It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer with Baking Soda & Maple Syrup / Best MORGELLONS Treatment 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Morgellons is more than likely a fungus. Sodium Bicarbonate or Baking Soda kills Fungi. There is a Doc who has been curing some Cancers with this simple treatment. I have been battling Morgellons for 16 months and the sodium bicarbonate treatment seems to be working. It is definately providing much relief. Text
Consult your doctor if you can find one who will treat you that is...

www.morgellonsrelief.blogspot.com
morgellonsrelief.blogspot.com...

“There’s not a tumor on God’s green Earth that can’t be licked with a little baking soda and maple syrup!” That’s the astonishing claim of controversial folk healer Jim Kemun—who says his simple home remedy can stop and reverse the growth of deadly cancers.

The 75-year-old former truck driver has no medical degree and authorities are demanding that he stop dispensing his “wonder drug” –or face a prison sentence.

But his loyal patients swear by the man they fondly call “Dr. Jim”—and say he’s a miracle worker.

www.healingcancernaturally.com...

edit on 16-7-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: correction and addition

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Jul 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sat Jul 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: all caps in title

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
makes sense to me

I had horse with an abscessed hoofs which bursts through the hoof wall making a hole which must then heal.but how to do that with out it getting a secondary even worse infection?

the answer SUGADINE Betadine mixed with sugar!

sugar attracts the bacteria,and the Betadine kills them!
since then I've used this on many topical infections and yup it cures topical infections!

don't drink it though for external use only

a chamomile tea bag applied to a skin infection will cure it so will honey

I'm adding baking soda and maple syrup to my arsenal of cheap home remedies that work!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was wondering if this was safe to do (the maple syrup/baking soda trick) even if you haven't been diagnosed with cancer?
Like do you think it would help me fight off cancerous cells even though its not full blown killer cancer yet?
I just grew up doing lots of drinking/smoking weed/cigarettes from about age 13-19, I've since stop using everything and have been clean for 2years. I just feel like I may have something growing in me that isn't really gonna effect me till like 25-30ish.
Thanks

Edit: I really hate the hospital, specially the x-ray aka DNA destroyer machine, I just wanna cure it before It effects me!
edit on 16-7-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Um there is a thread posted on this explaining the dangers of this "cure" but i forgot where to look for it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

SERIOUSLY!? Your source is Weekly World News? This had better show up on a legitimate website somewhere if you want me to believe it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Here ya go.
Read this blog.
This seems pretty real to me!
LOOK HERE!

Cancer tried to kill me. After a struggle or two . . . or three . . . or four . . . or more I said, “No!” Or at least I was hoping for a “No.” I turned to Cesium, but ended up with Baking Soda. My goal was to change my pH quickly. I knew little or next to nothing what pH, Alkaline or Acidic meant. I happily found out.

There is something going on here. Do some research on your own.

Great find OP! S&F

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hello Everyone:

Here is another link to a discussion on Care2.com looks like others have figured this out too.

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
First off im sorry that you have to suffer this.
Im still not convinc3d about this and the research i have seen seems to says It can have the reverse effect your hoping for so PLEASE be careful

t sodium bicarbonate stimulates already present tumor growth
Cancer is not a fungus
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... RVDocSum

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... RVDocSum

off course i do hope there is a cure thats just being supressed and one day will find out what it is!

Good luck

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorpheusUSA
Hello Everyone:

Here is another link to a discussion on Care2.com looks like others have figured this out too.

~Morpheus

It seems like there are plenty of people out there that have effectively used this protocol as a means to cure cancer.

As a cancer survivor myself, I wish that I would have known about this before spending THOUSANDS of dollars on chemo, radiation, and sugery!

