Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I could believe it depending upon the age of the people involved. I've known teenagers to do crazy crap like that. Full grown adult, though, I'd have to hear of multiple incidences that sounded plausible before I'd say yay or nay.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of anal retentive kids haveing fun by cyber bullying someone .
They live off their parents and since they have no motivation in life they do these kind of things.
Peoplr are nasty sometimes.
but when the tables are turned they squeal to Mommy

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Gangstalking

So... Any sufferers?

Our HOA board gang stalks its home owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are a bunch of psychopaths and its very real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh it up, your next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 16-7-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Do a youtube search on gangstalking. It will blow your mind. There's crazy paranoid people that film and confront innocent people on a regular basis and accuse them of stalking them. The innocent people get freaked out as would I... some get down right violent. It's crazy.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
Do a youtube search on gangstalking. It will blow your mind. There's crazy paranoid people that film and confront innocent people on a regular basis and accuse them of stalking them. The innocent people get freaked out as would I... some get down right violent. It's crazy.

I feel bad for the regular people being accused of this stuff actually....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by boncho

I have asked similar questions and came to basically the same conclusions as you for the general "gangstalking" thing...others have a different view but you can't find much logic to it all. I mean, why?

CJ

Habitual drunks picked up multiple times for DUI would be good targets for gangstalking. I can see where LE might organize certain groups of people within the community to harass someone for chronic alcoholism. In fact... I personally know someone who fell into this category... and I personally witnessed the results of that harassment. Although in my assessment of the situation... I suspected that the harassment was politically motivated... and I sincerely doubt that there was any true concern for the well-being and safety of the community. IMHO.

I can also see where people who have blown the whistle on political corruption would be considered a threat to those in power. Long-term organized harassment/gangstalking could eventually take a toll on the target's sanity... and eventually undermine their credibility as a witness... which, in my estimation, would be the overall goal of the stalkers. Also... IMHO.
edit on 16-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I watched the video of the woman doing the "play by play" on her "gangstalking"... all I have to say is WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

That is a WHOLE lot of crazy wrapped in a crispy shell of nut-case!

Not every car that goes by, not every bicycle, not every dog being walked is stalking you lady.

This is downright paranoia!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneYouFearIsRight
I watched the video of the woman doing the "play by play" on her "gangstalking"... all I have to say is WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

That is a WHOLE lot of crazy wrapped in a crispy shell of nut-case!

Not every car that goes by, not every bicycle, not every dog being walked is stalking you lady.

This is downright paranoia!

Yeah... I watched that video also. Actually it was a pretty accurate account of how AWARE people can actually become when the harassment they experience is long-term.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
First minute of this vid:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

ROTFLMFAO

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What, you don't believe people form collectibve efforts to harrass and defame and slander others on the internet?

Just how long have you been on ATS, man? We have entire luge teams' worth of these folks floating around.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by boncho

What, you don't believe people form collectibve efforts to harrass and defame and slander others on the internet?

Just how long have you been on ATS, man? We have entire luge teams' worth of these folks floating around.

Not if you use protection.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow, Gangstalking.... that seems like it would be a Pretty good tactic.

Getting into the targets life, learning all you can about them, their habits, their motives, and then adding things to their life to cause subtle psychological changes.

Yeah, that sounds like an EXTREMELY efficient plan.

Which is why it has happened before, actually.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, Gang-stalking is a Fact, people... it Exists, and it HAS existed for decades, maybe even centuries in one form or another.

And keeping this information out of the public conciousness is one of the PRIME goals of groups who use these tactics.
edit on 16-7-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by boncho

Not if you use protection.

Sorry to but in on your conversation, but I couldn't help but notice your refrence to the aluminum foil...

And yes, aluminum foil can be used to block short wavelength electromagnetic radiation.... like the "Mind Reading Devices" and such...

But I have found that it is more useful to merely think things other than you actually think, and let them think that they know what you think....

That way, what they think you think is actually what you think to get them to think that you think what they think you think.

It's more effective.

XD
edit on 16-7-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: *THINK*

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It happens.

Just because you like to point out the obvious non-cases for your own amusement, doesn't make the phenomena any less legitimate. This does happen, and sometimes it is just referred to as bullying. People are often driven to suicide or become anti-social and insane. Sometimes, it's just an entire community misinterpreted as something other than a community of busybody gossip-hens and social freaks. Other times it is real.

Laugh it up though, whatever makes you feel better and keeps you walking forward in life.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

That way, what they think you think is actually what you think to get them to think that you think what they think you think. It's more effective.

Sorry, I didn't catch that...

...I went cross-eyed.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

boncho,
boncho,
boncho.

what's that they call generalizing from a single example?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
It happens.

Just because you like to point out the obvious non-cases for your own amusement, doesn't make the phenomena any less legitimate. This does happen, and sometimes it is just referred to as bullying. People are often driven to suicide or become anti-social and insane. Sometimes, it's just an entire community misinterpreted as something other than a community of busybody gossip-hens and social freaks. Other times it is real.

Laugh it up though, whatever makes you feel better and keeps you walking forward in life.

It happens because people let it happen. (In the case of the busybody gossip queens)

And if it were to be a legitimate case, then the way the target went about getting their information out wasn't the best was it?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Yeah, Gang-stalking is a Fact, people... it Exists, and it HAS existed for decades, maybe even centuries in one form or another.

and that's just on the physical plane...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by boncho

boncho,
boncho,
boncho.

what's that they call generalizing from a single example?

I am not generalizing. I am specifically referring to the people who think this is happening to them, and are yelling at people in libraries because they cough too loud...

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join