It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings the TV show: Can some one help me find the episode about the shadow pillar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hello all

Back in the 90s I remember seeing an episode of sightings ( I believe it was sightings, could have been unsolved mysteries but I don't think so) that had a very strange topic. The topic was about a shadowy pillar that extended from the floor to the ceiling, that could not be seen threw and when something was put threw it, it wouldn't come out the other side.

I tried googleing it and ATS searching it and nothing comes up about it. If some one could please help me find the episode or knows more about the story that would be great.

I'm not sure but I think some one reported the same thing on the other side of the earth.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well no posts yet but Ill be back tomorrow to check.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

just an idea: go to amazon, see if they sell the Series on DVD. if yes, then look up the Titles of the different shows in the series. if Amazon doesn't list the titles you could use the manufacturer name, or maybe the bar code # on Google to get the details.

good luck

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
There's a list of all episodes here www.tv.com...

Hope you find it!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thanx every one! Im going to take every ones advice since they are both good ideas. If i cant find it, then it must be on a different show.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Did you find the name of the episode?

After reading your OP I really want to watch it.

I love me some Sightings

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
No. Maybe some day I'll find it....... some day.

new topics

top topics

join