It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well, at least it's good to know that gang stocking will never dictate the type of mustard she puts on her sandwich. She may be under duress at the hands of group of madmen, but at least her choice in mustard is still made with pride and conviction!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
stalking someone seems like to much work. I mean seriously, following someone around 24/7, to hell with that. Those people must be mentally unstable to a high degree

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by boncho

Well, at least it's good to know that gang stocking will never dictate the type of mustard she puts on her sandwich. She may be under duress at the hands of group of madmen, but at least her choice in mustard is still made with pride and conviction!

You don't wanna mess with a crazy lady and her mustard:

Today I found out a few things about myself I didn’t know. I found out that I’m an alcoholic, taking antidepressants, crazy, very violent (I knew this already). These are all things I’ve heard about myself from the gang stalking creeps .

If you read some of her other blog posts it just descends into absolute insanity...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow, I've never heard of this. I looked at alot of you -tube videos, and I must say, these 99% of these people need to see a doctor. They are most likely undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenics, or people haveing mid-life crisis' or mental breakdowns. Or people who really just wan't attention.

Sure stalking IS a real thing, and useing more than 2 people to do it would be considered "gang-stalking". but these people that believe everyone they see is out to get them, and that people are blasting them with EMP waves and such, wow, I mean I can't help but feel bad for these people. But then I start thinking, and I feel worse for the people getting blamed for harrising these people who are doing nothing but walking the same route home at the same time ect.

People have routines. you WILL see the same people in your neighborhood doing the same things at the same times of the day. It's not a conspiracy!!!

Try saying hello to them?

I mean seriously, look at this

I mean this is some really out there stuff

Again, wow. just wow.

edit on 17-7-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I can just picture the two guys in this video going, "Hey, why is that lady always filming us??"

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately...this gang-stalking does go on....and it is scarey. I think these same people are in the (flash-rob) groups too...I think they are all connected. You just can't think that because these are nicely dressed young people ...that they are not dangerous.....because many of them are.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This is the most crazy, looney, and bizarre thread I have ever read on here... I watched that video of the "Play by Play' gangstalking...

What a joke. They were just neighbors doing there ish. The white car could of been doing a million things, maybe -- drug dealing... or just a driver who is lost...

There is no correlation between parties... there certainly isn't any causation to be found... this person is SUPER paranoid.

However, the idea CAN work. It's just, ya know -- what is their motive? Why is she their "Opposition" and what are they attempting to stop? More over, how are they attempting to make any change without any direct confrontation?

Most likely what she just caught was a drug dealing situation. The guy on the bike certainly looks like a spotter/lookout. The white car certainly could of been a supply... The cyclist that passed her was not involved.... The cyclist with the helm was also not involved. The girls walking the dog probably made a comment to the spotter... something along the lines of "What are you looking at" and instead of spooking out, he noticed a woman get in her car and not go anywhere... so he could of mentioned this and they say... "where?" and he points prompting them to look back. This is what the spotter is trained to look for... suspicious activity that could be LEO.

The point is... it could be any number of things... yet she automatically concludes that it MUST be about her. Riiiiiiight, talk about narcissism much, eh?

Also... none of these people engaged in any behavior that would incite intimidation... not even subtly.... So if they were gang stalking -- they were doing it wrong?

On the other hand... we need to gangstalk important people... Builderburgers and B.Grovists and Mr./Mrs. Gates and the like... Imagine what we would be able to uncover just by knowing where they are all the time?

We could save the world.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

This one is far better, the purple shirt is apparently making signals by scratching his nose:

Btw: Stalking rich people is futile, they have things like security and private travel....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I looked at this issue from different angles some time ago, and there does appear to be something to it.

Obviously, there are plenty of just plain nutty people out there, but you can't just dismiss it outright because of the nutters.

Here's an idea that might seem pretty crazy to some people, but there is plenty of evidence to support the possibility that there are people out there using many of us as lab rats. They don't mind playing games with the population, and perhaps their games don't just stop with chemicals, or germs. Maybe some mind games are in the mix. In fact, many who are familiar with Project Blue Beam may wonder if things will get to a point some day where these kinds of things eventually occur on a grand scale.

