It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We ARE Change:Gives You Everything You Need To Know About ELEnin/Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Very good read from a surprising source in We Are Change. Everything you really would ever want to know is featured in this article. Happy reading.

Does “Comet ELEnin” pose a disaster threat to the U.S. and the World?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Can we please stop with the nibiru / that 20 meter little rock association thing and all the doomsday scenarios where actually, in REALITY (thats where most of us live in anyway... or at least SOME of us) even if it hits the earth it would do... NOTHING.

The only "extinction level event" is the comet becoming extinct.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Besides comet 45p honda will be passing MUCH closer to earth look it up if your intrested. That will be passing on aug 15th at about 0.06au
Look that up on jplssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 16-7-2011 by AllUrChips because: add link

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I dont know if you took the time to read the link but it makes quite the case for there actually being connections with the earth and this astral body. I am no debunker and if people would want to debunk the info stars and flags for them all. In this case though it seems a lot of hard work and time has been directed at making the connections. I do agree though that Nibiru and the comet are sensationalized as if it were true theres not much you can do but wait anyways lol. Thanks Op for bringing up and I look forward to seeing what other users say about the validity of "we are change".

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I guess my point in posting the article is that a source like We Are Change who deals in only political and social issues has taken serious notice and backed it up with a ton of information. No matter what happens on Sept. 26th, the debate is over.And so are these threads.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think it would be well worth your time to view the link i added. forward it to aug 15th and you will see what is really being hidden! Seriously

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Very interesting. I have not seen this before. Any more info?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonyinawareness

I dont know if you took the time to read the link but it makes quite the case for there actually being connections with the earth and this astral body. I am no debunker and if people would want to debunk the info stars and flags for them all. In this case though it seems a lot of hard work and time has been directed at making the connections. I do agree though that Nibiru and the comet are sensationalized as if it were true theres not much you can do but wait anyways lol. Thanks Op for bringing up and I look forward to seeing what other users say about the validity of "we are change".

I'm not a debunker or a believer, I just have to filter out some of the possibilities out of a million that can cross your mind, from the most logical to the dumbest (it can be made of strawberry gelly)

If we're going to consider every possibilities and every theory no matter how crazy it sounds, then well... it is 20 meters in size, it also could be radar / infrared deflector shield for an entire Klingon fleet using cloaking devices. I dunno... could be. Its a possibility... like any other I guess...

As for the "connections"... well, you can "connect" and "align" anything with anything if it serves you the purpose you wish... theres always things happening around the planet. A lone wave, an earthquake, a tornado, a volcano erupting, ppl farting... lots of stuff happening and you can relate them to anything you want at any given time and justify it using an "alignment". If its not the little comet, is the comet saturn and earth... or the comet, mars and earth, or the sun mars and moon... or the comet, mercury and the space station... or the comet and any of our satellites, or the earth, the comet and you...

Well anyway you get my point... Theres always a way to justify "logically" something, but that doesnt make it necessarily true. Volcanoes for instance have been the wrath of mother earth, the wrath of god, the expression of evil, and now... well now they're caused by the little space rock... whatever floats your boat I guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

these threads and the debate there after are far from over.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

Actually just heard about it myself. Still looking into it. But very intrsting indeed! Kinda scary with no talk bout this one. Or maybe just scaring myself lol

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by tonyinawareness

I'm not a debunker or a believer, I just have to filter out some of the possibilities out of a million that can cross your mind, from the most logical to the dumbest (it can be made of strawberry gelly)

If we're going to consider every possibilities and every theory no matter how crazy it sounds, then well... it is 20 meters in size, it also could be radar / infrared deflector shield for an entire Klingon fleet using cloaking devices. I dunno... could be. Its a possibility... like any other I guess...

As for the "connections"... well, you can "connect" and "align" anything with anything if it serves you the purpose you wish... theres always things happening around the planet. A lone wave, an earthquake, a tornado, a volcano erupting, ppl farting... lots of stuff happening and you can relate them to anything you want at any given time and justify it using an "alignment". If its not the little comet, is the comet saturn and earth... or the comet, mars and earth, or the sun mars and moon... or the comet, mercury and the space station... or the comet and any of our satellites, or the earth, the comet and you...

