It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whale saved and thanked rescuers with a magnificent show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Too bad this 3rd world internet of mine will not allow me to view this video unless I wait an hour for it to load,...(Which I did), and screwed it up by accidentally resetting the vid.

Guess I won't get to see what you guys are talking about.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

AWESOME video! Thank you for sharing!

What amazing creatures! How great they were able to save her!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
what an incredible event to capture on video.. amazing. beautiful. im sitting here crying over the joy the whale expressed... wow!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

that was soo deep....amazing

but this is ATS so..... HAARP has done killed that fish 2 years ago...i think hes on a beach in new zealand somewhere...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ahh how sweet them, and that whale was very thankful. Beautiful! Whale even waved goodbye with his tail fin. How cute...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

They cut the whale out of a net which it was completely entangled in and then the whale proceeded to jump 40 times around their boat as if to say: " Thx Mofos! "
edit on 16-7-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is so great!!! Made me cry with joy! How wonderful to see such a connection with other creatures.

Even after being exhausted she showed her appreciation so sincerely..ahhhh!!!

Excellent! S&F and many thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Awesome story, great video to watch. Just think, there are still people that hunt and kill these beautiful, majestic creatures

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Beautiful video and beautiful people.
I love happy endings !

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the video OP, really was worth the watch, just to see the Whale perform a "thank you dance"

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The conclusion is there shouldn't be a net in the first place... This is the result of lazy fishermen who can't be bothered to reel in the line or saw the whale and just didn't make the time to free the whale!

I am so glad there are people like Michael Fishbach and his crew!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
fishbach,uhhuhhu
2nd

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hopefully the whale really knew what was going on, and it wasn't a case of being stuck, feeling lucky and then celebrating
Awesome when people stop and think, let me help him/her, let me help "it". It's never the wrong thing to do when a life's at stake. For the sake of "all living things".. I don't know about a spider though? If I had saved a spider from the cat messing with him, he wouldn't build me any shirts for sure.

Fact that the whale's a mammal and is practically our "type" of organism we need more of this to remain abundant.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
With all the bad that happens in this world,its great to see the good as well.
Great video~!~
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This video shows the compassion that the Human race is capable of. What is sad, is that it also shows the stupidity of the same Human race as well. I would think that those nets are not cheap so it makes me wonder, did the fishermen just leave their net out to return later? Or, Did they know the whale was trapped, and abandoned the net allowing the whale to suffer and drown. Personally I think all large nets should have an identification number of the owner, forcing them to take responsibility for their actions and property.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thats touching, Amazing find! thanks for sharing
. Those people must be so proud.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

i saw this video a couple of hours ago and was very impressed with how gentle these people were in freeing this awesome creature of the deep blue sea .

i would love to get this close to a whale any whale... instead of murdering them off one by one we should learn to respect them as they are . we should learn to appreciate them and possibly learn from them as well...

thank you for making this thread ...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
amazing video reminded me of another video i seen with a human and a lion bonding, forgot the name of the doc.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Wow, thank you for sharing this. I would probably have never seen this otherwise.

Goes to show not all humans are bad.

S+F

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Wow, what a triumph!! Wonderful story, thank you for bringing it onboard!
Poor creatures, they must have mixed messages about us humans, helping and adoring them, and hunting and trapping them. I feel they are smart enough though, to realize, we humans are not all the same, and we are their allies too. S&F

Peace,
spec
edit on 16-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join