It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Gropes TSA Agent's Breast at Security Checkpoint

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In my state:

Fourth degree sexual assault. Except as provided in sub. (3), whoever has sexual contact with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

Sub. 3 specifies intercourse.

Statute number omitted for my privacy.

The TSA is raping people where I live.
edit on 7/16/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So what happens if the TSA gropes me and I grope them back under the assumption that it is consentual since the TSA agent initiated it?

Kind of like getting to the bases on a date? Is it legal then?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Too simple.

Sexual assault is not a valid way to protest the issue. An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Police say she squeezed and twisted the agent's breast with both hands.

eh heh sounds like she did it out of revenge
, but honestly she better not get charge..seeing as how TSA do this stuff almost daily and get away with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

edit on 7/16/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've read through all of the comments here and am really, really disturbed by most of them. In my mind's eye, I see the Romans cheering as the lions ripped the people apart; satisfaction of a cowardly passive-aggressive blood lust. Difference is that the Romans did not cheer from the anonymous safety of their computer screens. So you're all willing to condone a purposefully violent assault on another person just because you associate that other person with a preconceived stereotype? Think back through history people and enough examples should pop right into your head - gives me chills that you can't see how dangerous that is or how you're being manipulated. And you're willing to ascribe the roles of victim and victimizer without knowing what the TSA agent did to precipitate this woman's violent reaction? Does anyone know anything about the woman upon whom such horrendous assaults and insults to her human rights were imposed as to incite such a violent reaction or does none of that matter? Do we even know if she's mentally stable or is it just that the TSA agent MUST HAVE done something unconscionable? I have to tell you that THIS is what really disturbs me on so many different levels; the anonymous inciting of others to commit acts that we, ourselves, don't have the guts to do, and the gleeful vicarious thrill some have gotten and expressed from the brutality of it, which is just warped and dangerous.

There are some on the boards who are capable of using few words to twist a situation in order to create a desired identity or to represent their own perspective as being the only RIGHT perspective (sorry but unless the imminent physical safety of myself or another is involved, I could never, in my bleakest hour, be able to advocate grabbing and twisting another woman's breast - a violent and sexually humiliating form of torture - with a distorted justification that this violent act in any way equates to fighting for our human rights). And then there are others who are the REAL sheeple - following on the heels of the original orator just waiting for the opportunity to gush and ooze their admiration. I'm not quite sure whose worse, the instigator or the foolish sheeple who fall for it hook, line and sinker - but I know that both are equally dangerous and history has proven this time and time again.

This is not my commentary about the TSA or some of the recent reported actions of the few who have used or abused their position to get off on it - you're going to find that in every single segment of society and profession and the forums are full of these discussions - it's about the mob mentality that's been created here, and the fact that whether or not you realize it, some have allowed themselves to become manipulated. Your anger and frustration have been used against you to create a mob mentality which robs you of your ability to think outside the confines of the paradigm. It's normal to feel angry or frustrated when we have been let down or betrayed, but anger and frustration don't justify violent action or uncontrolled behavior. Those are the reactions a true puppet master hopes to incite. Our acquiescence to the acceptance of this violence and glamorization of it, as evidenced by the number of stars & flags bestowed upon the posters who have used their few words to tap into our raw emotions, proves how affective these techniques are. Such acquiescence does not make you a rebel with a cause fighting the good fight; it merely shows just how far your indoctrination into sheepledom has progressed.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So when she goes to court for this, will she have a jury of her peers? If so, if Casey Anthony can get off, this woman most certainly should.

This should happen every single day. People need to start doing to the government every single thing they are doing to the people. They have been waging war on freedom for a long time now.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

Then if you want free lawlessness, why don't you move to Libya?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

I'm no sheeple. I got fired for my principles. Don't assume we are cowards.

Apparently, you don't understand the frustration of the masses.

Sometimes it takes a mob to bring about change.

See Revolutionary War.

Boston Tea Party.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by boncho

So my point is this:

You have to consent to sexual assault before you fly now?

