Doctor Cures Cancer with Baking Soda & Maple Syrup / Best MORGELLONS Treatment 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

Another Cancer Cure that the gov wants to shut down.

If they missed it the first time...
S & F for posting this. Well worth the watch for those that give a hit.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Did anyone even read the links i posted? There quite abit of evidence out there that shows how ineffective baking soda is. The evidence for it is "testimonies" on youtube and bogus claims that can't be backup with scientific research. Now there is a book about cancer and how chinese remedies have had some positive effects. But for the life of me i can't remember what it is called.

I read your quotes and they are not even close to the same thing as the OP.
Again please stop with the littering of your dis info in this beautiful thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately there are way too many of us that have seen the affects of cancer firsthand and many of us also have firsthand knowledge of how cancer can destroy the life of a friend or family member. Despite the Dr’s prognosis we will deplete ALL of our emotions, our time, and finances in an attempt to prevent the very thing we all fear most…death.
As a terminal cancer survivor myself, I saw my own friends and family give their time, emotions, and finances in order to secure my continued existence. I was told that chemo, radiation, and other drugs were the way to beat cancer…so that’s what I did. Now I see things that I didn’t see at 17 years old, options that were available… they were just hidden.

Maybe there aren’t extensive medical studies on every alternative therapy available… maybe you can sit back and judge that anything without an AMA or USDA approval is bunk… maybe you can believe that the drug companies are here to help us…. MY personal experience tells me different.

If you can’t relate to anything I’ve just posted you may need to move on to another thread on ATS. There are plenty of forums here that cater to simpler subjects.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Wow! That is amazing! Let the pharma try and patent our crap, literally! Very cool find.
Would have liked more translation though around the 8min mark.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

I believe if you go to youtube there is many more parts to the story. You just saw part one. Go to youtube to watch the rest about Phage if that is what you are referring too. The one about Dr. Bs Cancer cure is also nice.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

i noticed the quackwatch.org
and thought you might like to know this
your source seems to be more of the same IMO

educate-yourself.org...

Do you know ANYTHING at all about Quackwatch and the guy who puts up that web site?

No?

But you're ready to accept his words, his assessments, and opinions as honest and true just because they are printed words on a computer screen?

Here's a few more links you might want to read over before accepting the info presented at Quackwatch.

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

www.quackpotwatch.org...

www.quackpotwatch.org...

www.quackpotwatch.org...

www.quackpotwatch.org...

www.quackpotwatch.org...

www.quackpotwatch.org...

www.quackpotwatch.org...

Hulda Clark did not die of cancer. She died at age 83 from complications resulting from a long term spinal injury. Even if she did die of cancer, so what? Does that mean that all of her reserach on cancer is negated and meaningless?

Everyone is going to die of something Adam. The idea is to try and live a normal life span , such as 83, instead of dying from cancer at 53 because you believed in the lies of mainstream, orthodox medicine (oncologists), their mouthpieces in mainstream media, and pharmaceutical disinformaiton shills like Stephen Barrett.

Dr. Bob Beck titled one of his lectures "Take Back Your Power". You should view it. He was addressing people who easily give away their power to others who APPEAR to be authoritative and APPEAR to know what they're talking about, but actually are PROPAGANDISTS out to DECEIVE you in the interest of disuading your from trying NON-PHARMACEUTICAL therapies .

educate-yourself.org...

You need to do MUCH more research before jumping to conclusions about Hulda Clark (or any other alternative health researcher or natural medicine advocate) based on the rank lies you might read from Stephen Barrett.

For starters, "Doctor" Stephen Barrett was NEVER a practicing physician. He USED to be a PSYCHIATRIST, but that was BEFORE HE LOST HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE PSYCHIATRY.

He used to have free rein on the internet for many years, slandering just about everyone and anyone who advocated nature-based medicine and others who were not interested in the pharmaceutical approach.

But then Tim Bolen stepped in somewhere in the late 1990s and began to challenge Barrett's garbage. That eventually led to lawsuits which Barrett.... lost,... big time.

Being a shill of the drug companies, however, does have its advantages. Those include hidden sources of funding and promotion to mount appeals and the like and flood the internet with scurrilous attacks on Bolen for having the audacity to out this rank ringer for the pharmaceuticals.

CRACKPOTS?

Yes. When the self-named "Quackbusters" stumbled around to find a derisive name to call their victims, they picked the word "Quack," without ever bothering to discover it's origins. Its original meaning, from Europe, comes from the term "quacksalver" which was used to describe Dentists who were dumb enough to use mercury (a poison) as fillings for teeth. Look at propagandist, and "Quackbuster" king-pin, Stephen Barrett's web site (quackwatch.com), and you'll find that HE IS IN FAVOR of mercury (amalgam) tooth fillings.

Barrett, his cronies, and minions, are not known to do intelligent research.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You just need the baking soda. It gives you an alkaline ph level, which creates a hostile environment in your body for potential viruses. That and it'll cure any stomach acid problems faster than you tums or rolaids. This is old medicine the pharmacuetical companies want you to forget. They can't patent it.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

What are you talking about i linked to studies and research not quackwatch or anything similar.(educate yourself seems like a fishy website IMO look at some of there articles
)
But whatever i give up people can make there situation worse if they want to i guess.
But sounds to me people might as well pray the cancer away
edit on 17-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't get why you people praise alternative treatments when they have no proof of working. A few personal anonymous testimonies on the internet isn't proof.

