It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer with Baking Soda & Maple Syrup / Best MORGELLONS Treatment 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

A personal blog about surviving cancer can you please tell me why someone would make such a blog if the information he was giving out was going to be killing people?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just throwing this out here, the Amish healer Solomon Wickey also recommends red clover for killing cancer cells.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Weekly World News article:

LINK

I wonder what batboy would say about this?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No such thing as a coincidence. Something must be put in motion to cause change.

link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by tvtexan

Here ya go.
Read this blog.
This seems pretty real to me!
LOOK HERE!

Cancer tried to kill me. After a struggle or two . . . or three . . . or four . . . or more I said, “No!” Or at least I was hoping for a “No.” I turned to Cesium, but ended up with Baking Soda. My goal was to change my pH quickly. I knew little or next to nothing what pH, Alkaline or Acidic meant. I happily found out.

There is something going on here. Do some research on your own.

Great find OP! S&F

A personal blog is not a source. When a medical journal actually publishes this then you will have my attention. There is no proof that this works and it may only be a coincidence that symptoms leave when taking this. I had a stomachache once and started watching Big Bang Theory, did this cure my stomachache?
Do some research on your own before believing everything you read.

so, did you accept all the raves about thalidomide in the medical journals? after all, it is a prestigious journal. and top doctors did not want to believe it could malform foetuses.
i've used carb soda and apple cyder and cured my skin cancer. over 5 months it shrank to nothing.

link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

A personal blog is not a source. When a medical journal actually publishes this then you will have my attention. There is no proof that this works and it may only be a coincidence that symptoms leave when taking this. I had a stomachache once and started watching Big Bang Theory, did this cure my stomachache?

Just as a post by a "punk" should not constitute a response from those of us at the adult table... somehow you drew me in.

You should go stand in front of the microwave for a few hours and then post something YOU actually know about cancer. Until then go back to watching Big Bang Theory and leave the intellectual conversations to those that already have more than just fuzz on their nuts.

Thought so...

I never claimed to know anything about cancer, but then you didn't hear what you wanted so I understand you don't want to think outside of your bubble. It's ok. I only wanted proof that this is what is indeed working. Not some lame answer from some person that believes he is an intellectual. Thanks though.

ps- I am confused...now is the microwave going to teach me about cancer or make fuzz on my nuts?

edit on 16-7-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

so, did you accept all the raves about thalidomide in the medical journals? after all, it is a prestigious journal. and top doctors did not want to believe it could malform foetuses. i've used carb soda and apple cyder and cured my skin cancer. over 5 months it shrank to nothing.

*sigh*
Again...I am not saying this didn't work. I merely wanted proof that it worked and it wasn't some other factor or even a coincidence. Do people even really read posts anymore!?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

No such thing as a coincidence. Something must be put in motion to cause change.

YES! and what was that "thing"? That is my question. See above post.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Another Cancer Cure that the gov wants to shut down.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What could it hurt to try this if you have no other options? My brother died of prostate cancer seven years ago, and I think if he had this knowledge, he would have tried it. One of my best friends died a horrible death from a tumor on the base of his spine. He should have skipped the chemo/rad the doctors insisted he needed and lived the last few months of his life somewhat lucid. Instead he did it there way and the tumor just kept coming back and by then he was such a shell of himself from being sick 24/7 all the fight was gone from him.

Even if a treatment like this only worked as a placebo, I think it would be worth a try, huh?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just incase some people misunderstood my post sodium bicarbonate is baking soda

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
What could it hurt to try this if you have no other options? My brother died of prostate cancer seven years ago, and I think if he had this knowledge, he would have tried it. One of my best friends died a horrible death from a tumor on the base of his spine. He should have skipped the chemo/rad the doctors insisted he needed and lived the last few months of his life somewhat lucid. Instead he did it there way and the tumor just kept coming back and by then he was such a shell of himself from being sick 24/7 all the fight was gone from him.

Even if a treatment like this only worked as a placebo, I think it would be worth a try, huh?

100% agree with you. But calling this a 100% effective cancer killer is misleading and really damaging to not only the people that believe it will work, but to their families as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
Considering the cost of Chemo, and radiation treatments, and the money that Big Pharma makes off of these toxic treatments.

Now as k yourself.. If you were making that kind'a cash off of something, are you going to allow a better option, thats readily available, cheap, and easy to get, to ruin your cash cow?

