It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer with Baking Soda & Maple Syrup / Best MORGELLONS Treatment 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
When actress Farah Fawcett died, I watched on TV, her self made documentary of her standard cancer treatments in the US, then to Germany. In short order, she died. I watched her famous hair fall out, while she projectile vomited from the chemo.

I just now made myself a glass of lemon juice, honey, and bakeing soda. It tasted just like Squirt, and was fizzy like pop, too. It's very refreshing. There is NOTHING WRONG with this, even if there is nothing wrong with me. And even, if THERE IS!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
and it is correct, No Virus or Diseased Cell can live in an Oxygen based enviroment . It's Impossible. Tony Robbins spoke of an experiment some time ago at one of his Seminars of how two groups of Mice both injected with the Cancer Virus would survive, one group with ordinary air fed into the tank, the other group were fed Oxygen. Guess who survived and no longer had cancer? you got it the Oxygen based group.

www.rifedigital.com...

The Royal Rife Machine was improved and perfected by Rife and his new associates in the 1950s, but the open, clinical, enthusiastic testing of the Royal Rife Machine Ray by a committee of top doctors, scientists and pathologists was never repeated. Political interests disguised as public health protectors prevented any objective evaluation. Instead, the confirmation of Rife's work came from another direction-bacteria studies and gradual verification of the filter- passing form.

The next generation did not have the microscope or the Royal Rife Machine, but they proved that the cancer virus exists, that it can change forms, and that it can be destroyed. The approach was through vaccine and diet. It was certainly more complicated (and much more expensive than Rife's easy 3 minute frequency treatment), but the goal was the same genuine cure for cancer in place of the failed "approved treatments" of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy. The key person in the succeeding generation's discovery of the cancer micro-organism was Dr. Livingston-Wheeler.

In August 1948, the New York Microscopical Society Bulletin published the paper. It included the following: "In conclusion, it may be stated that a definite mycobacterium is observed in many kinds of tumors. Its presence within the tumor cells as well as within the blood of the patients suffering with the disease can be demonstrated." By the end of 1948, Dr. Virginia Livingston-Wheeler and Dr. Eleanor Alexander-Jackson had proof that the Rous cancer virus was in actuality a pleomorphic bacterium.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong I in no way advocate the traditional medicines for cancer, like chemotherapy, as they make one more sick then the cancer. I am just saying I know for a fact it isn't a bacteria fungus or a virus. There are great alternative methods, but look to China for them...this one is just a witch doctor tinciture.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I dont know if this concoction actually works.

But what I understand from all this is that treatment is so expensive, and drugs are so expensive that people are forced to look into cures like this.

Damn this insensitive world

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
@Idys..You state that you know for a Fact that Cancer is not a Fungus or a Virus? I'd love to hear it, along with the rest of us. Sorry i don't believe that. There were many great Men whom of which Do know what they're talking about and have created cures for, and plainly put, most of us don''t have the authority to say otherwise when enormous amounts of research on this, which as we have seen have been driven into submission by those who do not want people to be healthy whole or depend on natural alternatives other than drugs that drive the Drug Corps.
edit on 17-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Actually, you can quickly research online the importance of alkaline levels in the human body, and its benefits/requirements for normal functioning.

Having an "alkaline level" in your body is called alkalosis, and it will kill you. Your bod functions in a very normal pH range (7.35-7.42, typically), which is just barely above neutral.

Which part are you having issue with, the baking soda part, or the maple syrup? which one of those two ingredience are scary to you?

Neither ingredient is "scary". The thought that some delusional person that made a website is trying to convince people to forego standard therapy in place of some quackery is what is scary.
edit on 7/17/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Doctors "think outside the box" every day when trying to diagnose conditions which rarely, if ever, present as they do in textbook cases.

Your version of "thinking outside of the box" would require a doctor to ignore all logic and science, and then order a treatment that has no researchable proof of efficacy. That's called "bad medicine" and "malpractice".

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Neither ingredient is "scary". The thought that some delusional person that made a website is trying to convince people to forego standard therapy in place of some quackery is what is scary.

Personally, I don't like the thought of the ultimatum giving to patients to begin with - You have 2 months to live, spend it getting chemo therapy.

Chemo is a poison, why should they suffer during their last couple months alive? If anything, spend it with family and friends - taking alternatives is something they can do at home.. pain free. Seems logical to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Anyone who deeply studied cancer who is well known has said so, anybody else that says other wise are just quacks. If it was so simple they wouldn't still be studying it. Most mainstream scientists will tell you it isn't under any of those classifications, it's a very complex intricate disease. There have been enough biopsies studied to know they do not even remotely look like any of those types of structures on a celular level.
edit on 17-7-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry but that just doesnt blow... Anyone who is well known is Right but unknown Genious' like Royal Rife Creator are automatically labeled Quacks ... thats a joke sorry. Thats like suggesting Monsanto knows what they're doing but Farmers don't because they're not well known and don't have the Money or backing to prove that real grown food is better than genetically altered monster food.
two thumbs down.
You still haven't told us How you KNOW for a Fact that bacteria is NOT bacteria, fungus or a virus.

