It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Fukushima

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankieNinja

You don't need proof, just a sharp eye. I wasn't trying to insult anyone but come on, there is a serious conspiracy as why Fukushima has been taken from the media spotlight.

And think about it, then why haven't those people left ? I know you might not have the money to up and leave but in a radiated area. If I was a parent, I'd do anything to protect my children and keeping them in a radiated pit isn't helping anything.
Something is defiantly wrong with that picture right there, even a "sheep" knows radiation is dangerous. That's why I put it like that, common sense tells you if you can't go outside anytime you want like you used to there is a problem.

There is a list of rules now ? Red flag one, my kids can't play in certain areas ? Red flag two.
And I can't go out when it rains and we have to wear dust masks. Red flag three and four.

edit on 17-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I believe their land is uninhabitable and that they all need to get out of there. I strongly believe their situation is far worse than they are being told. Poor people, I grieve for them all.

The amount of foolish pride that is being shown is a amazing. I don't feel sorry for them in the least. If this had happened in Europe or the US the people would be up in arms. But the Japanese just take it with a smile.

Their culture is killing them it truly is. And they will go silently into history. What good pets they are to their masters.

You might ask why I am so jaded towards them it is simple. Their problem has become everyone's problem and they just want to believe it does not exist. Shame on them all.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by simone50m
I believe their land is uninhabitable and that they all need to get out of there. I strongly believe their situation is far worse than they are being told. Poor people, I grieve for them all.

The amount of foolish pride that is being shown is a amazing. I don't feel sorry for them in the least. If this had happened in Europe or the US the people would be up in arms. But the Japanese just take it with a smile.

Their culture is killing them it truly is. And they will go silently into history. What good pets they are to their masters.

You might ask why I am so jaded towards them it is simple. Their problem has become everyone's problem and they just want to believe it does not exist. Shame on them all.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

Amen, I know Japanese culture and they are a proud people that will take that BS with a smile. As they die slowly, my god I want to cry.....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

It is sad but I don't feel sorry sorry for them in the least. I pity them, I truly do. If it was just them suffering I would call it ironic, but it is not just them suffering now is it.

They need to wake up and do it fast when they are putting radiation detecting devices on your kids a wake up bell needs to go off.

They are arrogant and weak and full of foolish pride. So that bell will never go off. The international community needs to step in. The longer they wait the harder it will be.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Where's all the MSM coverage of this? Weren't we inundated with stuff from Haiti and other earthquake stories where a nuclear disaster did NOT occur? Pretty sad when ordinary citizens have to make their own plea for help, while their government tries to sweep everything under the rug. Just proof, in my eyes, that the media is controlled and we only get to see what TPTB want us to see.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

There's only divine intervention that will save Japan and the international community are the ones who should hang their heads in shame not the Japanese - Where do they run to???? On this small Island.

The whole world is being contaminated as we speak along with the oceans - it's a matter of time until we are all in the same position NOTHING is being done to stop this contamination - it's all about depopulation of the planet but the Ostriches can't see it.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
They are welcome to relocate to Latvia. I invite them.

Contact me via u2u

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
As a medical student, its going to be very heartbreaking to see that so many children now have a high chance of getting thyroid cancer, if we only lived in an era without any sort of nuclear weaponry.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
why should we care about this tsunami disaster at all?
edit on 17-7-2011 by fireysnowman29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

it is hard to understand how terrible it must be there now. I am very sorry for the people and children.

But I do not understand why they don't just leave the area? It it probably hard to leave your house and everything you have, but it is not acceptable to live in a radioactive contaminated place.
The say we should send the message out, but I think if they would start to move, the message would get sent out much better! mass moving will get the attention of the world.
edit on 17-7-2011 by antwerp because: -

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

One comment: very concerning and disheartening.
One question: how did you change the font of the thread title?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What do you do when faced with an unstoppable force (radiation produced by uncontrolled fission)?

You respond with an immovable object (Government/Corporate interests).

From the story linked:

City officials will collect data once a month and examine the results in cooperation with medical institutions.

The dosimeter outlay is another step taken by local governments at the urging of worried parents.

The central government basically remains noncommittal about the school radiation issue, except for changing numbers in the radiation levels for schoolchildren.

But if you note this next section, you will see that the populous is not as willing to accept the yoke of ignorance about the safety of radiation without resistance:

The move came after a barrage of criticism from parents in Fukushima Prefecture, who fear radiation leaking from the nuclear plant could increase their children's chances of developing leukemia or other types of cancer.

Many schools in Fukushima Prefecture have already acted on their own and banned students from using their school grounds over fears of radiation exposure.

Numerous schools are also attempting to scrape away contaminated soil.

The local governments are apparently listing to the national governments assurances that things are under control and that there is "no immediate threat to human health."

If I were in such a situation (and I have 5 children of my own) I am certain we would have our vehicle packed and down the road upwind of the plume ASAFP.

The Japanese simply don't have that much space. There should be a world-wide immediate response and mass evacuation, but instead the issue is being buried by a plethora of distraction-inducing foggy reporting on a host of other more glamorous (read:simple to sensationalize and make shiny, the easier to distract with, my dear) topics.

I will also ask you all to note that the dosimeters that are being handed to the children do not have any sort of threshold level at which an alarm will sound. All they do is record dosage received so that TPTB in that region of the world can watch what sorts of mutations are generated by specific amounts of exposure.

