It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons passing sentance on the public

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Afterr 20 odd years of persecution, for want of a better word, i actually found out what was going on in my life. I found out that a sentance had been passed on me by the "Mysterious Examiner" and that i was declared a hanged man by freemasons. They don't just go out an lynch you, what's the fun in that? Instead they play with you much like a cat does with a mouse. Ruining every aspect of your life, your health, souring friendships, everything. They pass sentance then use the powers that be to action that sentance. The police, the judicial system are all set against you. I used to get the police knock on my door at 8pm at night ot pictkup money for parking offenses. If you get a job, pressure will be put on your boss to get rid of you nomatter how good you are.

I set up this site

www.murderingmasons.co.uk

The method they use is predicatable, if you feel that they are messing with you, please let me know.

Regards

Stan

Oh and please don't think he must of deserved it, i've led a good life and have kindnedd instilled through every molecule of my body. This was nasty and did not deserve their response.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stancumans
I used to get the police knock on my door at 8pm at night ot pictkup money for parking offenses.

Nice one. But you should be aware that under UK law, the Police have nothing to do with the collection of parking fines.
And even if you don't pay them, you are summoned to court and not to the Police Station.

I would suggest the people knocking on your door were merely there to deliver your medication.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Question
Where you ever a "Mason" or tried to be but was not made a member?? I cannot understand what would make you think that the Masons would be out to get you. I do by the way have a way to help you solve this problem though. Go get a pen..... Got it. Now go get some paper.... Got it now right a note to all the "masons who are out to get you and put it in a safe place. Now go check yourself into a mental Hospital for reasons of insanity. Now when and if they resolve your chemical imbalance go back to the letter I had you write and read it.. Now dont you feel stupid...... Now set an example and go apologise to all the "Masons" for not understanding you had a chemical imbalance and you are truley sorry for attacking them with no real pretense..

Hope this helps ya

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Wow Stan, I am proud of you that you mustered the courage to post this here. You are a very Brave man. I am over-looking your website and It is very interesting. You will get a lot of flack from the masons who "live" in this forum. Just shake it off and keep on trucking. Good job my friend

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Interesting story, but I really wonder if you are NeonHelmet or DetectivePerez or someone like them....

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
DetectivePerez
I am proud of you as well my son, I do have a couple questions for you though. Have you ever had sex? Have you ever lied? Have you ever felt guilty but did not no why? hmmmmmmmmm must be satan and the mason's....... get a life grow up and just join a cult you would have so much less hate for everything you are supposed to love. Your God loves all correct??? Hmmmm guess he loves Masons and Satanists as well, if he loves everthing of human creation.

Have fun and yes Keep on trucking beep beep "BJ& The bear are your buddies eh

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Heh. Don't worry about this one JustMyType.

Old Stan was never a mason and to tell the truth, I doubt whether he even has a driving licence. He seems to know absolutely nothing about UK driving laws as I've pointed out (we won't even go into his drink-driving claim).
It looks like he's just clamouring for a little bit of attention as some of these sad, lonely people often do.

Maybe DefectivePerez could email Stan at the bottom of his site and they could arrange a get together to discuss how Freemasonry is the boogeyman that screwed up their lives. They look like they need some sort of mutual comfort.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stancumans
Afterr 20 odd years of persecution, for want of a better word, i actually found out what was going on in my life. I found out that a sentance had been passed on me by the "Mysterious Examiner" and that i was declared a hanged man by freemasons. They don't just go out an lynch you, what's the fun in that? Instead they play with you much like a cat does with a mouse. Ruining every aspect of your life, your health, souring friendships, everything. They pass sentance then use the powers that be to action that sentance. The police, the judicial system are all set against you. I used to get the police knock on my door at 8pm at night ot pictkup money for parking offenses. If you get a job, pressure will be put on your boss to get rid of you nomatter how good you are.

I set up this site

www.murderingmasons.co.uk

The method they use is predicatable, if you feel that they are messing with you, please let me know.

Regards

Stan

Oh and please don't think he must of deserved it, i've led a good life and have kindnedd instilled through every molecule of my body. This was nasty and did not deserve their response.

Wow, talk about convenient, the detractors find the going a little tough (that�s being very polite for the intellectual one-sidedness on recent threads), and *POOF* a newly registered member who has all the these horrid stories on a dedicated website. That�s service, but wait! I ordered my Troll with anchovies, this one just came with poor spelling, grammar, and syntax.

I�m glad the �Evil� Mason percentage is only 7-8% (I know where you got that figure, you made it up), that means I don�t have to buy as many �Evil Mason Holiday� cards, it would be a real drain on the resources (that could be better spent on Evil Mason activities, like "Baby BBQ's") if I had to send them to ALL the Masons I knew.

What I want to know is why don�t we have a �Mysterious Examiner� chair in U.S. Masonry? I mean if you�re going to work your way through, shouldn�t there be some kind of pay-off in the end, a cushy job that you can really take a �Hangin� too?

