It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer with Baking Soda & Maple Syrup / Best MORGELLONS Treatment 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
One thing I recall from my great-grand mother and my grand mother, baking soda is also was a very good toothpaste. I remember using it with them as a child. Anyone see arm&hammer toothpaste in there shopping mart aisles? They also have expanded to laundry detergent in years. I use that for my daughters clothe since she has eczama.

Be careful with the baking soda on your teeth. It's OK once in a while, but because it's so abrasive you WILL wear the enamel off your teeth with prolonged use.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaOphiuchi
But a cancer us not a fungus, it's a defective cell tgat abnormally replicates.

Cancer is caused from free radicals in the body, and given the correct environment the cell will multiply just like every other cell. In order to get rid of free radicals you need to have electrolytes, they get rid of free radicals. This is why electroshock therapy is so effective because it creates electrolytes. We need to look into electrolyte treatment combined with preventative treatment for the cancer coming back. There just isn't enough attention paid to natural remedies and cures nowadays.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

Cancer is caused from free radicals in the body,

Not technically true. Free radicals are one of about a million things that can cause cancers to develop. The more specific statement would be consistent cellular injury causes cancer.

In order to get rid of free radicals you need to have electrolytes, they get rid of free radicals.

This is blatantly false. Particles that scavenge for ions, such as the antioxidants vitamin C and methionine, get rid of free radicals. Of course, getting rid of free radicals is only a small portion of cancer prevention. There are plenty of other carcinogens out there.

This is why electroshock therapy is so effective because it creates electrolytes.

This is absolutely false. Electroshock therapy passes electrical current through the brain and simulates seizure activity, which is why it's useful for treating some neurological conditions.

There just isn't enough attention paid to natural remedies and cures nowadays.

There have been plenty of studies performed on "natural remedies". The ones that worked are now standard therapy (such as the -tecan drugs used for some cancers), and the ones that didn't end up on ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses 'Not' to take medicine.
Sir William Osler

Consider this, Propolyene Glycol the main ingredient in Antifreeze yet it can be found everywhere in your house from Toothpaste, deodorant, conditioner, lotions, soaps, baby wipes detergents tobacco and pet products. Also something called sodium lareth sulfate. Propylene glycol is everywhere, yet it also gives you Cancer. And there are yet more chemicals upon more all mixed together in your daily product list of things you use on a regular basis without even batting an eye about the safety of it.Can it really be that someone high up loves people and truly is looking out for the wellbeing of Mankind.. as the English say, Bollocks! It's time to question what the H E double hockey sticks these Mad Dr's/Company's/Monstersanto are thinking..

edit on 18-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses 'Not' to take medicine.
Sir William Osler

You should look up the context of that quote. It was in a lesson Osler gave on proper bedside manner and the patient-physician relationship, including encouraging patients to only take what is necessary, rather than asking for more medicine than prescribed.

Propylene glycol is everywhere, yet it also gives you Cancer. And there are yet more chemicals upon more all mixed together in your daily product list of things you use on a regular basis without even batting an eye about the safety of it. [/align]

This couldn't be more incorrect. I mean, you REALLY had to try to come up with something so blatantly untrue.

Propylene glycol has not been linked to cancer by any study. In fact, the only sources I could find *anywhere* on the internet with the words "cancer" and "propylene glycol" in them were personal blogs, not even remotely scientific sources.

Why do you have to make up boogey men to scare people? Why do you crave a world full of awful things? Can't you join the rest of us in reality and just use common sense and judgement, rather than fear tactics and paranoid delusions?

edit on 7/18/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Prove it otherwise and maybe we'll believe you hot shot;. and no scare tactics are not considered so
if they are True. I think maybe it is You who ought to take a long hard look in the Mirror and stop lying to yourself about what you read in the media and People who although have lots and lots of money, have absolutely no validation to speak on health issues. I can see how your rose coloured shades have deluded your brain though, maybe its the Dr. prescribed drug you took 5 yrs ago, hmm? You sound ridiculous actually, you really believe that all the chemicals in your food and household products ARENT DOING SOMETHING TO DAMAGE YOU? Come on grow up or wake up or both, i think everyone here knows that crap is in everything, that is except maybe you.. yawn.

oh and by the way, do we really need an official study done by crackhead doctors who shove pills down peoples throats to tell the Public that Antifreeze is Safe when placed in household products and the food chain? Hello??

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Sir William Osler

You should look up the context of that quote. It was in a lesson Osler gave on proper bedside manner and the patient-physician relationship, including encouraging patients to only take what is necessary, rather than asking for more medicine than prescribed.

Propylene glycol is everywhere, yet it also gives you Cancer. And there are yet more chemicals upon more all mixed together in your daily product list of things you use on a regular basis without even batting an eye about the safety of it. [/align]

This couldn't be more incorrect. I mean, you REALLY had to try to come up with something so blatantly untrue.

Propylene glycol has not been linked to cancer by any study. In fact, the only sources I could find *anywhere* on the internet with the words "cancer" and "propylene glycol" in them were personal blogs, not even remotely scientific sources.