Well anyway you get my point... Theres always a way to justify "logically" something, but that doesnt make it necessarily true. Volcanoes for instance have been the wrath of mother earth, the wrath of god, the expression of evil, and now... well now they're caused by the little space rock... whatever floats your boat I guess.

Look you really didn't understand what I was saying and frankly I find your comment insulting to my own intelligence. To think that I would be so naive to believe that any research on any subject does not present an agenda is absurd. I never really cared to what you believe to be the "right research" on this particular subject when in fact all I said was " I didn't think you read the article". It appears your closed minded and out there to make self feel above others. I didn't see anything from you that point out the flaws in the article mentioned in this thread but only your "feelings". Please if you can keep your childish feelings to your self as the grown ups are trying to talk.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Cannot agree with you more......I dont know if it is human natural or not, we always seem to dramatize things; some of us believe in a higher being, some want to believe in movie-like events, and the worst one is who believe in whatever other believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

Oh I'm sorry if your intelligence is so easily insulted. It wasnt my intention. I wonder how did you get through high school being that emotional.

Now since you completely lack the logical skills to read between the lines on my post, I'll carefully try not to hurt your feelings while explaining what that post actually revealed in simple and understandable quick answers so

1. Yes I've read the article
2. I'm aware of the hopi prophecies as I'm aware of many others - they always have one thing in common: the interpretation is always connected with something that serves its purpose... for simple convenience and never supported by hard evidence or facts.
3. As you should have noticed I'm based on facts, not assumptions (btw I'm an historian... so thats pretty much how I study and try to draw some conclusions of unexplained facts - you know what lex parsimoniae means right? In layman's terms, it means that if you have a cat and the milk disappeared, well... maybe a 3 headed monkey is prolly not the cause)
4. As for the age, since I referred Klingons, you should have been able to deduce that I'm not that young. Should have... but that one I'll let it pass for it prolly would require sherlock holmes to figure that one out.

Now a question for you:

Do you know that what you've read is not a "great research" but a compendium, a summary of many actual researches and that site is just grabbing the work of others and putting it all in the same box, basically shaking it up and giving the impression that is their work without actually saying so?

So my advice is go read all the researches on this separately, study them, connect them, analyze them, and then draw your own conclusion - think for yourself instead of absorbing the conclusions of others like its the only cup of tea.

Oh and btw... almost forgot. Another logical assumption is that if the prophecy comes true, there will be noone left to tell the prophet or his followers that they were right after all...

Cheers mate

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Yet another thread derailed by bickering - you are Wong, I'm Right.

OP, thank you for posting this link. It's a good summary of information, and it certainly does make a possible argument for the case of an impending celestrial event based on connecting different dots... Possible, that's the key word for me. I read it, absorb it, do further research, and store it in my memory.

Do I draw a definite conclusion from it? No, because I am not an astronomer and I do not have access to professional equiplment that could prove one way or another.

But do I discount it completely? No, because it is a possible scenerio that does tie in nearly all of the facts that I have researched on my own.

So thank you again.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I read through the article and it is full of all sorts of basic mistakes.
1. It's not an astral body, it's a comet
2. NASA did not code name it. NASA is a US entity. The name was assigned by an international group.
3. Planetary alignments are not correlated with quakes
4. There are no magnetic portals

but the most dominant factor seems to be planetary alignments.

This is simply false. This is known not to be a factor. This has been tested multiple times and there is no correlation between quakes and alignments.

A brief study on magnetic portals will reveal that when large astral bodies align, they are usually followed by earthquakes. The bigger the body, the worse the earthquake is. That’s a little simplified but you get the idea.

This is more false claims. Magnetism does not shape the universe or solar system. Magnetic effects move small amounts of matter compared to the solar system. The predominant force is gravity.

If this thing is a 4km comet, as NASA are claiming, we have some very strange coincidences, bizarre accurate predictions and a whole lot of fuss about nothing.

