It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Dimendional shift" News report real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If it is real, I dont know what to call it, the title of the video says "Dimendional shift" lol idk, it seems to be professionally done.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
did you have your sound on?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Simpsons did it

Add:
Clarification...simpsons did it means generally the link I posted is the original thread on this.
No need to do the search...just click on that link and you can find the thread discussing the video.

edit on 16-7-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

That video is from last month I believe, there was a thread on it. I think they said it was some kind of optical illusion but as usual it was never fully explained. This planet is getting so weird I might start doing drugs so I feel normal.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by CREAM

That video is from last month I believe, there was a thread on it. I think they said it was some kind of optical illusion but as usual it was never fully explained. This planet is getting so weird I might start doing drugs so I feel normal.

its called a MIRAGE omg this site gets me so annoyed some times

edit on 16-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This was posted here on ATS about a month ago, I think. Try the search function for something like "mirage in China?"

Anyway, the possible explaination,, in that thread that I liked the most was "Hologram!" What F&&^%**$# mind trip for their citizens. But, the video did say that were other "displays" but that this one was the best. So maybe it's a show for them. IDK

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by CREAM

LOLOLOL...
Yeah, at least there would be a logical explanation for random hallucinations, eh?
Just Kidding, mods... I am a school teacher. I do not condone drug abuse!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

This isn't as cool as it seems. Here the link to the original footage, newscontent.cctv.com... , and a YouTube video to debunk it

and a blog about the event, Huangshan city mirage, all down to bad translation.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This video and the thread that accompanied it were eventually labeled HOAX on ATS and moved to the Hoax thread.

Find it searching you will.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is most definitley some form of hoax or some type of rick roll type joke.

I sometimes believe in some outlandish things at times but this one doesn't get me!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
WOW! this is like a Fringe Event! I feel like we should set off a Amber Bomb over the Mirage. real odd. Sure reminds me of the Series Fringe. my favorite series since X-Files. Really, are there Quantum physics experiments that would really tear the actual space time fabric? I'm sure some will blame it on CERN, but i cant believe that, Fermi Labs have been doing the same work since the mid 80's with a bit less power. CERN still has only had test runs slightly over Fermi labs Accelerator power. Definitely gets the mind going though

top topics

join