Why do you have to make up boogey men to scare people? Why do you crave a world full of awful things? Can't you join the rest of us in reality and just use common sense and judgement, rather than fear tactics and paranoid delusions?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

oh and by the way, do we really need an official study done by crackhead doctors who shove pills down peoples throats to tell the Public that Antifreeze is Safe when placed in household products and the food chain? Hello??

This is why I can't take anything you say seriously. Just because something is an ingredient in antifreeze doesn't mean that the ingredient IS antifreeze. Do you think water and shampoo are the same thing? Water is one of the main ingredients in shampoo, so that means you're okay with drinking shampoo, right? I mean, it's mostly water, after all. Does this help you understand that ingredients in combination are vastly different than the individual ingredients on their own?

Did you know that vitamin A, in large doses, can kill you? It's a pretty awful death, too: vomiting, seizure, diarrhea, weakness and weak bones...not a fun way to go. Did you know that excess vitamin A can also cause birth defects? These are all proven facts, which is why we don't let women in their late teens and early twenties use the acne drug Accutane unless they are on birth control. Accutane is a retinoic acid, which is a vitamin A derivative.

So, considering vitamin A, in large doses, can kill you and cause birth defects, this means you're going to stop eating ALL foods containing vitamin A, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Did anyone even read the links i posted? There quite abit of evidence out there that shows how ineffective baking soda is. The evidence for it is "testimonies" on youtube and bogus claims that can't be backup with scientific research. Now there is a book about cancer and how chinese remedies have had some positive effects. But for the life of me i can't remember what it is called.

Many athletes use Baking Soda in their drinking water during before and after workouts to speed up the elimination of lactic acid from their muscles. Possibly an acidic buildup or more acidic body would aid in the circumstances to create an environment in the body for cancer growth and this is where the connection is made.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Now you're just being utterly and completely RIDICULOUS.

We're not talking about Vitamin overload are we, we're talking about Chemicals like Antifreeze in the damn food chain. Oh yes and from what i understand, the liklihood of anyone dying from getting too many Vitamins is incredibly rare since most people don't have enough due to the crappy food, the chemicals and synthetic vitamins that destroy any chance of that happening. And guess what, chemicals in Shampoo can enter the blood stream through your pours. Shocking isn't it!?

This is why I can't take anything you say seriously. Just because something is an ingredient in antifreeze doesn't mean that the ingredient IS antifreeze. Do you think water and shampoo are the same thing? Water is one of the main ingredients in shampoo, so that means you're okay with drinking shampoo, right? I mean, it's mostly water, after all. Does this help you understand that ingredients in combination are vastly different than the individual ingredients on their own?

Did you know that vitamin A, in large doses, can kill you? It's a pretty awful death, too: vomiting, seizure, diarrhea, weakness and weak bones...not a fun way to go. Did you know that excess vitamin A can also cause birth defects? These are all proven facts, which is why we don't let women in their late teens and early twenties use the acne drug Accutane unless they are on birth control. Accutane is a retinoic acid, which is a vitamin A derivative.

So, considering vitamin A, in large doses, can kill you and cause birth defects, this means you're going to stop eating ALL foods containing vitamin A, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

There is absolutely no connection between an "acidic body" and cancer. Every patient gets a CBC/BMP blood draw when the preliminary diagnostic work is being done if cancer is even remotely suspected, and most people have this blood panel done at regular check-ups, too. It's the test that shows whether you're anemic or not, what levels your white cells are at, and what your blood pH and electrolytes are at.

Don't you think someone, at some point in the last hundred years, would have noticed cancer patients invariably have slightly acidic BMP results either during cancer diagnosis or at some apointment in the recent past?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

"For example, in the United States, overdose exposure to all formulations of "vitamins" was reported by 62,562 individuals in 2004 (nearly 80% of these exposures were in children under the age of 6), leading to 53 "major" life-threatening outcomes and 2 deaths"

Source

Now that we've established that vitamins have, in fact, injured and even killed people when taken in large quantities, I expect you to make similar posts to the one you made regarding PEG. You wouldn't want to look like a hypocrite now, would you?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh my aren't we out for the Kill tonight

Who's fault is it that these supposed stats which we don't really know are 100% accurate
except according to so called 'Experts' of which many are Govt Run and Regulated, have
damaged people? Most of them are Synthetic, who makes synthetic vitamins? Let me guess
... Oh yes thats right Big Corps who know its damaging, and who pushes them as being perfectly
safe for consumption? Oh yes, Gov regulators, thats right. So instead of willingly allowing yourself
to be Spoonfed by so called Experts as to what is and is not consumer friendly why not think about
how Trustworthy many of these stats may or may not be, i mean, you wouldnt want to look like an
Ignoramus would you? oh wait you kind of already do. Thanks but i really don't give a flying #### what
you think you know.

