It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Fukushima

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Is very sad to watch, my prayers are with them ..

Decontamination start at Jul 01 ..

34 000 children live or stay in Fukushima city ..
130 million people live in Japan ..
35 million in Tokyo ..
Fukushima Prefecture - Population 2,028,752
Fukushima city 300,000 ..
In title write150 million but hi say 1.5 million are still there Fukushima Prefecture ..

Message from Fukushima (engl. subtitles via CC-Menu)

Here all languages title ..

www.universalsubtitles.org...

34,000 children in Fukushima to get dosimeters

" Amid growing concerns over exposure to radiation, the Fukushima Municipal Government said Tuesday it will give dosimeters to all children attending preschools as well as elementary and junior high schools in the city."

"The city said it will hand out the gauges for three months from September to about 34,000 children as part of its efforts to ensure their health."

edit on 16-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/7/11 by argentus because: changed headline from symbols to English

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
link to english version
edit on 16-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

this one works fine for me
www.universalsubtitles.org...
lol nvm ...
This thread is gunna get buried FAST
edit on 16-7-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Im sadened has i have family living in japan, and some are about to have children come in life, the government is giving new familys guide to protect the new born and young children, it tells them what to feed them, how to treat the water, where to not let children play, to avoid taking children out of the hosaue, if it rains or after rainfall, to keep them off the ground outside of houses.

Breaks my heart

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

They are wearing the signs of stress and pain and it's tearing my heart out. Perhaps their ex-pat community could offer to house a few? At least they would be in a comfortable social environment. I'm not aware of a fund drive for this purpose. What exactly is the world doing about this at the moment? Sincerest best wishes and prayers to all.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I believe their land is uninhabitable and that they all need to get out of there. I strongly believe their situation is far worse than they are being told. Poor people, I grieve for them all.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"Japan’s second-largest nuclear operator said Saturday that it was manually shutting down a reactor in central Japan after a technical malfunction."

"No radiation had leaked from the No. 1 Reactor at the Oi Nuclear Power Plant, on the Japan Sea coast, about 250 miles west of Tokyo ."

"The 1.17-million-kilowatt Oi No. 1 Reactor, built in 1979 ."

www.nytimes.com...

"Only 19 of Japan’s 54 nuclear reactors are operating"

I'm afraid problems with overheating working plants, they will use the maximum capacity, because they need very mach energy end don't have other source ..

edit on 16-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Surely, anyone living there with concerns about radioactivity could pack up a few necessities and begin an exodus from the contaminated area? Maybe a mass exodus that forces the Japanese government to take positive action to help them? 1.5 million residents leaving the area enmass would maybe, just maybe, cause governments of the world to assist and in a hurry? Does anyone know if the Japanese government is forcing the people to remain in the area?
edit on 16-7-2011 by kyred because: Cuz I can.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

woah that wasn't what i linked to..sorry

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Fukushima Station 2011 07 15 Ecotester Soeks Radiation detector + nitrate tester

Uploaded by jticar9 on Jul 16, 2011

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Poor people
((

Makes me so sad.

Also, does anyone know what the workers in the video are doing? Are they burying soil?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by dl2one

woah that wasn't what i linked to..sorry

LOL dude, I thought sensitivity training was needed soon on ats. all good, everyone is human, even the Japanese...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If I were to have assets and other mean of income......I'd would give 1/3 of it to the children of Fukushima

even better.....if I were a millionaire, I would open a fosterhome or an orphanage and adopt 10 chidlren right away.
That is.....If my wish were to come true.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Your link went to >>>Japanese toilet experience 1.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Someone needs to stand up and gather the children and begin to leave. Just simply walk/drive out of that city and leave!

Why do they believe that they must stay? Even if they are told, I do not know why someone would not want to protect themselves. There must be so many that are displaced from the Tsunami alone that there must be an exodus of those who have already lost everything, why do they not leave and go to the furthest place of contamination?

Is the island chain so small that there is no more room for anyone? Can the leaders of the world not see that they have too much and sharing would be of little consequence? Can planes not fly people to safety? Can boats not travel the seas? Can money be of such concern over the life of a child?

This is such an example of the very Truth of what the Future is; there is no future and the World leaders are scrambling to rake in as much money as they can so they can save themselves above all others!

Take the 10 riches bastards on the planet and they would not hurt themselves to save a few thousand children, or a few million for that matter! Instead they keep the ball rolling and make sure the Yen still functions, as if the people are Yen. It makes no sense to me at all!

I am saddened and I hope when it is our turn to hurt that we realize that there will be no one there to save us but ourselves! No roadblock or Law should ever prevent a human from saving their lives especially those of the children.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread. Some of us needed a reminder that the tragedy is not over by a long shot. It appears that there are just too many people and too little room to enable evacuations. Does this show that the Japanese are more concerned about keeping the national economy on track than it is about the health of so many individuals and children??

Disgusting and frightening situation. I hope this video gets some needed attention. It is heartbreaking.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I think their government is holding them there. I hate to say. Would you want radiated homeless people walking around and contaminating the rest of the country ? I don't think so, that's why they haven't left. The feds are probably holding them there like Kim Jong does in Korea.
My heart goes to them though it's sad
Want to help but I can't
edit on 16-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Obviously they do not care about their bloodline or they would leave that god forsaken place....as far as im concerned Japan right now should be a deserted country well atleast most of it around the danger zone

But also could be contributed to that there government is telling them its a-okay to live there
edit on 17-7-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I'm sorry but thats an extremely inflamatory comment you made. So I must ask on behalf of everyone, WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE? I would also respectfully ask the MOD to review your comment.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
he looks stoned out his mind

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join