I am just saying I know for a fact it isn't a bacteria fungus or a virus.

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by awareness10

Anyone who deeply studied cancer who is well known has said so, anybody else that says other wise are just quacks. If it was so simple they wouldn't still be studying it. Most mainstream scientists will tell you it isn't under any of those classifications, it's a very complex intricate disease. There have been enough biopsies studied to know they do not even remotely look like any of those types of structures on a celular level.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Bacteria can cause some forms of cancer: Salmonella typhi is associated with gallbladder cancer; Streptococcus bovis is linked with colorectal cancer; Chlamydia pneumoniae with lung cancer; and Helicobacter pylori with stomach cancer.

The Human Papillomavirus (HPV) can cause cervical cancer. There are others too:

Human Cancer Viruses - Timeline

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by superman2012

Here ya go.
Read this blog.
This seems pretty real to me!
LOOK HERE!

Cancer tried to kill me. After a struggle or two . . . or three . . . or four . . . or more I said, “No!” Or at least I was hoping for a “No.” I turned to Cesium, but ended up with Baking Soda. My goal was to change my pH quickly. I knew little or next to nothing what pH, Alkaline or Acidic meant. I happily found out.

There is something going on here. Do some research on your own.

Great find OP! S&F

A personal blog is not a source. When a medical journal actually publishes this then you will have my attention. There is no proof that this works and it may only be a coincidence that symptoms leave when taking this. I had a stomachache once and started watching Big Bang Theory, did this cure my stomachache?
Do some research on your own before believing everything you read.

The fact that something has not been subjected to controlled studies and published in a professional journal is neither evidence nor proof that it does not work. It only means that no one has been willing to invest the funds needed to conduct the controlled studies or pay the expense of publishing the results in a professional journal.

Who in our capitalistic society is going to fund a study which proves that cancer can be cured inexpensively? Who is going to admit that the prevailing approach to cancer treatment is a failed endeavor? Where's the profit in that?
edit on 7/17/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarification and grammar

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Look at it this way, the person who cures cancer (bearing in mind there wont be a silver bullet as all cancers are different) would be able to patent the cure. Then every single person in the world would buy the cure for cancer from that pharmaceutical company as the other companies wouldn't have it. Ergo mass profit

How is this not straightforward?
edit on 17/7/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

You have no ideas what nature can do for humans. Keep believing that man made poisons cures anything. Man made poisons are nothing but money makers and slow death. Nature has a cure for everything.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

If you only look at worst-case scenarios, than sure, chemotherapy is an awful thing. If you ask my cousin, whose mother was treated with Tamoxifen and now is breast cancer-free, I'm thinking she might have a different view of this therapy than you.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

It's amazing to me that some members here want to replace standard cancer therapy with these alternative therapies, despite having no information on mechanism of action, dosage, or proper usage of the alternative therapies.

Is it really amazing? I wonder how many deaths or disabilities are caused each year due to alternative therapies and herbal medicines? If there are any, we rarely hear of them.

The same sure can't be said about what's going on in the health care industry when it comes to prescribed medicines. These days, people are growing more distrustful of medicine for damn good reason. Big Pharma has become a monster with a little help from the FDA and until this situation changes, more and more people are gonna start seeking alternative methods for treatment. Why shouldn't people do that? Especially when we have clearly seen that efforts to introduce effective treatments and cures for cancer have been suppressed?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

The fact that something has not been subjected to controlled studies and published in a professional journal is neither evidence nor proof that it does not work. It only means that no one has been willing to invest the funds needed to conduct the controlled studies or pay the expense of publishing the results in a professional journal. Who in our capitalistic society is going to fund a study which proves that cancer can be cured inexpensively? Who is going to admit that the prevailing approach to cancer treatment is a failed endeavor? Where's the profit in that?

Thank you for saying that.....especially the first paragraph.....

That just about sums it up in a nutshell......

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Actually, you can quickly research online the importance of alkaline levels in the human body, and its benefits/requirements for normal functioning.

Having an "alkaline level" in your body is called alkalosis, and it will kill you. Your bod functions in a very normal pH range (7.35-7.42, typically), which is just barely above neutral.

Which part are you having issue with, the baking soda part, or the maple syrup? which one of those two ingredience are scary to you?

edit on 7/17/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

Ya, I did the research enough to know the norm alkalosis...it would be safe to say that someone with a balance of say, 4 or 5 is in trouble and requires some stuff to get it up

I see all these harmless alternative medicide treatments as something to use in conjunction with, not instead of...might as well stick meditation in there also...anotherwords...take the spoonful of maple soda, but don't forget to take your pills either.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
But a cancer us not a fungus, it's a defective cell tgat abnormally replicates.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You should all look into hemp oil, there are some amazing things being done.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join