It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer with Baking Soda & Maple Syrup / Best MORGELLONS Treatment 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

I appreciate you
and Great Post this will help many many people!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Acetylcholine (ACh) is a neurotransmitter that, amongst other things, controls the speed at which the electrical signals from the brain are sent throughout the body. It also regulates the rate at which we process sensory input and access stored information.

It is not certain for sure what the main reason behind Alzheimer's disease (AD) is caused by, but one of the leading hypotheses is that there is a reduction in the production of ACh.

Coconut oil is a good way to increase the levels of ACh in the body; leading you to the improvement of that guys condition.
edit on 18/7/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

It's a good thing people are becoming aware of this now. I believe Hulda Clark did something similar in her studies
with electrodes and how they kill parasites inside the body. Also i know that apple cider vinegar is good for killing
parasitic eggs particularily during a full moon when they go into sleep mode, i was told this by a holistic practitioner.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyFox
WOW, Some people will believe anything. Total and utter nonsense. Might as well say that standing on your head can cure AIDs.
This is some senile old fart with no degree or qualifications talking utter poo.
edit on 17-7-2011 by SpookyFox because: (no reason given)

This above quote is an example of my mothers attitude to me pushing onto her (for her own good) all things natural, she scoffed she frowned she looked at me like I was an alien. Came up because she's going for tests as there's excess sugar in her blood, which she fills with bout 5 different pills the Doc says she needs.
NOW I don't want to rant but, my sister was ill her entire life, departing quietly before her 21st birthday, I was 19, she never looked great, and even worse once the docs had had a crack, because quite frankly I don't think they knew what they were doing at all.
(deep breath)
But I digress...back to my mother...
Then I found an interesting article of one of 'those waste of space natural therapy sites', and discovered that one of the tablets she's on can cause diabetes as a side effect. I e-mailed said document, and she promptly took herself to the docs, changed the pill and is perfectly fine, aside form the other pills, which I'm working on.

On another note, and the reason I'm following this thread is because a dear friend of mine, has cancer absolutely everywhere in her body. Everywhere.
I send her everything and anything, I asked her originally if this was okay? She didn't mind even suggested I could turn into her 'angel' to which I replied, no it would be because she didn't give up on hope she would be the miracle worker. It is entirely a persons right to find and source their own health and to knock what you yourself haven't tried is ridiculous!

But peace and good health to you forever even so,

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

That was a really Awesome Post, and i'm so sorry you lost your Sister so young. I know how
painful it is, and i know how those close to you when they refuse to listen to any kind of help
with natural healing can be incredibly difficult to deal with.

Yes it is the right of anyone who wishes to heal themselves Naturally i agree, and there is way
too much emotional badgering by Doctors to feed you drugs for problems they know will not deal
with the root of the problem itself but only cover it up temporarily until it only creates more damage.

edit on 19-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The baking soda cure isn't new, there is a Dr. in Italy that drowns tumors in baking soda and the oxygen in the soda shrinks them to nothing because cancer cannot live in an oxygen rich environment, the key to rid yourself of all cancer is to keep your PH at 7.5 or 8 because cancer can only exist in a acidic environment, you need to stay alkali or even

edit on 19-7-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I can understand your point in, 'inhaling hot smoke into your lungs' but the evidence is the evidence, It DOES NOT cause cancer or any other health problems for that matter, THC itself cures certain cancers and shrinks tumors, so whether your smoking it, eating it, or rubbing it onto your skin in the form of oil, its all good.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Did you even read the whole post? I clearly linked 3 sources showing that THC has been linked to increasing rates of cancer.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I did read the 3 links although i did not click on them, iam talking from my own experience and evidence i have seen, you WILL NOT find one case of cancer solely caused by intake of THC.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Well, the links I sourced are from scientific publications, so I don't doubt their validity.

iam talking from my own experience

And that would be?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

My whole life of never hearing about one case of cancer caused solely by THC intake lol ? You wont find any because there arent any, It doesnt cause cancer.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

My whole life of never hearing about one case of cancer caused solely by THC intake lol

Just because you haven't heard of one case does not mean that there have been no cases. The scientists who have posted those findings will have been researching this area for a long time and will be a lot more knowledgeable on what causes cancer than me or you

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Iam not talking about, 'ive never heard anyone in my local area' iam talking about ive never heard anyone, anywhere on the planet, showing that THC intake causes cancer, There are NO cases of this, that is why i nor you, or anyone else has heard of any cases either.

The only case i can even think THC causing any damage, is that barbaric test where they strapped gas masks onto monkeys and denied themselves and their brains oxygen, resulting in, brain damage... Guess they had to do a test to find that one out. Can any third party test, where you yourself havent ensured it was completely fair, be taken as evidence to anything ? No it cant, it just boils down to who believes what or who believes who to be reputable, which in turn comes down to, bias opinions, like alot of stuff in the news and opinions on this site.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
When my aunt had cancer I investigated a doctor that used hydrogen peroxide baths to treat patients. In his pamphlet many people testified how they had been cured by the treatments. I looked them up, called them and found out they had all died. Testimonials are bull.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Iam not talking about, 'ive never heard anyone in my local area' iam talking about ive never heard anyone, anywhere on the planet, showing that THC intake causes cancer,

Well, clearly you have because I provided 3 sources declaring just that.

There are no biased opinions in scientifically produced papers as they are always subjected to peer reviewing

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I used to read the Weekly World News because it was fun, even though I knew some of it was deliberate crap. When I read an interview of an editor of the Weekly World News who admitted that it was 70% lies and 30% truth, I stopped reading it. But the one thing about a good lie, is that it usually has some degree of truth to it. So, if desperate, I would research any idea one finds for the little of bit of truth that it may hold.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by Vanishr

Iam not talking about, 'ive never heard anyone in my local area' iam talking about ive never heard anyone, anywhere on the planet, showing that THC intake causes cancer,

Well, clearly you have because I provided 3 sources declaring just that.

There are no biased opinions in scientifically produced papers as they are always subjected to peer reviewing

That assumes the papers you are referring to have been "scientifically produced". We have all heard the horror stories of drugs that were approved as safe based upon supposedly "scientifically" conducted studies and reliance upon "scientifically" produced reports.

That a paper is published in a "scientific" journal is not alone sufficient to establish that those who conducted the studies and authored the paper did not do so in pursuit of an agenda or were not plagued with bias or funded to produce a paper that supported a predetermined result.
edit on 7/21/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

You failed to address my point, unfortunately not all scientific tests, are going to be balanced, unless you yourself have conducted the test, i wouldnt take it for gospel, would you really trust a government funded test on an illicit class b substance ? What do you think there going to say 'oh this test has shown we were wrong about everything all along and we've been lieing to the public for 50+years' Yeah right lol. That would cause an outrage and instantly shatter any credibility they have for any other 'facts' they care to push upon yourself and others.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Have not been diagnosed with cancer, but trying just as a preventative:

Bought organic maple syrup, baking soda and BPA-free plastic containers today. Put syrup into one container and eye'd 1/3 more of baking soda in a different container, and mixed the two with a fork. Stirred. Put into microwave at 80% for 20 seconds. Stirred more with fork when warm.

Organic maple syrup- $6.50, Baking soda- $1.00, BPA-free plastic containers- $2.89.

It was all very easy. Just watch out when you do this- to leave room for the solution. It froths up some when heated and when being stirred. This is probably a good sign.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

This is probably a good sign.

Why? It's just a combination of thermal expansion and a weak acid-base reaction. This is middle school chemistry, and has no prognostic value as far as efficacy against cancer is concerned.
edit on 7/22/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join