I have always been a proponent of the �Free Market� philosophy, so if there�s demand, so should there be supply, welcome aboard purveyor of discord� do you have any �buy one, get one free� deals this month?

Delivery Monkeys, not just for late night pizza anymore...

Composition Note: This entire post was composed, edited and posted with the tip of my pinky in the corner of my mouth... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

[edit on 13/8/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
By now, Stan Cumans must have accumulated a sizeable stack of citations, tickets, summonses, records and physical evidence of all kinds that would bolster his claims.

Stan: Since you have already disclosed your name and several personal details on the Internet, providing images of these documents and items on your website shouldn't be a problem.

Likewise, images of the "hanged man" book and any photographs of anything that might lend weight to what is currently nothing more than a stream of words would seem reasonable.

GPS tracking device on your car? If it's there, it's probably not invisible, and you can find it if you look for it. Do so and take a photo or fifty. Black balls and nooses? You should have a pile of them by now. Post a photo of the pile.

Going to court? You would truly have to be insane to do so without substantial material evidence. Worried about your evidence being stolen before trial? Post it to the Internet and I am sure some dutiful souls will be happy to mirror it for you.

As for running afoul of the law, I have more than a few unsavory (and thankfully distant) relatives who have invited repeated and merciless harassment from the local constabulary. Not for angering masons, but rather for being habitual criminals. If you routinely drink and drive (like they do), you are doing far more to harm yourself than any perceived foe, real or imaginary, will ever be able to do to you.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. However, if all this persecution is being done without leaving any traces of objective evidence, you should be prepared to accept the possibility that the source of the trouble may not lie outside your mind.

Also, if you are actually breaking the law, then you should be prepared for the consequences. That�s not persecution, that�s justice.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
An "O" Mason, eh? Have you perhaps been reading too many stories by Pauline Reage?

My question is, why do so many loonies choose Freemasonry? Can't some of you shift over, and claim that Pottery Barn is persecuting you or something (please not Ikea, though... I'm quite poor, and thus Ikea is as close as I get to huate style)?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I find stancumans guilty of the horrendous crimes of which he was accused and order that he be hanged by the neck from the Lodge gallows until he is dead. His appeal is denied. And it is in my power to ordain this. I know traffic laws. There is no way stan should have run that Give Way/Yield sign and parked in the disabled spot, it was not only reckless endangerment but being inconsiderate of his fellow creatures.

(fingers now uncrossed).

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
ROFL.

Good old Stan posted his garbage in the thread I started, too. What a joker.

Stan is certainly good at making enemies. ANYONE who is as HATED as he can't be anyone worth knowing, spending time with, or feeling sorry for. Socially defective.

EDIT: Offensive content removed.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Kano]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
C'mon guys. I know you're joking, and most reasonable people know you're joking... but this guy is obviously disturbed. It's probably not his own fault that he's disturbed. And while I feel little sympathy for those who drink and drive, if he's disturbed that may also explain his behaviour... let's not say things (even in jest) that could make him, or other paranoids, think that we're really after him.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
LOL
Now, Now, as from what I have read and believe to be true "Masons" are not going to attack you or harm you in any manner. But this is only theory of what I've read about Masonry and the believes of the brethen. So, you better be on the alert ha ha ha

Pigs in blankets anyone?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
LOL
Now, Now, as from what I have read and believe to be true "Masons" are not going to attack you or harm you in any manner.

No, we wouldn't. It's absolutely contrary to the central tenants of the order, and also, of course, against the civil authority.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
It's absolutely contrary to the central tenants of the order

We know that you mean tenets.

The standard punishment is 1000 paddywhacks with each of a sceptre and a trowel.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
It's absolutely contrary to the central tenants of the order

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
We know that you mean tenets.

The standard punishment is 1000 paddywhacks with each of a sceptre and a trowel.

Ain't no one (I just couldn't bring myself to use the ATS standard "noone") doin' no whackin' on AK with no Skeptic an' Troll...

Monkey Body Guards, not just for Hollywood Stars anymore...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, I see the brotherhood has arrived just in time to save the day. ;-) You guys are so nice, it's a wonder why you are having recruitment problems. Stan, I just thought you should know.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

Permanent Failure: 554_The_IP_Address_of_the_sender_(204.127.131.115)
_was_found_in_a_DNS_blacklist_database_and_was_therefore_refused.
Delivery last attempted at Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:57:55 -0000

I'm curious as well, are these the good masons you are refering to, that are responding to your post here? I have a hard time telling who the good guys are sometimes with all of their tongue in cheek comments. Nothing personal guys, but you are like a pack of wolves here.

Tom Sawyer

[Mod edit - repair page format]

[edit on 28/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What happened to the stone of shame?

Anyways, that page is an incredible pain to read. But do you ever give a reason for all this occuring Stan?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Pack of wolves?

No. We're foxes.

Or at least I am.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join