Not true. There were no accurate predictions. The alignments were rough. The quakes did not happen on the alignments. There are so many quakes that there was almost certainly going to be some quake activity during these rough alignment windows. I ran a simulation to show that there is 52% chance of picking a date within 1 week of a magnitude 7 quake just by picking a day at random. That's better than a coin flip.

For a comet at that distance to be having any sort of an effect on earth, it would have to be at least the size of Jupiter

Where did this person get this size claim? They simply made it up. Jupiter alignments are not associated with quakes. It's been tested and seen to be false.

and calling it a comet brings us right back to square one, trying to figure out where earthquakes come from

That makes no sense at all. The person is actually saying that if this is a comet, then their entire article is bunk. Frankly, that is one of the few correct ideas so far in the article.

Now the person roughs out a few quakes and claims a few alignments. Did anyone test these claims? I doubt it. It is easier to take this malarkey hook line and sinker.

A cursory glance at the massive rise in earthquakes, volcano activity, sink holes and severe winter weather might lead the reader to think that mother nature is angry.

Here are more blatant falsehoods. There is no rise in quakes, volcanic activity, sink holes, or severe winter weather. This is the pot calling the kettle black. The author claims "NASAs fudging of the date" and then they tell a string of blatant and glaring lies.

Then there is the list of 25 unrelated issues which is meaningless. This is one of the sorry attempts to make something out of nothing by heaping on lots of junk and hoping no one notices that the list is poorly constructed.

Consider 2. It claims super floods are happening everywhere. Not here. Not within 500 miles of me. Not happening in most of the world.
Consider 6. The claim is increased quakes and there is a bad link to the USGS. Let's see what the USGS actually states.
FAQs - Earthquake Myths

Although it may seem that we are having more earthquakes, earthquakes of magnitude 7.0 or greater have remained fairly constant throughout this century and, according to our records, have actually seemed to decrease in recent years.

Seems that we have caught a lie here.
Consider 7. The wobble has not gotten worse. The evidence is another site as poorly and deceptively written as this article is.

This is a list that stinks as does the article itself.
Consider 8. Ice on the horizon melted lowering the horizon.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I love it. Great find!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Would really like to see the You Tube video that the article mentions wherein not only was an earthquake predicted for March 11, 2011 but the Japanese coastline was mentioned as a possible location. Any idea of the title of this video? Has anyone seen it? By the by: great thread OP!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I believe the video he is mentioning is from the Earthquake girl, she was brought up many times here but I maybe wrong.

To all of you who liked and appreciated the story, kudos right back to you. I believe in being prepared no matter what happens in life, and yes I understand I sound like a Nationwide Car Insurance commercial, but I have a family and it is my job to at the very least not be caught off guard.

If Sept26th comes with just another day, and all the rest of the ELE dates pass with no event taking place, I will be beyond thrilled. I do not wish for the Apocalypse, I'm just prepared if it chooses to show up to the party.

I don't understand why so many people on here criticize those who are openly talking about an event like this and expressing their preparedness. I don't know all the facts and guess what, not a single person in this entire community does either. Come this fall if nothing happens please rub it in my face, because I was prepared to try and help my family, friends and strangers of humanity on the globe be aware of a possible disaster.
edit on 16-7-2011 by MrKnoxx because: words

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ok glad this was moved to the proper forum

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

I don't understand why so many people on here criticize those who are openly talking about an event like this and expressing their preparedness. I don't know all the facts and guess what, not a single person in this entire community does either. Come this fall if nothing happens please rub it in my face, because I was prepared to try and help my family, friends and strangers of humanity on the globe be aware of a possible disaster.

Are people criticizing being prepared or are they being critical of the claims that something disastrous is going to happen. I for one do not see the possibility of a disaster. In most cases the claims are based on deception.

Being prepared is sensible, but that has to be weighed against the type of disaster. Were you prepared for the 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2011 claims? If not, then why not? If you were prepared for all of those events, then you should not have to do much for future preparedness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join