It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11- Friday the 13th- The Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Now just out of curiosity does anyone think at the open Ceremony of the Oylmpics tonight "Friday The 13th" That anything will happen? Now if you look at this in this perspective 9/11 911 means "help" to most americans as such Friday the 13th is also supposed to be an evil day. Yes, and Good ole Jason and Hollywood did bring this day about, but seriously it seems as if they attack on this day it would be of meaning to us "Americans" from them the terrorists.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hmmmmmm...I think we may be reading into things a bit much. But heh, if something does go down, it's noted that you called it.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'd agree that the connection to Friday the 13th is sketchy at best. I honestly don't believe that 9/11 was picked because it coincides with the 911 emergency response number. Any operation of that scale would simply be run on the day it stood the greatest chance of success. Maybe Tuesday meant less air traffic, or something, but I'd bet that these number and date theories don't hold any water.

Now, if you're talking about staging an attack on Christmas or Memorial Day or Independence Day or something, I'll buy your 'targeted date' philosophy, but anyone wanting to successfully complete an operation would likely plan to pull that operation of at a time of greatest success, not coincidence with a particular date.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosrain
I'd agree that the connection to Friday the 13th is sketchy at best. I honestly don't believe that 9/11 was picked because it coincides with the 911 emergency response number. Any operation of that scale would simply be run on the day it stood the greatest chance of success. Maybe Tuesday meant less air traffic, or something, but I'd bet that these number and date theories don't hold any water.

Now, if you're talking about staging an attack on Christmas or Memorial Day or Independence Day or something, I'll buy your 'targeted date' philosophy, but anyone wanting to successfully complete an operation would likely plan to pull that operation of at a time of greatest success, not coincidence with a particular date.

Tuesdays are the day with the fewest passengers on planes. The fewer the passengers, the less chance of resistance, Flight 93 excluded.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I really dont think anything is going to happen. ALOT of police. I am starting to think nothing more is even going to happen here in the US.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Just a thought.
A good thought, but I doubt it. The Olympics would be less likely a target on this Friday the 13th because this event is supposed to bring all nations together in a spirit of friendly competition.

I don't know, but who ever masterminds the terror attacks, such as 9/11, has an affinity for Occult numerology.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Opening ceremonies are over and no attacks. Apparently they had better things to do today.

Maybe Osama was practicing his scales, and putting on his make up for his next tape.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
OK, I was wrong gloat gloat gloat, Hey it was just a thought, you never know what sick minds are thinking these days...

Someone if so kindly please remove this thread!!!

Thanks

top topics

join