It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer with Baking Soda & Maple Syrup / Best MORGELLONS Treatment 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Mark, hi..

I like what you had to say but i'd like to mention one thing. Placing anything into a Microwave sort of irradicates the purpose of using these Organic properties completely. You're nuking the ingredients, with cancer causing waves.

Originally posted by MarkJS
Have not been diagnosed with cancer, but trying just as a preventative:

Bought organic maple syrup, baking soda and BPA-free plastic containers today. Put syrup into one container and eye'd 1/3 more of baking soda in a different container, and mixed the two with a fork. Stirred. Put into microwave at 80% for 20 seconds. Stirred more with fork when warm.

Organic maple syrup- $6.50, Baking soda- $1.00, BPA-free plastic containers- $2.89.

It was all very easy. Just watch out when you do this- to leave room for the solution. It froths up some when heated and when being stirred. This is probably a good sign.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by awareness10

Acetylcholine (ACh) is a neurotransmitter that, amongst other things, controls the speed at which the electrical signals from the brain are sent throughout the body. It also regulates the rate at which we process sensory input and access stored information.

It is not certain for sure what the main reason behind Alzheimer's disease (AD) is caused by, but one of the leading hypotheses is that there is a reduction in the production of ACh.

Coconut oil is a good way to increase the levels of ACh in the body; leading you to the improvement of that guys condition.
edit on 18/7/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

The precursor of Acetylcholine (ACh) is Choline...Lecithin is pure Choline...
...food sources are beef liver, eggs, cauliflower , navy beans...
...a readily available source is soy lecithin available from most food stores.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Soy is Evil, there i said it. It is the most unnatural nasty thing a human being can
ingest into their body. How do i know this? Experience and, i read a lot. The fact
that health stores carry it, and that almost all the food we consume has Soy
Lethicin imbedded into it, is very very disturbing. Don't believe me? Read this
Book and talk to someone who nearly died from Soy. Also, if you want a substitue
for eggs and meat, MCT Oil will do fine.

The Whole Soy Story

Originally posted by troubleshooter

reply to post by awareness10

Acetylcholine (ACh) is a neurotransmitter that, amongst other things, controls the speed at which the electrical signals from the brain are sent throughout the body. It also regulates the rate at which we process sensory input and access stored information.

It is not certain for sure what the main reason behind Alzheimer's disease (AD) is caused by, but one of the leading hypotheses is that there is a reduction in the production of ACh.

Coconut oil is a good way to increase the levels of ACh in the body; leading you to the improvement of that guys condition.
edit on 18/7/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

The precursor of Acetylcholine (ACh) is Choline...Lecithin is pure Choline...
...food sources are beef liver, eggs, cauliflower , navy beans...
...a readily available source is soy lecithin available from most food stores.

edit on 25-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Vanishr

Iam not talking about, 'ive never heard anyone in my local area' iam talking about ive never heard anyone, anywhere on the planet, showing that THC intake causes cancer,

Well, clearly you have because I provided 3 sources declaring just that.

There are no biased opinions in scientifically produced papers as they are always subjected to peer reviewing

Peer review removing biased opinions is certainly not true. Mainly peer review just assesses that the method of data collection is sound, and that the analysis is one possible interpretation of the data. Every publication also has different peer review standards, some are very strict, others a sham, and some none at all.

If you set out to prove something it is very easy, peer review or not. There are also many variables that simply can't be removed or accounted for, especially in a small sample size. For example, of marijuana smokers are also higher than average cigarette smokers, the study would now show a correlation between cannabis and certain forms of cancer.

And please note, that is ALL these studies show, correlation, not causation.

That said, inhaling any smoke in your lungs is not good, neither is all the pollution or fumes we inhale every day. For many people the benefits of marijuana far, far outweigh the slim chance of side effects. I would be interested in similar studies performed with edibles, or vaporization.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am going to bring this protocol to a relative that has stage 4 cancer in bones and lungs, and only has one kidney, so basically was just given the news this week that his system is too weak for any traditional therapies (chemo radiation) and will only be giving him pain meds.

I will let you know, (if he takes it,) how it works for him. Actually his wife is in cancer treatment for breast, now too, so maybe she will try it too.

Will report back if there is news.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose

I just grew up doing lots of drinking/smoking weed/cigarettes from about age 13-19, I've since stop using everything and have been clean for 2years.
!
edit on 16-7-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

WHY DID YOU STOP drinking/smoking weed/cigarettes .

SURELY YOU SHOULD CONTINUE AND STOP WORRYING.

so what if you get cancer.at least you will have lived happily.

you should start drinking/smoking weed/cigarettes and enjoy yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I live in a legal for recreational or medicinal use of cannabis State, cannabis cures cancer and many other ailments. Google: Granny Storm Crow, Phoenix Tears Oil for more information.

The Feds have known for quite some time and even took out a patent on the medicinal properties of cannabinoids. Use Google for more info.
edit on 24-2-2013 by toastyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
One thing I recall from my great-grand mother and my grand mother, baking soda is also was a very good toothpaste. I remember using it with them as a child. Anyone see arm&hammer toothpaste in there shopping mart aisles? They also have expanded to laundry detergent in years. I use that for my daughters clothe since she has eczama.

What does all of this have to do with the topic of this thread? Baking soda is also good for... baking. Is this a newsbreak?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That's the astonishing claim of controversial folk healer Jim Kelmun - who says his simple home remedy can stop and reverse the growth of deadly cancers. Mix one part baking soda with three parts maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir briskly, Heat for five minutes. Take one teaspoon daily, as needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join