It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have experienced this. I don't know who or how or why but it is real and DOES happen. They don't do anything if you have a camera to video it with. They do not leave evidence. I don't believe that families are "in on it". I did not want any attention...I am nobody important in any way and it happened to me for at least 7 years. I am not crazy...The things they do are just enough to make you aware of them, but not enough to complain about without sounding crazy. That's how it works. IT IS REAL

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Its very real, they seem to believe that the ego is the driver of human behaviour, so when thier machines detect the voices of the programming, they assume that they are the individuals thoughts, as opposed to thoughts that occur to the individual.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom
I have experienced this. I don't know who or how or why but it is real and DOES happen. They don't do anything if you have a camera to video it with. They do not leave evidence. I don't believe that families are "in on it". I did not want any attention...I am nobody important in any way and it happened to me for at least 7 years. I am not crazy...The things they do are just enough to make you aware of them, but not enough to complain about without sounding crazy. That's how it works. IT IS REAL

Absolutely. Yes.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am the woman who you are talking about. The things I stated in my blog "Neverending1" are not delusions. That cough that I mentioned in my blog is a cough that's done constantly to let targeted individual know that . gang stakers are in the premises. I've written a reply on my blog, if any of you are interested. It's called "Until you've walked in shoes, don't call me a nutcase".

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldOrder2012

People cough around me all the time.

So I suppose I have walked in your shoes....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldOrder2012

Welcome WorldOrder2012 / Neverending1.

I read a few posts on your blog. BTW, not everyone posting in this thread thinks gang stalking is crazy. I was glad to see that you connect it to government experimentation, since that's what makes the most sense.

I looked into the matter at one point, and found enough to convince me that something "real" is going on, in spite of what it looks like at first glance. "Why" exactly this is being done is another matter, but I sometimes think that there may be some connections when it comes to why "you", and not others. Maybe you have thought about this.

In your blog you mention multigenerational gang stalking. Surely there must be some connection to people who may have worked for the government, perhaps in secret projects, military, etc. MK Ultra was certainly one project where family members were usually selected for abuse, so maybe you can think of someone in your family who may have been involved in something?

It's a big subject, and there is such a broad spectrum of beliefs regarding the phenomenon, I'm glad to see that there are some victims who try to maintain perspective, and don't feel the need to jump to truly crazy explanations. You are no doubt appreciated by other victims, who read of your experiences.

OK, so all that said, I hope you see I'm not here for ridicule. In fact, my son came to me recently complaining of some of these issues (he's in his early twenties), and I was glad that I had already discovered the issue, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been much help, and might have thought he was nuts, or maybe partaking of too many drugs or something, LOL!

My advice to him was to IGNORE it, as best he could. I've read that this helps, for whatever reason. It apparently has helped a lot, and he seems to have almost forgotten about it.

The other thing I reminded him of was the fact that Whoever is in charge of the universe, the jerk apparently thought it was funny to leave someone like the mythical "Murphy" (and his law) in charge. This being the case, it's not easy to sort out what a genuine victim sees as stalking, versus plain old Murphy's Law, which beats on all of us, to some extent. For my son, I suggested letting Murphy get the default "credit" for bothersome unexplained coincidences, instead of assuming it's "all" part of some sick game.

The funny thing is, life being what it is, it might all be a kind of sick "game". Sure, I'm waxing philosophical here, but long before governments, people were thinking that demons were bugging them, and that they had broken mirrors, were cursed by a gypsy, had "bad luck", etc.

Again, I don't dismiss the matter, along with 11:11 and 420, there is evidence that our governments do indeed fool with our heads, but a whole lot is just "life" of course.

Glad you signed up here, I'm sure you will find some good info on this site.

JR

PS: Thanks for putting Mac Beth in your tag cloud!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I know I am late to comment but the bottom youtube clip is an eye opening glimpse into the mind of someone suffering from paranoia. The lady looking back at her dog being interpreted as looking back at the videographer is a perfect example of this. Coughing in a library mentioned by another poster is another example. In a way, I kind of get it. As an only child I often felt like when there were groups of people together they were either talking about me or shunning me for some reason. As I got older, I finally realized that in most situations people are really only concerned about themselves. There is something with the human ego that wants to convince ourselves that we are special. Unfortunately, some people seem to interpret this signal as others are out to get them.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There are no real gangstalkers. There are a loose nit of paid shills in each region, but they are used on demand for any TI, not just you. It's a Program.

