What are you currently reading?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I've just stared reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am on The Unquiet Mind by Kay Jamison

it's an amazing look at what mania and depression can do to you

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've just stared reading The Dark Half by Stephen King.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonna

Currently finishing up The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman, loved it! Won't post the description as I'm not sure if the material that's in the description would be against the T&C
Highly recommend this book!

Just started The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell. So far so good, it's the first in a series.

In the middle years of the ninth-century, the fierce Danes stormed onto British soil, hungry for spoils and conquest.
Kingdom after kingdom fell to the ruthless invaders until but one realm remained. And suddenly the fate of all England—and the course of history—depended upon one man, one king.

The Last Kingdom

edit on 13-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Right now I am reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series, for the 4th time. Crossing fingers GRRM finishes Winds of Winter ASAP!

A Song of Ice and Fire is a series of epic fantasy novels written by American novelist and screenwriter George R. R. Martin. Martin began the first volume of the series, A Game of Thrones, in 1991. He published it in 1996. Martin gradually extended his originally intended trilogy to seven volumes, the fifth of which, A Dance with Dragons, took him five years to write before its publication in 2011. Martin's work on his sixth, The Winds of Winter, is still underway.

asoiaf

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well this thread is always good for getting some ideas on what to pick up when I have some time to kill. Seeing that in a week or so, I will probably have a day or two to myself, definitely thinking on reading some of these books. That or like the poster above me did, re-reading the a song of ice and fire series, or game of thrones as its known.

It would do well what with the new season that's running. I just watched the first two episodes of the new season some days ago and it made me want to get back into that storyline. It was never my favorite in fact all those supposedly main charters always dropping dead left and right makes for some twisty plot-lines and depressing overtones, but its entertaining none the less, especially when you spot things that differ or they changed in the series from the original plot in the books, or when some scenes differ in a completely different way of what you had in your head while reading the books, and actually seeing it on screen.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I am reading The Gunslinger by Stephen King.

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join