Doctor's PRACTICE medicine.. "Experts" in the medical field are not much different then the politicians in our government. They are not going to let something cheap, easy, and unlicenced ruin their lies, and bank accounts, and cash flow.

Most of Big pharma is Lies and Bull-pucky..

Also consider if there is evidence showing that Person A has said "problem", and used "products C, D, and E" to cure himself of such "problem", and then medical can't find evidence of said "problem". I would tend to think they found a possible alternative method to deal with the "problem".

Only when we are told the truth, will be know who was right, and who was wrong.

Congrats! You have just made the most insightful post on this thread!

Cancer is BIG BUSINESS for the Pharma companies, and they have lots of high paid lobbyists to ensure that their interests are given priority in our legislative process.
One day we may know the full truth, until then… we listen to our Dr.’s and all the commercials on TV.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Why do you keep saying coincidence. The word is an illusion so people cannot see the truth. Everything is caused. Nothing happens by chance.

I would trust this man before I would trust anything the GOV, DEA, or FDA. Corrupt to the core. I know because they played me like a puppet for over 11 years until I found herbs and plants to take the place of man made poison. All cures are found in nature without buying their man made poisons. Everything is free on the earth so why are we still believing the lies? Have you noticed the gov loves to deny its citizens the right to grow herbs and plants that actually helps mankind. The poison they peddle kills and destroys. Watch how the FDA has brainwashed society into taking different pills for everything under the sun. They create a disease in order to make money from it. Sickening.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

Why do you keep saying coincidence. The word is an illusion so people cannot see the truth. Everything is caused. Nothing happens by chance.

I would trust this man before I would trust anything the GOV, DEA, or FDA. Corrupt to the core. I know because they played me like a puppet for over 11 years until I found herbs and plants to take the place of man made poison. All cures are found in nature without buying their man made poisons. Everything is free on the earth so why are we still believing the lies? Have you noticed the gov loves to deny its citizens the right to grow herbs and plants that actually helps mankind. The poison they peddle kills and destroys. Watch how the FDA has brainwashed society into taking different pills for everything under the sun. They create a disease in order to make money from it. Sickening.

I say coincidence because I haven't seen an explanation backed up by proof. All cures ARE in nature, but, do you know how to extract them? Which ones will kill you if you take too much? Too little? We rely on these people to give us medicine as we don't know how to make them. What would you give a diabetic? Someone with arthritis? Parkinsons? etc. If everyone is willing to let people die as a result of not having medicine (even manufactured by the big bad pharma) then big pharma will fail.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Sadly most people do not look at the money trail on a lot of things.

Cancer drugs are to big pharma as oil is to the middle east.

Just as the oil companies will shut down anything that threatens THEIR cash cow, big pharma won't allow things to mess with their money cow.

Thus the "experts" tell us alternative medicine, and alternative energy are bad things for us.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Did anyone even read the links i posted? There quite abit of evidence out there that shows how ineffective baking soda is. The evidence for it is "testimonies" on youtube and bogus claims that can't be backup with scientific research. Now there is a book about cancer and how chinese remedies have had some positive effects. But for the life of me i can't remember what it is called.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Did anyone even read the links i posted? There quite abit of evidence out there that shows how ineffective baking soda is. The evidence for it is "testimonies" on youtube and bogus claims that can't be backup with scientific research. Now there is a book about cancer and how chinese remedies have had some positive effects. But for the life of me i can't remember what it is called.

It doesn't matter. You can provide them proof and they will overlook it. I get it though. I would do ANYTHING to try and cure an "incurable" disease as well. I wasn't trying to minimize anyones trials and tribulations. I only asked for proof.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I understand what you mean but sometimes you get so desperate for help you will try what others have found to help them. The internet has brought so many together who do not want to continue the rollercoaster the legal drug dealers put them on so they research possible natural cures. I was on meds for a handful of things. The doctor told me I would be on the Pain meds my entire life after three major spine surgeries. I was very ignorant to not trust my gut instinct. I was so tired of the way the handful of pills and patches made me felt I decided I would find a cure myself or die trying. I am six months clean of man made poisons. Vitamins, herbs, and plants works for me. The meds brought me down to the lowest point in my life. I stopped living so something inside of me decided to fight back.

Good luck to you. Do whatever your gut tells you. You will not be wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This is a natural cure for bacteria called Phage.

“A miracle of nature is that there seems to be a bacteriophage for every kind of bacteria,” says Michael Shnayerson, co-author of “The Killers Within

www.cbsnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join