Again, with the faulty logic:

Sexual assault is an assault of a sexual nature on another person, or any sexual act committed without consent. Although sexual assaults most frequently are by a man on a woman, it may be by a man on a man, woman on a man or woman on a woman,[1] adult on a child, adult on an adult, child on a child or child on an adult.

Sexual Assult

By the way, just to break it down for you:

If I consent to being punched in the face, I am still getting punched in the face.

Whether or not getting punched in the face at that moment is considered "assault" or not, is not the point. It is still a punch in the face.

So what I said in another post, "people have to consent to sexual assault to fly" is in that context.

No, you're right, it's not legally assault anymore, but they are still getting groped/fondled. But no one gets charged because the act is legal, because they entered the checkpoint.

So they consented to a normally illegal act, because they had to fly. "Oh but it's not illegal because they consented".

Riight... That is right in line of tazing people because they "were a danger to themselves".

I have an idea, go back to the way things were, set up a TSA search, and an old styled search, and see who opts into the TSA line....giving their consent....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

It's interesting that those who do not spout the party line are always asked to leave the country.

By those who always assume they're right.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It took a Japanese woman to show America where the bear s***s in the buckwheat.

Brava!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I could never, in my bleakest hour, be able to advocate grabbing and twisting another woman's breast - a violent and sexually humiliating form of torture - with a distorted justification that this violent act in any way equates to fighting for our human rights

It was a woman grabbing another woman's boob. And the TSA does it for a living, I'm surprised she was even that offended to be honest.

It would be another story if it was a guy that did it... But it wasn't, it was a 61 year old woman.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I could never, in my bleakest hour, be able to advocate grabbing and twisting another woman's breast - a violent and sexually humiliating form of torture - with a distorted justification that this violent act in any way equates to fighting for our human rights

It was a woman grabbing another woman's boob. And the TSA does it for a living, I'm surprised she was even that offended to be honest.

Again, come on. While I COMPLETELY sympathize with and appreciate the irony, this is NOT the same as a TSA agent searching around a breast for contraband. This woman grabbed a breast with both hands and pinched and twisted. Find me an example of a TSA agent doing anything close to that.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I try to be loving and compassionate but I can only assume you work for the TSA.

They can earn a paycheck in many ways. F*** the TSA

AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO JUSTIFY WHAT THEY DO!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Oh, come on. TSA agents are not the root of all evil. They are doing a job. We might disagree with the NEED for this job, but they are just essentially minimum wage drones. Attacking the least powerful is a symptom of a brainwashed and oppressed population. Dont fight amongst yourselves, go after the REAL

I always hate pulling an Ad Hitlerum but how many of the nazis were just doing their jobs?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
New prime time sitcom coming to NBC!

"TSA: Keep'em in the Holster"

Spinoff series premiering the following season!

"TSA: Hitting on the Flyer"

They love it so much that a third series is in the works!

"TSA: Three TSAs and a Baby"

Since "CSI" can have four hundred spinoffs, why can't the TSA do the same? Instead of following their normal format, NBC is set to release a new reality tv series...

"TSA: What's in Granny's Diaper?"

NBC... "They are leaning forward!"

Literally, they bend over for a complete TSA physical.

I hope they use gloves.

edit on 7/16/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Gloves, yes.

And lube.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by Golithion

Great chuckle - thanks. Has anyone given any consideration to the though that just perhaps these might be average folks who are looking to earn a pay check? Pretty #y way, no question about it, but a pay check nonetheless. Not saying they're all boy and girl scouts, but I have to think that a fair share are just honest folks who leave work, shake their heads as they look at their reflections in their car mirror and then force it out of their minds because tomorrow night's dnner for the family needs to come from somewhere...

TG

The guards at Auschwitz made a paycheck didn't they?

You don't suppose that people maybe have a choice what line of work they go into? Yours is a weak excuse, it just doesn't fly in a free country - or what used to be a free country.

Khar

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

The majority of Americans don't mind, but if you want an "us vs them" war, you should probably move to a middle eastern or african country.

America isn't so bad, least of all when they are just protecting their citizens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join