There WILL be cancers, mutations, and disfigured births from this in Japan. The further afield you go, the less certain you will be to tie any particular incident to Fukushima radiation, but you will be able to watch statistical trends over the coming decades; barring anything earth-shattering (literally) next year, that is...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

That's an interesting point,have the population been made fully aware of the actual levels of contamination? or have the Japanese government "reassured" them that they are doing all they can to protect them? My guess is that the people are being told that,yes,there is a problem,but it is contained so don't worry,precisely to prevent the type of mass exodus scenario that you alluded to.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Yes, your words may seem hard but they are correct according to several testimonies, just search the internet. Here is one:

Those made homeless by the emergency at the stricken Fukushima plant need certificates issued by local government proving they are not contaminated before they are allowed inside the centres.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

On the other hand, where will people go? It is difficult to start a new life, especially for elder people, in a new environment. The small town of Iitate has been emptied but still, several elderly inhabitants remain:

By May 31 the village announced more than 4,700 residents — including thousands who left on their own — had relocated. About 20 percent of the predisaster population remained, but Iitate officials say they have no legal basis to punish anyone refusing to obey the order.

"We had hoped to have the evacuation finished by the end of May, but we can't threaten those who stay or force them to go," said official Kazuki Imai. "It's now up to them, and they are here on their own responsibility."

Read the whole article.

The trouble is, as someone already has mentioned, that the Japanese people are very proud and loyal until stupidity.

I have been in contact with a friend in Tokyo and emailed her as soon as I heard about the earthquake and Fukushima and was very concerned but she only replied that I shouldn´t bother, they didn´t themselves. They believed everything is alright, no problems at all. But how long can it go on until they realizes that they are in grave danger? It is all very tragic...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Dalke07

Dude, he didn't use another font. He's just put spaces between each letter...

To all those posts that condemn the japanese attitude towards facing a crisis. It's a tradition and part of their culture. They were taught so for generations. You cannot blame them! Sure it would be better if they would start to take their fate in their own hands but we are talking about a conditioning that's part or their belief system. That's something you cannot throw overboard easily or abandon with a snap of your fingers. Actually why is it that the majority of americans are accepting anything their government is telling them? Because everytime the government needs to sell a bitter pill it waves the american flag, talks about patriotism and the duty of every single american to defend his country.Just he opposite in germany. Everytime someone is talking about patriotism he gets shut down. Quite a lot government decisions are being justified with the german history between 1933 and 1945. As soon as it is mentioned boom all germans hang their heads in shame and shut up. And swallow any pill no matter how bitter. Similar applies to all countries. So why blame the japanese for their culture? There is a nice saying: if you point a finger to someone else, three fingers are pointing in your direction...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Walls cant help for protection of radiation ..
Imagine how they fell is much worse of anything , they can not hide ..
Only help min. meter below ground, but who wants to live like a mole ..
Is so bad situation, is worst nightmare physically and mentally ..
God help people from Japan , we pray for them ..

"Radioactive cesium exceeding the government standard has been detected in shiitake mushrooms grown indoors in 2 cities in Fukushima Prefecture, about 60 kilometers from the troubled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant."

"The Fukushima prefectural government says 1,770 becquerels per kilogram of radioactive cesium was detected in mushrooms grown in Date City. The level is more than 3 times the provisional government limit of 500 becquerels per kilogram."

www3.nhk.or.jp...

edit on 17-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beltemps

reply to post by Dalke07

Huh? Are you being serious or not? The thread title is in a different font compared to every other thread. Open current topics and take a look, it stands out.

EDIT: OK, I see what you mean, in some web browsers the letters are spaced apart. But it's also a different font.
edit on 17-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beltemps

reply to post by Dalke07

Huh? Are you being serious or not? The thread title is in a different font compared to every other thread. Open current topics and take a look, it stands out.

EDIT: OK, I see what you mean, in some web browsers the letters are spaced apart. But it's also a different font.
edit on 17-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

OFF TOPIC

You are so unfeeling ..

Go up to play on another thread ..

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antwerp

I have seen this asked many times, about moving everyone out of the affected areas~ where would they all go to? Where could they go? Demographics show how hugely populated Japan is, and you are talking about thousands of people affected by this here. They have advised people to move out of the really dangerous areas, some have been allowed back to just collect belongings, and others have been told they can continue to live in their homes, as long as they do not grow any vegetables or plants, own any animals (for consumption) or buy food grown locally.

They are very proud people, many have refused to leave areas they have lived in all their life, and IMO, if someone is 89 (or elderly, that age figure was just an example) and lived in that house since being born, how has anyone the right to move them on?

I don't know what the answer is, I hope there is something that can be done to help these poor people.
Demographics info (Wiki, but you can Google your own info) en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-7-2011 by CherryV because: ETA

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fireysnowman29

Oh my goodness, I reread your post 3 times, please tell me you are not serious? Your post makes my heart heavy

When there is a disaster of this scale, mankind pull together~ raise money, send in help. 10,000+ people are missing. MISSING! That is the scale we are talking about here. The area has been devastated, and it isnt just in the present time, this will last hundreds, if not thousands of years. Imagine your town being devastated in such a way, what would you do? Call for help? Lets hope whoever you called was more sympathetic that you were in that post. Very sad to read..honestly bought a tear to my eye that is was quite cruel

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join