Big Pharm is in control!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks sodium bicarbonate is an alternative to conventional cancer therapy should read this email before taking any steps.
To: [email protected] Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:49:50 -0600 Subject: [healthfraud] interfere with Simonici?
Unbelievably, the father of a friend of mine (diagnosed one week ago with a likely glioblastoma near his speech center) is actually planning to go through with this. He’s not even had a biopsy. Since Simonici is delicensed, he’s having my friend’s father travel to a doctor outside Belgrade (yes, in Serbia) to have a catheter put into this brain (at a cost of 20,000 euro cash), and then to Rome for Simonici to “oversee” infusion of sodium bicarbonate directly into the tumor (for 150 euro/day, cash). My question: what avenues can my friend pursue, legally, diplomatically, etc, to prevent this from happening? I’m aware that his father is a competent adult, but surely there’s a way to prevent a U.S. citizen from engaging in this transaction with a convicted criminal in Italy? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated, even if it’s just confirmation that, unfortunately, nothing can be done to prevent this particular idiocy.

Follow this link to read what happened next
simoncini-scam-murderer

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

Originally posted by MorpheusUSA

Big Pharm is in control!

It seems these Alternative "treatment" produce alot of money for the people selling them.
Americans Spent $33.9 Billion Out-of-Pocket on Complementary and Alternative Medicine

edit on 16-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

BLEACH??? What in the world for?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Funny that you mention Sodium Bicaronate, while I was going through chemo and radiation my Dr. had me take MASSIVE amounts of that... supposedly to counter act the effects of the other chemicals in my body...?

I'm no oncologist, but it makes me wonder what was the active force that actually killed the cancer?

I can just tell you that a "terminal" cancer patient will try anything, I sure did.
After 25 years I'm still here and responding to this thread... I just can't be sure that it was because of the chemo or radiation. Maybe there is more out there that we have yet to understand.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

Here ya go.
Read this blog.
This seems pretty real to me!
LOOK HERE!

Cancer tried to kill me. After a struggle or two . . . or three . . . or four . . . or more I said, “No!” Or at least I was hoping for a “No.” I turned to Cesium, but ended up with Baking Soda. My goal was to change my pH quickly. I knew little or next to nothing what pH, Alkaline or Acidic meant. I happily found out.

There is something going on here. Do some research on your own.

Great find OP! S&F

A personal blog is not a source. When a medical journal actually publishes this then you will have my attention. There is no proof that this works and it may only be a coincidence that symptoms leave when taking this. I had a stomachache once and started watching Big Bang Theory, did this cure my stomachache?
Do some research on your own before believing everything you read.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That sure is a lot of caps in your title.

Apricot seeds are better!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
One thing I recall from my great-grand mother and my grand mother, baking soda is also was a very good toothpaste. I remember using it with them as a child. Anyone see arm&hammer toothpaste in there shopping mart aisles? They also have expanded to laundry detergent in years. I use that for my daughters clothe since she has eczama.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

They were shooting the sodium bicarbonate directly into the tumor!

This is NOT the way people are saying they cured themselves.

The people who did cure themselves were not in the hospital and they weren't injecting the baking soda directly into the cancer!
Please stop with all the dis info!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

A personal blog is not a source. When a medical journal actually publishes this then you will have my attention. There is no proof that this works and it may only be a coincidence that symptoms leave when taking this. I had a stomachache once and started watching Big Bang Theory, did this cure my stomachache?

Just as a post by a "punk" should not constitute a response from those of us at the adult table... somehow you drew me in.

You should go stand in front of the microwave for a few hours and then post something YOU actually know about cancer. Until then go back to watching Big Bang Theory and leave the intellectual conversations to those that already have more than just fuzz on their nuts.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Considering the cost of Chemo, and radiation treatments, and the money that Big Pharma makes off of these toxic treatments.

Now as k yourself.. If you were making that kind'a cash off of something, are you going to allow a better option, thats readily available, cheap, and easy to get, to ruin your cash cow?

Doctor's PRACTICE medicine.. "Experts" in the medical field are not much different then the politicians in our government. They are not going to let something cheap, easy, and unlicenced ruin their lies, and bank accounts, and cash flow.

Most of Big pharma is Lies and Bull-pucky..

Also consider if there is evidence showing that Person A has said "problem", and used "products C, D, and E" to cure himself of such "problem", and then medical can't find evidence of said "problem". I would tend to think they found a possible alternative method to deal with the "problem".

Only when we are told the truth, will be know who was right, and who was wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join