It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 66: Shiny Eggs, Wacky Physics, AZ Law, School Woes, Missing Women & Anonymous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks again for another entertaining couple of hours. I caught the tail end of the "Survival" show the other night, which sucks because the little bit I did manage to catch was great and it sounded like I missed a lot. Grumble.
You folks are doing a really nice job breaking into other mediums for the site and us members.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Why are you guys posting this on air ? Ats won't be secret anymore
and besides why are we informing people when they care less ? I reckon if they want to know about their world they should seek information themselves.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bowaah

Because that's the whole point... enlightening people enough (hopefully) so that they stop being a part of the flock of sheeple and to start to deny ignorance. At least that's how I see it. Plus adverts to the membership is how the site makes its money, so the more members the more revenue coming in to keep the site up. So it's a way of helping people open their eyes, as well as adding more butter to the bread.... win-win.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Now on Rewind

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why isn't the shows under ITunes anymore. The podcast is the only way i can listen to the show. By the way what ever happen to Dave Rabbit? I have been listening to ats for years now in one way or another. Thats is how i found ats's web site through the podcast with Johnny & Dave back in 2007. So please fix the iTunes dl.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvanhorn

Check again tomorrow - there was a problem with the podcast feeder, its sorted now - will take a day to propagate.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join