% of the UFO sightings?

Humans are behind most, or all, UFO sightings.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Just my personal belief ..I cant back it up as its just my thought on the subject .

I think the Grays are from the far past ..developed star travel and sent out ships..now given the time shift of light speed they are coming back to find their civilization and all they knew turned to dust !

They find instead of their world ..a new race of beings ..
Perhaps they have built new bases or renovated old ones ..on Earth or perhaps the Moon ..

That's just my take on things..Who knows

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
YES!!!!!
HUMAN
if you dont believe me, just wait till they have more advanced tech and can reveal them (while having the real moneymakers still classified)

its honestly not much of a stretch with what we have in the private sector. public sector always gets the good stuff...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

There are many millions of UFO of sightings around the world, and throughout history. However, one thing these sightings have in common is quite often the description of the ships.

So here is my question, are the grays behind 90% of the UFO sightings? If so does this mean they have repelled most other races from our world and are therefore the most dominant in this sector of the galaxy?

In order to gather enough information to postulate a theory about what may be happening our society needs to change our attitude about how we react to reports about UFO's. No one wants to come forward with a story about a sighting just be be ridiculed.

The most likely result for a military pilot making a written report of a UFO is to be transferred to non flying duty,loss of flight incentive pay an eventually a shorten active duty career.

If there are UFO's that are not man made and our military knows quite a lot about them it would okay by me for them to say, " yes they are real and we know what we need to know and we have decided not to share the information."

To be so determined to ridicule every reported sighting and pile on about the reporter being wrong and possibly
a nut job is not helpful. We celebrate the sighting of a previously unknown bird, animal or fish. Why can we not extend the same civil courtesy to people who report seeing unknown objects that appear to operate under deliberate control?
edit on 16-7-2011 by whatwasthat because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by whatwasthat because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

Are all STUPID thoughts and ideas from the same person?

Same thing!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Here is a real crazy idea, our ancestors somewhere on this planet became so advanced that they created these probes to go out and explore the universe, these probes where driven by an AI system, now on some other threads they talk about the moon and how it might be a space ship well what if the moon was the return vessel...or one of the probes that made it back and the greys are an evolved version of the original AI. And taking from your idea of how they have returned to find all they have known to be changed...maybe they are willing to help the ancestors of their creators or......are trying to find a way to replace us.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You do have sometning to build on there, say they return as sterile beings, unble to reproduce after thousands of years in space...now they are dying off and need our DNA to revitalize the race.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
" Time"does not exist in the Universe.

It is only a human concept.

There is some discussion that what they are is individuals from other dimensions who have perfected the ability to dimensional travel.

We are still at a very immature status in our development.

Those that come to this planet are no different than humans that trek in to the wilds to observe animals in their habitat.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sorry to possibly shatter the new "religion" so slowly crested by TPTB...

But more than likely from right here on Earth...Nearly all of us suspect that breakthroughs in technology have been buried in black projects, and yet they are not released for the benefit of mankind. So what have they used it for?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I doubt it. We're probably prime time cable for several alien races. Either that, or we're the study of intense observation in order to help them understand their own pasts. Sort of how like we'd probably observe Australopithecus or something if they still existed.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Saucer = utility scout/surveillance vessel for Earth's / planetary atmospheres. Utilizes Earth's magnetic field for propulsion. Probably no FTL on-board.
Triangle = mobile Abduction research facility? (guess)
Other types = other purposes. I have a strong feeling that at least the cigar-type crafts possess FTL drives, and are one of the interstellar transport craft. And some of the weirder alien reports are most likely other species entirely. They aren't commonly seen around here due to the grey/reptilian control of this planet.

I've read theories (and it makes sense) about a correlation between missing time and relativity. Imagine if you invented an engine which warped & manipulated spacetime & gravity. Then you turned it on full blast, and some observer got near it. Certainly there would be distortion in time around the craft, similar to how time runs more slowly on Earth's surface compared to orbiting satellites, due to relativity. Result after the event - "missing time" when your watch doesn't match up with everyone else's.

Has anyone studied accounts of missing time? Do you know what craft are more or less associated with it? If saucers are not generally associated with it (I think they are not), and other craft are, then that would fit my theory.

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
We're probably prime time cable for several alien races. Either that, or we're the study of intense observation in order to help them understand their own pasts. Sort of how like we'd probably observe Australopithecus or something if they still existed.

I've had similar thoughts. Ever played civilization or other sim games? Those types of games are popular with the intellectual crowd. Maybe to the superintelligent alien races, WE are the game. Global flood = reset button. Plop down their new Adam & Eve they cooked up from their latest genetic experimentation, play it out a few thousand years and watch the interesting new results. How will this humanoid cope with his environment, build towns and cities, war with each other and develop into a fledgling civilization? Have a few planned encounters to influence their religion, watch the results. Development of nuke = signal of approaching endgame. Can't let them get too advanced. Collect the data, maybe collect resources the little slaves mined for you, then press reset and do it again.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Observer99 because: edit

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Yes! I also have an observation of MISSING TIME when I was on a Marine Corp base and DOZENS of people got abducted...I wasnt one of them, but when they were all returned their watches were all behind 4 hours...its an amazing story and i think it desrves its own thread...let me know if you want to know more and ill start that thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yes! I also have an observation of MISSING TIME when I was on a Marine Corp base and DOZENS of people got abducted...I wasnt one of them, but when they were all returned their watches were all behind 4 hours...its an amazing story and i think it desrves its own thread...let me know if you want to know more and ill start that thread.

Sounds like your marine buddies knew of your interest in UFOs and were playing a joke on you. "We'll all set our watches back exactly 4 hours and make up some nonsense and screw with his head." When else have you heard of dozens of people being abducted at once...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ufo = unidentified flying object. a kite can be a ufo... I find it funny when people automatically connect the term ufo with aliens. How are you going to say its an alien craft and at the same time say its unidentified? if we knew it was alien controlled then we could "identify" it as an alien craft. Right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The mass abduction affected over 1200 people on the base...civilian contractors and military personnel alike. The Corps seemed to take the whole incident in stride...

new topics

top topics

join