It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Fukushima

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
One of the only things I can come up with is that Countries need to pressure the Japanese government towards taking action to assist the people of Fukushima. One sad thing though is that the Japanese government can be very stubborn at times and does not want other countries telling them what to do. Plus it is their country. The only other thing I can think of is splitting up the people into groups and moving to other countries. I don't know if the people of Fukushima even want to leave.I hope they send another message with more specific information. The challenges facing humanity right now are immense.

peace, Nova

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by D4nny
Where's all the MSM coverage of this? Weren't we inundated with stuff from Haiti and other earthquake stories where a nuclear disaster did NOT occur? Pretty sad when ordinary citizens have to make their own plea for help, while their government tries to sweep everything under the rug. Just proof, in my eyes, that the media is controlled and we only get to see what TPTB want us to see.

Yah, strange that the country was so obsessed with one Casey Anthony and her trial and release from prison but there's an information blackout on one of the biggest nuclear accidents in history. Something is definitely off. When I hear people at work talking about Casey, but no one says a word about Fukushima, it's just strange.

Greetings:

That's the way it is in the MSM, to be sure.

However, that is certainly not the case on ATS.

For further information, please have a read and please participate in the discussion.

America's Being Nuked - Can we Together Stop the Madness?

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

Is This the Beginning of the End of Nuclear Power in the U.S.?

Thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to further communication.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is a horrific situation. What is called for is probably a mass evacuation of children from the contaminated zone, somewhat like what was done with British children during WW2.

That in itself would be a difficult job, with its own pitfalls, but a lesser tragedy than what will happen if nothing is done.

The Japanese government should be trying to organize boarding the children throughout Japan. It will be a terrible disruption of family life and will undoubtedly have many victims of its own, but not to do something like this is unthinkable if the danger posed by radiation in the area is truly as great as we have been led to believe.

It is terrible that people are in such a state there that they feel they have to "put a message in a bottle" to the outside world to get any action. They all must be shellshocked anyway.

Thanks to the dude who posted the video about the hilarious Japanese toilets. It helps to underline why Japan must be helped. They have the world's best sense of humour. Most long time YouTubers will realize that the Japanese are awesome. Ichiban!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Local Japanese official sends S.O.S.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Greetings:

Meanwhile, back to the Fukushima World-Killer Nuke Meltdowns and the [color=limegreen]continuing radiation poising of our land, food and children - 24/7/365.

zorgon, what is your take on this?

Well, I spent three weeks following that Fukushima story doggedly... then in the end I found out three things...

1) Except for a handful of people and those that live in the area... NO ONE CARES...

2) We are still here... 1000's of nuke tests (especially near my home town) medical radiation, space radiation, CME's, cell tower radiation, microwave radiation... etc etc.. and we are STILL HERE.. and world population is increasing exponentially

3) Radiation is good for you

Greetings:

Thank you for your insightful and timely response.

1) We have been attempting to sound the alarm in the many nuke-related threads in our signature, and have come to the same conclusion: NO ONE CARES...

However, having spent the last six weeks on the road in the Hurricane Irene-ravaged areas of North Carolina, we were amazed - no, dumfounded - that [color=limegreen]NOT ONE PERSON we spoke with (including fellow First Responder Volunteer Firepersons) had any clue about Fukushima 24/7/365.

The Captain of the local department said that "there is no problem, or the USGOV/EPA would alert us, and it would be on television, right? (!???!)

Revised Conclusion: The people have been denied the basic information to make informed decisions as to how best "handle" the radiation poisoning nightmare.

2) Never thought that you would not be (there) "here" - after all, who would want to leave that pool? And whatever happens in "here" (there) stays in "here," (there), right mate?

3) You and Ann Coulter make such a great pair...

Glad to be back.

As we have been attempting to bring to light for over six months (!), there exists a world-wide conspiracy in the MSM to deprive the public of the facts regarding the dire consequences of the melt-throughs of the nuclear reactors at Fukushima-Daiichi.

Please listen up, people.

Your life and the lives of your loved ones may very well depend on your access to and use thereof of potentially life-saving information being kept from you by the EPA/USGOV.

The total number of days between Friday, March 11th, 2011 and Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 is 214 days.

The radiation poisoning of our people, food and land has continued unabated - 24/7/365 - for exactly 7 months.

For your edification and enjoyment (bewilderment), a few 'notable' stories that seemed to miss mass circulation and perhaps a peek at what might have been missed on the 6:00 o'clock news...:

Three days into the disaster, this FOR EYES ONLY memo circulated at the NRC.

14 March 2011
NRC ONLY Update – All 3 Reactor Cores Likely Damaged

15 March 2011
Fukushima Daiichi Units Degrading – Zirconium Fire at Reactor 4 SFP – Reactor 2 Possible Reactor Vessel Breach & Ex-Vessel Core Reaction

My goodness gracious! And we thought they (TEPCO/JAPGOV) said they had this "stabilized..." and presumably under control...

At least, that is what they (and the EPA/USGOV) would have you believe.

Fast-forward about six months to more headlines you may have missed in your local media:

21 August 2011
Fukushima Officials Worry New Discovery of Radioactive Beef Will Harm Reputation More After Farmer Confirms Cattle Not Fed Contaminated Rice Straw

21 August 2011
4,000 Potentially Radioactive Cows Without Radioactive Rice Hay May Have Been Shipped from One Farm in Namie-Machi, Fukushima

29 August 2011
Why the Fukushima Disaster Is Worse Than Chernobyl

31 August 2011
France Releases Map of Cesium-137 Deposition Across the Pacific – Shows the US More Contaminated Than Western Japan

[color=limegreen]Will this insanity ever end?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join