It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Intelligence Agencies Want to Crowdsource the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Now alot of people are talking about 'anonymous'- and the internal war within it- people have raised questions in regards to the Venus project- but people have also raised questions about Global Technocracy- this is where I will talk openly about the created resistance, the astroturfers of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Alot of people are quick to forget the Playstation Connection to Stanford University, the folding at home software, and people are quick to Forget the crash of the Mt Gox server for Bitcoins.

Imagine having a large hive mind of computers all given tasks to complete as a large network trying to figure out puzzles? especially 'medical research' ones.

This is the principle that is driven behind bitcoin mining and also the folding at home software-

Now also consider that Anonymous has in its posession the Stuxnet virus,
(I have had several run in's with this, and I can tell you, losing 3 computers to their motherboards being turned to 'TOAST' is not a pleasant thing-
generally it will pop up with taskeng.exe followed by a unix code box it appears saying "making toast".

Once its locked on and loaded the required parts- kiss your computer goodbye.)

Now also consider Anonymous hacked Nintendo and stole several files, and HBgary- for MetalGear.

Anyone who can recognise what Stanford University was working on in terms of the Singularity project knows exactly what the hell 'folding at home' is really about, and can see why certian things were targeted by anonymous.

Now also consider how metalgear has been used in the war in Libya- and also knowing what Anonymous's role was in the whole thing- pretty much the 'real members' got screwed over by NATO-

Several members to what I have seen have tried to take back control of it- but it has gone too far and they have been 'de-throned'

I present you a nice little article to go along with my research.

Here is how they will help bring in the NWO-
imageshack.us...

And here is the article on Crowdsourcing into the public-
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

What’s the News: America’s intelligence agencies are in the business of predicting the future, using limited amounts of information to divine world events. But even expert analysts and sophisticated algorithms can make mistakes.

That’s why IARPA—which takes on high-risk, high-reward research projects (read: awesome longshots) in US intelligence—is turning to crowdsourcing, reports Adam Rawnsley at Wired.com’s Danger Room. Applied Research Associates will launch an IARPA-backed website this Friday to test whether those of us without security clearances can point

[For the full story, read more at Danger Room.]

(mods please do not take this wall of text down- stuff which I have been working on has even disappeared from the waybackmachine) such as global-green-grid.com which was the original website for the so called 'green agenda' based on the smartgrid and technocracy. Enjoy that little loose end the website was taken down on the 3rd of this month! -still got backups of most of the information too ;-) )

edit on Sat Jul 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit title to remove recruiting phrase and edit of quoted material : IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
just after posting- nearly had 'kill' run on my computer... did I hit a raw nerve?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maibus

No, I really doubt it.

Awesome thread though, really like the subject!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You have had run ins with the stuxnet virus? Correct me if I am wrong but that particular virus as I understood was and does target very specific software. Specifically software that controls the machinery that processes nuclear material. So that leaves me with two questions: where do you work, and if you don't deal with the software at your workplace then what are you doing with it on a machine at home. Also you said a unix comand terminal was you indicator of impending doom, I highly doubt that if you are running in a windows OS environment....

Also can you provide any evedince that stuxnet has ever toasted a motherboard, that's kinda hard being that it targets software and not hardware. Infact name any virus that can toast a motherboard (as in physically burns) and I will give you a flag and maybe a star.
edit on 16-7-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
You have had run ins with the stuxnet virus? Correct me if I am wrong but that particular virus as I understood was and does target very specific software. Specifically software that controls the machinery that processes nuclear material. So that leaves me with two questions: where do you work, and if you don't deal with the software at your workplace then what are you doing with it on a machine at home. Also you said a unix comand terminal was you indicator of impending doom, I highly doubt that if you are running in a windows OS environment....

It can be reprogrammed to target other specific software & Hardware- and I know because of the fake USB ports it created before it ran TOAST-

Im naming the process for what it is-
edit on 16-7-2011 by Maibus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maibus
just after posting- nearly had 'kill' run on my computer... did I hit a raw nerve?

That just made me laugh, and let me guess and to save you computer you at super human speed opened a terminal and gave a kill comand of your own to shut down the nefarious PID...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Why dont you read some of my other posts before you judge.

new topics

top topics

join