It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm speaking of harassment of the average person on the street.
edit on 7/18/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Meet Jerry... your not-so-average man on the street.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

I can't play the vid. Is it from "Conspiracy Theory"?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by shushu

I can't play the vid. Is it from "Conspiracy Theory"?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

What I see going on here is harassment of people known to be mentally ill.

There is a societal trend, especially by the young, toward harassment of the vulnerable and it's growing worse.

I think some of it has to do with the victim mentality people offer to children these days. Everybody is a victim of something or other. It starts young, kids get made fun of for the way they talk, dress, act, etc.

While I do not condone these kids getting treated that way, if you tell them everything is okay and shift all the onus on the bully or aggressor, the kids with the oddities walk away without confronting what it is that makes people around them treat them like crap.

I was an awkward kid, and looking back, I took a lot of my oddities to heart when people confronted me, and worked them into something positive. I never told on other kids or played a victim card, and perhaps people ended up respecting me for that, I'm not sure.

I don't know how much this relates to random "gangstalking victims" but I have an assumption it has something to do with the cases that are borderline insanity.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well if Mel Gibson and Russell Crowe were in films then it must all be true.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not everyone has the strength to overcome what torments them. Some truly are victims.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone

Where the hell IS Mel Gibson? I miss him.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Not everyone has the strength to overcome what torments them. Some truly are victims.

But do they remain victims because of what's happened/happening to them, or do they remain victims because that is the road that has been set out for them by themselves and the influences in their lives?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I never played the victim card either... I just acted out negatively as a child. It wasn't until many years later after realizing a friend and her son were also being covertly harassed... that I decided it was time to speak out. It's been very difficult trying to get people to listen... including LE. After 40 plus years... I was finally able to tie everything together and present my case to the FBI. I had some very damning evidence with dates that could all be verified. Thank God they believed me. Whereas local LE continuously blew me off. Gee I wonder why???

Oops did I say too much???
edit on 18-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

After 40 plus years... I was finally able to tie everything together and present my case to the FBI. I had some very damning evidence with dates that could all be verified. Thank God they believed me.

So there were people arrested for your 'gangstalking' then...?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What part of "some of these people are mentally ill" do you not understand?

The mentally ill do not have normal coping mechanisms.

ATS has turned into a frapping kindergarten.

Unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

reply to post by SirCoxone

Where the hell IS Mel Gibson? I miss him.

He died on the cross for all our sins.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Kinda hard to arrest dead people... but they do have a tendancy to leave a trail.
edit on 19-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
reply to post by boncho

Kinda hard to arrest dead people... but they do have a tendancy to leave a trail.

Read a lot of Dan Brown novels, eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Life imitating Art??? or Art imitating Life???

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Alright I just had to reply to this because I went through the same exact thing and its happening once again. I just moved into a new condo a few weeks ago but before this one I lived in a condo about 4 miles from here. The HOA ( Home Owners Association ) was absolutely terrible and really bordered right on harassment and stalking. Almost immediately when we moved in, we started having problems.

We would get notes left on our door all the time, the woman would walk by the house and complain about any little thing. Such as having a pool out in our front yard for the kids to swim in, having a BBQ cooker out, one single toy on the lawn, chair on the porch, gas can on our porch, the list goes on.

Now I understand there are by laws but let me tell you, my neighbors were doing the same exact thing and these woman hadn't said a word to them.

Our one neighbors frequently brought out a pool for there little one to swim in. The day we decided to get one, we filled it up, let the kids play in it all day, and promptly took it down at night and brought it inside. This caused her to come to my door and basically harass my fiance and I and call us names. She said things like "Do you have a screw loose in your head or something? Did you use to live in Detroit because you act like it. Im going to get you evicted, im going to have a fine written up for you...." Ect.

Now let me tell you I was nothing but nice to this lady and if I was doing something wrong I was more than happy to fix it. But she was never nice to me. Once I went to the garbage can to take out the garbage and one of the ladys came out her house and followed me and harassed me to the point where I lost my cool and told her she needed to go back in the house and leave me alone.

Now ide have to say pretty much all the neighbors ive had acted like this, and now at this new condo im at, our neighbors next door/downstairs from us are starting up. Saying we stomp around, we make a lot of noise, ect. This is absolutely not true because my husband gets off work at 6pm and goes to bed till I get off of work at 2am, in which I do some light cleaning and then go to bed. There is no noise.

I wouldn't say it was organized stalking/harassing, but sometimes it feels like it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Start a journal. In fact... the next time someone comes over to get in your face... kindly ask them to put their complaints in writing and put a stamp on it. I consider you lucky that at least they aren't destroying your property and covertly/anonymously harassing you... because that's REALLY a b*tch to try and stop.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You can't handle the truth.

edit on 26-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Satellites Trigger-Words Chemicals Nibiru Shielded Unveiling Crossing

Artificial Crossing Aliens Fear "nothing can go wrong because the computer said so".

Me - No I will not go to hell I would rather die than betray the people whom you have deemed "unworthy".

That is "jump to the future with us by utilising a hyperdimensional bridging technology, hiding red dwarf until the last moment jump know before you are barbequed".

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join