What about when people go crazy? When friends and family appear "in on it"? How the hell does that happen? I threw this together to explain it all, you won't believe what they are doing, they've installed a BioAPI in everyone on earth. Random strangers can be controlled on demand to make it appear like they're stalking you. Its awesome.

www.dataasylum.com...
www.dataasylum.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
lack of meds I believe

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
My cousin used to be like a lot of these people claiming people everywhere are stalking them 24/7, even accused me of being in on it a time or two. went on for about 2 years. The antipsychotics took care of it.....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I know I am late to the discussion and frankly I hope this revives it. I came across this subject on Facebook, a person who actually lives in my town apparently is a prolific YouTube poster, documenting himself being gang stalked. He films cars on the expressway, a 6 lane highway, who are going in the other direction and are stalking him he says. Apparently any white SUV or sheriff's car is stalking him.

I was a victim of a person who THOUGHT they were being stalked. It was a relative of a close friend. She began by telling me the man across the street was looking in her window. He would stand in front of his house and look into hers. The man was in his 80s and he was standing in front of his house kind of looking over at hers, I think he was just standing there, I doubt he could even see her in there. I told her to wave to him. She was not going to wave to him because she did not want to let him know that she knew he was watching. She claimed she could not be seen chatting with a boyfriend from 25 years ago because his wife would see them and would recognize her because they'd had a lot of photos taken together (like a 50 year old married man would have old photos of himself standing next to an old girlfriend in his house). It moved on to someone going into her yard and cutting the heads off her flowers (it was deer eating them). Finally it blew up when she accused me of stalking her. My stalking apparently consisted of buying the same color lipstick she bought when we were in WalMart, saying "oh that's my favorite car!" when she bought a corvette, and supposedly sleeping with some guy she was having an affair with that I didn't even know. I ran for the hills at that point, but it didn't end there, I got emails accusing me of calling her house and hanging up without leaving a message, driving by her house (on a main road), and various other crimes against her. I had to even cut off ties with her brother who I was good friends with for 15 years before I even met her, because you know the only reason I was friends with him was to find out what she was doing.

People who suspect everyone is out to get them are insane. This woman was totally nuts, as is everyone else who thinks this is happening to them. Granted, there may be some cases where people ARE being targeted by whatever organization that they've blown the whistle on, but in 99% of the cases it is simply mind games.

Ad many other people have pointed out, WHY? Why are you so important that everyone else is targeting you?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020
I have read this entire thread and I have no freaking clue what is going on. Is gang stalking some kind of mass paranoia? Maybe a hoax?

I found this on a youtube video: "A SECRET CRIME WAVE IS SWEEPING THE UNITED STATES AND COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. PEOPLE ARE BEING GROUP STALKED (STALKING BY ORGANIZED GROUPS OF PEOPLE) AND COVERTLY TARGETED WITH DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS (DEW'S). THIS IS ALSO REFERRED TO AS ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT AND TORTURE."
Vid
Are there people who really think they are being targeted? (besides the nut jobs)

WHen the car passed I almost expected the driver of the other car to flip him one of those Illuminati 666 signs the conspiracy theorists think the reptilians give.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Sounds like just a bunch of gibberish.

Am I missing something here?

It's a straw-man like attempt to poison the well.

Gang stalking has been in use for at the very least, 6 decades:

They did this kind of thing in Nazi Germany, And Stalinist Russia to crush dissent.

No, not the pastrami and mustard thing...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
While there are much better examples of gangstalking, it is possible that it could be... but it could also be trolling.

Sometimes it takes time to get them to show themselves more and things like personal petty insults, you have to just be oblivious to. Anyone could be insulting over the internet so you just have to completely separate what could be nothing from the idea that it is gangstalking. This forces them to show themselves more... they have to start doing specific things like making direct references to your life. Things that only you or your family would know. This can make you even more paranoid because you might start thinking your own family is in on it... but again, you have to let it go. Don't let it bother you. If you are getting that type of attention, then you must be important in some aspect especially if it is an organized government group doing it. Some may say this is bad but you'll get used to it. Be careful to not do anything that could get you into trouble and go on about your business fully using your human rights.

I have always felt kind of targeted but I didn't genuinely think I was being gangstalked until 02 and you better believe that realization was scary. I had no idea why it was happening. If this is happening to you it will likely drive you over the edge, but it will reveal things to you about yourself... who you really are and why they would be giving you such attention. Ten years after realizing I was being gangstalked after what I thought at the time was just non-governmental satanists.... now I understand more of why they are doing this and although the government is not entirely bad and has some good people in it that could very well find you on their own and help you open doorways from a distance... it DOES involve people affiliated with the government... and I think it's #ing HILARIOUS.

Sometimes I think they might kill me... and then I started wishing they'd make such a dumb move. No matter what they do, they can't stop a certain type of person... that person will just come back and keep coming back and keep coming back. They can't take your soul and everything they do to YOU, they are actually doing to themselves and they can't understand this. It drives them mad. There are groups that spend most of their time in the misery of fear going around inflicting crap like this on others and their space to run is getting smaller and smaller.