Of course, it could be that there are "scientific" reasons to study behavior, even though most of us might not like their methods. With the many advancements at their disposal today, someone in the intelligence community could easily target an individual, or certain family or community members, etc.

Certainly, political motivations could account for individual cases, after ruling out the possibility of paranoia (which naturally peaks in humans in their 30's, according to modern psychology). As far as groups of people, or those who seem completely unimportant, again, I would not dismiss the possibility of an "experiment" being conducted. Some of the data they collect could prove useful to someone's agenda, somewhere.

Considering the many proven "diabolical" experiments conducted on unwitting human populations in the past, it isn't unreasonable to imagine things are going on today. Maybe we should be grateful that they're just messing with our minds this time. That AIDS thing they released a few decades ago really screwed up the social scene you know.

JR
edit on 17-7-2011 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by boncho

Well, gangstalking entirely is BS. And the reason for this, is because whatever it really is, it is not referred to as "gangstalking" by the people that are doing it.

So gangstalking... Yes, you got to be kidding me...

The people doing it (religious groups, right wing extremists etc) probably refer to it as "surveillance".

Surveillance is suppose to be covert. Gangstalkers want you to know that they are there and/or have been there. They almost always leave a calling card. They also exhibit menacing behaviors when they know you're watching. They destroy property. Their purpose is to intimidate you and threaten your sense of security through various avenues.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think the gang that is stocking her might always be around because they live in her head. Otherwise, i don't know how they made her library computer ping-ping or whatever she said. I think she was doing the pinging.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Immediate response is why are you being gang-stalked? What makes you so special?

Secondly, sounds like drug-fuelled paranoia to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It sounds to me like the 'victims' of this gangstalking are the actual ones stalking innocent strangers.

edit on 17-7-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

This media BS that has been going on with Casey Anthony is a good example of social experimentation... controlling and manipulation of the masses. This is also going to end up being a MAJOR case study in gangstalking... hide and watch.
edit on 17-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Well, gangstalking entirely is BS. And the reason for this, is because whatever it really is, it is not referred to as "gangstalking" by the people that are doing it.

The people doing it (religious groups, right wing extremists etc) probably refer to it as "surveillance".

Surveillance is suppose to be covert. Gangstalkers want you to know that they are there and/or have been there. They almost always leave a calling card. They also exhibit menacing behaviors when they know you're watching. They destroy property. Their purpose is to intimidate you and threaten your sense of security through various avenues.

You ever hear the stories of mob bosses bringing coffee over to the guys in the van or the two knuckleheads sitting in the blacked out Crown Victoria? True stories...

Trust me, surveillance is only covert at the best of times...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What is this thread about?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
What is this thread about?

This would be the best description.

This too, may explain it.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Gas lamping, bullying by authorities and hateful fraternal organizations ARE the endless war of ERROR.

Q: Why do 'they' do it?
A: Because they can

Greed is an addiction.

Q: What's the cure for congenital corruption?
A: ?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You ever hear the stories of mob bosses bringing coffee over to the guys in the van or the two knuckleheads sitting in the blacked out Crown Victoria? True stories...

Trust me, surveillance is only covert at the best of times...

Mobsters fall under the category of gangstalkers... usually manipulated by powerful people in high places in government with an agenda. If you know they are there... then it's politically motivated gangstalking.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by JR MacBeth

This media BS that has been going on with Casey Anthony is a good example of social experimentation... controlling and manipulation of the masses. This is also going to end up being a MAJOR case study in gangstalking... hide and watch.
edit on 17-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

You're probably right.

The media seems to play it's part, whenever called upon.

The whole phenomenon of "gang stalking" is likely many different things, but to me, it does look like there is a good chance that some significant portion of it may be attributed to various military and / or intelligence operations.

The more we learn, from MK ultra mind control, to technologies and drugs that can really make us think we're seeing and hearing things that aren't there, to Project Blue Beam, where such things can possibly be woven together into something very convincing, on a large scale, the more it seems likely that something could be up.

Maybe there are some psycho modern Dr. Mengele-types out there today, and they've got a budget, and a boss who's even sicker than they are. History seems to indicate such a thing isn't exactly far-fetched.

JR

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join