It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roswell Escape Pod

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Does anyone know of this photo to be legit or not? I searched ATS for about 20 minutes and even though there is a large amount of information on Roswell I could not find this photo. The location of the photo has been located as the Hub Corn ranch which became a tourist attraction in 1994, but I cannot find the original stories linking the escape pod crash to Hub Corn ranch. The original ranch owners denyed anything happened but it could have been part of a coverup. In this affidavit Lt. Haut claimed there was a crash other than by rancher Mac Brazel's property, and it was the more sensitive site with the alien bodies. This would explain why Jesse Marcel did not see the bodies even though he was the first military man to the alleged Roswell flying saucer crash. Lt. Haut also claimed Col. William Blanchard took him to see what was found at the second crash site - an intact alien escape pod craft (metallic egg-shaped object) and aliens bodies layed out on the floor. This photo was supposedly overlooked for years because it was turned into Malta UFO Research group, one with less wide publicity as MOFUN.

Dear Mr. Mercieca,

I had the unique opportunity to take pictures of this old black & white original in September 1994 after a succession of meetings with an ex-military American gentleman. The American who wishes only to be known as (D.S.) was according to himself in service with the army air force based at Muroc army airforce base, California in 1947.

The American outrightly refuses to allow the original to leave his possession in fear of it not being returned. As to whether I believe this photograph is genuine or not, all I can say is that it does appear to show a real event, i.e. real craft, real people, real terrain, etc. I believe the images depicted in the photograph represent an event that is unfolding at the time the photo was taken. During September, 1994, I did actually handle the original and did appear to be years old, just how old I cannot say. However, I only have the American's word that it is actually the Roswell crash, having said that he is 73 years old and seems sincere.
aliensthetruth.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

its very hard to say about the photo.but i truly believe that rosevelt alien r true and someday i'l find it

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
hi op
sorry SCREAMING fake
focus has been switched
to disguise the fat dummys standing around it
or is that meant to be secret agency dressed in anti radiation suits
sorry if i sound harsh
regards
dave

edit
oh yes looked at it again
its an upturned boat on the rocks at low tide
edit on 16-7-2011 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The pic doesn't do much for me, but apparently there may have been 2 crash sites around/near Roswell in '47.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
first thing I though of was upside down boat. but once i noticed the people, then the boat got really big lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
but once i noticed the people, then the boat got really big lol.

What people can you point them out?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You can see three or four across the bottom of the photo. They look like they're looking at the object.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Pretty odd looking 'people' I bet that photo is a closeup... only a few inches across

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

The American outrightly refuses to allow the original to leave his possession in fear of it not being returned. As to whether I believe this photograph is genuine or not, all I can say is that it does appear to show a real event, i.e. real craft, real people, real terrain, etc.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f6043cdb9fa.jpg[/atsimg]

This appears to show a discrepancy in the presentation of the claimed image.

new topics

top topics

join