Alternative medical operatives are just out to make money as much as big pharma is. For this to be a site that promotes critical thinking, few have such on this site when it comes to ancient aliens and alternative medicines.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I don't believe baking soda is better than real alkaline diet containing especially green burley. Maple syrup sounds good but check also flaxseed oil diet - that is real bingo.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17/7/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: importand link added

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yeah how stupid are these silly alternate remedys.
What you want me to go all the way down to the local supermarket and spend all that money on Maple syrup and baking soda, then cook this incredibly precise recipe up in my kitchen (what was it again 1 part maple syrup or 3 parts Maple syrup to the baking soda) by myself and actually give it ago rather than accept terminal cancer will kill me (if I had terminal cancer).
Really I recon this is a Canadian conspiracy to drive up their maple syrup exports, increase their GDP and buy more nukes and conquer the world.
Bloody sneaky Canadians.

Fair dinkum, who with terminal cancer wouldnt give this a go.
Thanks for the info, its priceless.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boony
Yeah how stupid are these silly alternate remedys.
What you want me to go all the way down to the local supermarket and spend all that money on Maple syrup and baking soda, then cook this incredibly precise recipe up in my kitchen (what was it again 1 part maple syrup or 3 parts Maple syrup to the baking soda) by myself and actually give it ago rather than accept terminal cancer will kill me (if I had terminal cancer).
Really I recon this is a Canadian conspiracy to drive up their maple syrup exports, increase their GDP and buy more nukes and conquer the world.
Bloody sneaky Canadians.

Fair dinkum, who with terminal cancer wouldnt give this a go.
Thanks for the info, its priceless.

Your post.. just sounds like ignorance.

The Baking Soda is what kills the fungi, which is cancer, because of it's high alkalinity - this SHOULD be common knowledge, but it isn't - CANCER CANNOT SURVIVE IN AN ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT.

My mother, who has been diagnosed with Leukemia in the brain a year ago, is currently battling it on her death bed. She was told she has 2 months left to live, that was in January of this year. Still alive, because of simple, NATURAL, treatments.

Her pH is about a 6 right now, it was about a 5 earlier this year. That's highly acidic. We're raising it to about 7.4~, but may go higher to fully kill off the cancer.

Anyways, as I was saying.. Baking Soda is high in alkalinity, and the Maple Syrup acts as a "transport" if you will. I don't want to get too 'scientific', but basically, because of the way the body processes it, it will carry the Maple Syrup (which has the Baking Soda in it) directly to the cancer/fungi, which would normally feed off sugar.

It's a Trojan Horse.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

Cancer is a fungus? I see there's a fungus amongus.

No from all I have learned in nursing this is not true. Cancer is WAY more complex than that.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I don't get why you people praise alternative treatments when they have no proof of working. A few personal anonymous testimonies on the internet isn't proof.

No, but my mother surviving 5 months longer (and still alive to this day) than doctors told her she had to live because she has consistently rejected chemo all this time and has taken to a healthy diet with nothing but alternative treatments.. is the reason I'm praising it.

Because it does work.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I have a query with this, I don't know if you'll be able to answer it or not though. In the first article it talks about the cancer consuming 15 times more glucose than normal cells, cancer cells of course use glycolysis to generate energy. What I don't understand is this:

and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline, removes the microbe inside the cancer cell.

Is he saying that bacteria causes all cancer? I mean, sure it causes some cancers, but not all of them.

The baking soda and maple syrup is interesting though, I'd like to see this undergo double blind medical trials to see if it is actually down to the mixture of the two, a placebo or some unknown process

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I do the same thing with Honey and BiCarb...
...3 honey to 1 BiCarb over a very low heat and stir until they blend together.

Have half to one teaspoon up to three times/day between meals.

Don't have it with meals as you need acids to breakdown fats and protiens.

I used it to finish off Non-hodgkins Lymphoma...
...had resolved with other means except for persistent elevated ESR...
...honey/bicarb brought this last artifact back into normal range...
...and have medical all clear 18 months ago.

edit on 17/7/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yuo people asking for clinical trials, or proof are probably the same people who blast big pharma and FDA. Let's see, who would I believe? A mega corporate syndicate that has been shown time and again that they will stop at nothing to make money, or someone who was cured by their own hand? I'll take the latter.

Use Coconut Oil. Been a known cure for a number of ailments including alzheimers, CHD, eczema, psoriasis, cancer, dimensia, and so much more. In fact, an upcoming drug for clinical trials contains 21% coconut oil!

edit on 17-7-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Did anyone even read the links i posted? There quite abit of evidence out there that shows how ineffective baking soda is. The evidence for it is "testimonies" on youtube and bogus claims that can't be backup with scientific research. Now there is a book about cancer and how chinese remedies have had some positive effects. But for the life of me i can't remember what it is called.

The medical papers you linked to were not related...
...sodium is not bicarbonate of sodium.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
soz tagging for later as going to try for my beloved pet who is tumor ridden and suffering and the vets aint doing nought for him so I'll give it a go and let you know

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join