"For example, in the United States, overdose exposure to all formulations of "vitamins" was reported by 62,562 individuals in 2004 (nearly 80% of these exposures were in children under the age of 6), leading to 53 "major" life-threatening outcomes and 2 deaths"

Source

Now that we've established that vitamins have, in fact, injured and even killed people when taken in large quantities, I expect you to make similar posts to the one you made regarding PEG. You wouldn't want to look like a hypocrite now, would you?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Again, more fearmongering.

Do you have any proof that vitamin A *isn't* toxic at high doses? I've seen someone come in after overdosing on it, I've also seen a few children born to women who didn't heed the warnings on Accutane. Some nutrients are dangerous at high doses, but are still healthy for you. Vitamin A is one of those nutrients.

The whole point of this exercise was to show you that dose matters. Is it a good idea to drink a bottle of pure PEG? No, of course not, just like it's a horrible idea to drink a bottle of pure vitamin A. Now, is it dangerous to use a product with microliters of PEG per use? Not at all, just like it isn't dangerous to eat a healthy amount of vitamin A.

Get it now?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
as i reiterated earlier, Fear Mongering is when something is stated as False, when it's True, it's no longer
fear mngering. Got it? Maybe? This really is getting old, so like, are you Done yet?

Again, more fearmongering.

Do you have any proof that vitamin A *isn't* toxic at high doses? I've seen someone come in after overdosing on it, I've also seen a few children born to women who didn't heed the warnings on Accutane. Some nutrients are dangerous at high doses, but are still healthy for you. Vitamin A is one of those nutrients.

The whole point of this exercise was to show you that dose matters. Is it a good idea to drink a bottle of pure PEG? No, of course not, just like it's a horrible idea to drink a bottle of pure vitamin A. Now, is it dangerous to use a product with microliters of PEG per use? Not at all, just like it isn't dangerous to eat a healthy amount of vitamin A.

Get it now?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

Cancer is caused from free radicals in the body, and given the correct environment the cell will multiply just like every other cell. In order to get rid of free radicals you need to have electrolytes, they get rid of free radicals. This is why electroshock therapy is so effective because it creates electrolytes. We need to look into electrolyte treatment combined with preventative treatment for the cancer coming back. There just isn't enough attention paid to natural remedies and cures nowadays.

What?

Are you poking sarcastic fun by saying that Electroshock therapy creates electrolytes??

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

So.. is there.. any proof?

Good luck to those who try this. Don't get your hopes up. Yet another little hoax put up out there.

The 75-year-old former truck driver has no medical degree and authorities are demanding that he stop dispensing his “wonder drug” –or face a prison sentence.

But his loyal patients swear by the man they fondly call “Dr. Jim”—and say he’s a miracle worker.

How many of us would go to some guy on the street who couldn't comprehend basic algebra to get our taxes done? (Ok, w/out computer assistance)

I hope they do arrest this guy. There's a reason why a standard procedure exists before a drug gets on the market. (Spare me the big pharma. Heard it, don't care.)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I can read on the pros of eating a salad...I do not need to understand every biological breakdown and chemical reaction to understand the jist of it...

And knowing a bit about biochemistry, I understand that we aren't equipped with a rumen that houses microbes able to ferment cellulose (the main source of energy in a salad) into short chain fatty acids. They are calorically inefficient, which is why ruminants, and most herbivorous animals, must spend every waking hour sleeping (to conserve energy) or eating.

The point is...just because you read something on the internet "salads are good for you" or "_______, a household product, kills cancer" doesn't make it true (you know that). Having the knowledge of, say, the bioenergetics of cancer cells will help you weed out the b.s.

It really is a sad thing to see people come into these forums claiming that something cures cancer/kills tumors and can't even begin to defend their claims because they don't have a clue of the biochemical processes that occur in cancerous environments.

Your logic fails. You don't have to know how something works in order for it to work. Your body does many wondrous things every second without you knowing the how or why of it. Yet it works. It worked long before modern biology and biochemistry began to gain insight into its processes.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

The headroom between a fat soluble vitamin's recommended dosage and it's LD50 is MUCH higher than your average pharmaceutical.

The supposed deaths from nutritional supplements are not from vitamins, but from minerals, which have a lot less headroom. It seems most serious cases of overdose are actually from doctors telling patients to take iron.

Take that to the bank.
edit on 18-7-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The whole point of this comes down to personal belief. I for one believe that our bodies are made perfect. We introduce the toxins and our bodies have to adapt. If they don't, we get diseases. We then have to find our bodies balance to cure the disease. I don't think anyone really understands what chemical reactions happen in our bodies when we eat all sorts of processed foods. I don't think anyone should discount natural remedies. After all, most of the compounds in modern medicine come from natural plants/animals anyway.

Did you know that prior to white man arriving in North America the Cherokee had a cure for all known diseases to them? And to think they had no big pharma either! Heresy! How dare those natives practice medicine without a license! We have been duped, dumbed down and made to believe anything modern medicine says. It's my life, and I will do what I feel is best for me. Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Ethylene glycol is the main ingredient in anti-freeze.

A couple molecule difference, makes all the difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join