They are a different type of person that operates on insidious manipulation and they are on their way out because human consciousness is expanding. Their tools of the trade are becoming less effective. It doesn't even take a government or mafia gangstalker to do these types of things. You've got wingnuts all over the place that just do it for fun... and they are every bit just as sick. We've all known people who we thought were OK but turned out to be liars who are always trying to shape the perspectives of others... even if it's for something stupid... meaningless bull#ters. They are on their way out.

How? Because their victims develop an immunity.

Whatever they do to you they will bring upon themselves multiple times over.
There is no end. Progression is growing and more people are realizing and the shift is constantly going forward.
edit on 2-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You only have to ask yourself one simple question in regards to gang-stalking....

"Would it work?"

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
You only have to ask yourself v simple question in regards to gang-stalking....

"Would it work?"

Yes, I think it can. It can rip families apart, make all sorts of things happen like bullets accidentally escaping a gun and once it's left the barrel there is nothing you can do to stop it. This is why they love to use what is called "triggers"

The idea of using direct energy weapons is because they can cast fears onto you, put you in a perpetual state of doubt, hit you will some social or personal triggers and next thing you know your questioning the person you live with about things... newfound paranoias. Next thing you're screaming, next your stuff is getting packed up and you've got to find a place to stay but you'd rather have a bottle in your hand than worry about it. God only knows what could happen next. This crap makes people blow their brains out. That's what they want. It's disabling or even killing you without getting any blood on their hands. The mob has tried to perfect crime to match the age of information and do you in without laying a finger on you. There's something you cannot forget when you consider these things. When they deeply started studying the brain and started the science of all these frequencies, partnered with the age old idea of psychology... you had better believe our government would study and develop this stuff... because if they don't, some other country will. It doesn't matter how bad something sounds in morality... the government will study it anyway because it feels it's erring on the safe side. The problem is when it falls into the wrong hands.... which is what they were trying to avoid in the first place, but you know how that always goes.

We just have to keep moving forward and in this case, it's with personal empowerment.

I was told of stalking and being spied on in an extensive article on the subject days before some of the strangest stuff started happening me. This is after I knew I had brushes with satanists but I had no clue about the electronic stuff. When it happens to you, you'll know. When they hold a meeting in your head out of the clear blue and it's very concise and subject oriented, you'll know. When I truck parks out behind your house and you feel as though your legs are moving on their own and you get up and start marching around the house as though someone has tied strings to your knee caps, you'll know. You can be given messages, you can be told things that no one else can hear... Do you seriously think they would not develop such technology?

The biggest part of the problem is that once they thought about this stuff, some of this tech is very simple because it's low frequency and not something that consumes a lot of energy, it just takes understanding... so now all sorts of people can get their hands on it. When one elects to engage in such things they are known as handlers... and that in itself doesn't mean you will be stalked in a mean way but partnered with harassment and abuse, they can tear your world apart because you have no idea why these things are happening. You'll turn on your own self because you feel bad and you can't control it. They can turn your life into hell. It's not easy to rise above it because of the fear... at any moment they could decide to take you or your loved ones out the old fashioned way... or just do something #ing mean like run over your dog and Ooops...sorry... and then they'll let you know what's up and you'll get more of the same.

What? Did you think the mob just went away? You don't hear of big bank heists or entire families getting whacked anymore... now they like to screw with people heads to get what they want and scare people quiet.

It's a brand new age of technology. Some of the authorities are even using this stuff... They pretty had to let that cat out of the bag because if rich thugs have, the police need to be aware because they are supposed to protect us... but they are often crooked as hell as well.

edit on 2-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

They really hate it when they do all of this psychological triggering, and you just ignore it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by pplrnuts

Sounds like just a bunch of gibberish.

Am I missing something here?

It's a straw-man like attempt to poison the well.

Gang stalking has been in use for at the very least, 6 decades:

They did this kind of thing in Nazi Germany, And Stalinist Russia to crush dissent.

No they didn't. They had informers listening in, and when you got in trouble, you knew for sure who you were in trouble with and why and what you did, you were captured, interrogated, arrested, """tried""" in secret, and you got sent to a horrible prison where you could be shot (if you were lucky) or starve/freeze to death after years of torture.

If you live your life "normally" with no physical interference or any evidence anybody else can discern, you are experiencing delusions from an illness. It's pretty bad, but it is much much much much better than being targeted by the Gestapo or the KGB.

edit on 2-9-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

They really hate it when they do all of this psychological triggering, and you just ignore it.

yeah, they hate it even worse when you get some good examples and tell EVERYBODY.

Especially if it is connected to known figures.

Especially when you have gotten the attention of other people who can also add to the examples.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

If you live your life "normally" with no physical interference or any evidence anybody else can discern, you are experiencing delusions from an illness.

You just said that it is an illness if no evidence can be gathered...

So, if my assailants are extremely careful, then I am delusional, yes?

You are transparent.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join