It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Gropes TSA Agent's Breast at Security Checkpoint

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

Too many smileys is really overkill. Just thought I'd mention it. (Besides your post being exactly what the old Tories thought) And by the way, Tories were tarred and feathered for loyalty to the British crown.
edit on 16-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Oh right, I forgot, protest wasn't the reason they dressed as Indians and dumped all the TEA into the Harbor!!!!

two completely different things all together.

this was a clear case of assault, nothing at all like the Boston tea party.
at the Boston tea party, they dressed like Indians to hide their identities. (good thing the Indians couldn't sue for liable
). they then proceed to throw casks of tea from ships to protest the rather unfair law that could only buy tea from a specific source. (probably why there is an anti-monopoly law). that is to say that they did property damage, against the tea company that they had their problems with.

they DID NOT purposely go out to assault people who were employed by said company. so if the lady had trashed say the scanner that many of us don't like, then yes there would have been a comparison there.
but she did not she took her frustration out on some poor schlep trying to earn a legitimate buck. assault is NEVER called for in a case like this. some people just need to grow up and stop being the bully on the playground. it really sickens me how people turn to violence just because they don't get their own way
nice society we have going when so many people applaud actions such as these.

by the way do you really think that by assaulting employees only doing their jobs, will actually make them say "to hell with it we can't let this happen guess we better stop"?
if so you had better grow up fast. the reality is all it is likely to do is cause even more hassle and restrictions. NOTHING is more stubborn than than a government annoyed especially when it "knows(sarcasm)" it is right.

one thing when you go over the top yelling and screaming about it, chances are they are going to take a really good look just to make sure that you aren't just trying to pull a fast one. the worse you are the more they are going to give special attention to detail. meanwhile the guy in the next line will receive a brief cursory check and be let through while they are going to search every nook and cranny you have.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by SFA437

People cant afford to hire a private plane though im afraid. The hwole if you dont like it dont fly argument is so ridiculous and stupid. Would you really refuse to see family on the other side of America ever just because you dont like the security and want to make a point by not traveling? Ofcoarse not, nowerdays travel by plane is essential, you cant do the distances any other way. We have no other choice and have to fly, we dont have the choice to choose not to fly if we dont like it.

I have not flown on some other person's plane in over 20 years. Why do you have to? Why should I have to get upset for you over the choices you have made again?

All the same "personal responsibility" people are usually the same ones to run around crying when they cannot get right on someone else's airplane.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I agree.

Thank God Lewis & Clark had access to a 747 otherwise they'd have never mapped out the Louisiana Purchase.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Agreed- I am using exaggeration to make a point is all.

Obviously an airline can't mandate everyone fly naked or that they will only accept white folk or black folk because they all suck at the government (I refuse to use a capital G) teat.

Subsidies and the Interstate Commerce Clause kills that concept deader than hell.

The key is force the airline to drop TSA and then once they do reward them if they stop accepting subsidies by flying that airline exclusively. Heck I'd go back to flying commercial if they used private security- even if my costs were significantly higher.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

reply to post by generik

Too many smileys is really overkill. Just thought I'd mention it. (Besides your post being exactly what the old Tories thought) And by the way, Tories were tarred and feathered for loyalty to the British crown.
edit on 16-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

ok so just maybe i use too many smileys to try to keep the mood a bit lighter when people are loosing their heads over something of no real consequence.

as for tar and feathering Tories, is just another example of violence just because someone doesn't agree with you, something i would have hoped our society grew up about long ago. well guess i was wrong then.

by the way just because i don't see violence against a mere employee as a good way to show disapproval, does not make me an avid supporter of the government. there are things of MUCH GREATER consequence out there then to be crying about supposedly loosing rights over such a trivial matter. nope just because i don't see the need for violence in this case, guess i MUST fully support the government, great criteria to base what a person believes in.

there NO smileys, does it realty change anything?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
For those who say we give up that right by buying a ticket, I say no, we didn’t. I would never knowingly sign away any Constitutional right I may have. I hope some lawyer here can set me straight on this, but my understanding is that any contract that violates the Constitution is null and void. Otherwise, people could be tricked into signing themselves into slavery, which is a violation of the 13th Amendment.

That is incorrect.

Case in point is the Miranda case which deals with Attachment of the 4th and 6th Amendments. One can waive their Miranda rights and speak with the police in a custodial interrogation without a lawyer present.

You may give consent for your vehicle to be searched on the side of the road during a traffic stop (damn fool if you do- but you can). You can give consent for your home to be searched, you can give consent for your person to be searched. You can give consent for the police to obtain samples of your blood, urine, hair, semen and saliva. You can even give consent for them to collect your DNA.

You can give me permission to touch you, search you and have sex with you. You can give me permission to beat you up (sparring in a dojo or gym). You can give me permission to take your property. You can give me permission to take custody of your children.

Members of the military sign contracts that forfeit many aspects of the Constitution and subject them to the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

The list is essentially endless so yes, you can waive your Constitutional rights to parties both governmental and private.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think this woman was looking for her lost Ipod, or PSP or camera or gameboy, or MONEY

TSA Theft

I think ALL TSA agents should be scanned and patted down after every shift if not every 30 minutes or so

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Dont like the TSA?

NO one is forcing you to fly on commercial airlines.

Yah that worked out great for the Germans too....

Can you elaborate on that thought?

Is another one of those absurd comparisons to Nazi Germany?

I'm assuming that the Germans were big on commercial air travel back in the 30's and 40's....

I have no idea really. None whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by SFA437

The owner of the aircraft can set whatever rules he/she wants. If Delta wanted everyone to fly butt naked it is their right to do so....

This is a little ambiguous. People can't just do whatever they like. Just about every industry is regulated today. What you are referring to is an 1800's styled free market. And times have changed.

thats like saying a owner of a store can deny service because of(insert sex,race,religious preference,sexual orientation here). Its his store isnt it?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The next time I fly, I intend on acting suspicious as hell and wearing a kilt with no fruit of the looms on. I will insist on have a female TSA officer check me out by claiming I am a pre-op.

edit on 17-7-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Added an "r"

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
The next time I fly, I intend on acting suspicious as hell and wearing a kilt with no fruit of the looms on. I will insist on have a female TSA officer check me out by claiming I am a pre-op.

edit on 17-7-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Added an "r"

everyone knows kilts should be worn regimental. only problem i see, is i just bet there is a policy that only males can only check males and females only check females. just to try to avoid the call of actual sexual harassment. but hey if you can convince them more power too you. by the way don't tell them you are regimental, let them discover THAT fact for themselves. could be rather amusing. also i know of no rule or law stating you must wear underwear. have a friend unobtrusively film it, would give us all a much needed laugh.

now THAT'S the way to protest if you feel that pat downs are removing your rights. way to go.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
HAH!

Yea this is crap, but I don't think the government necessarily sucks in the US. Just a bunch of BS'ers running it, IMO.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghondon

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by SFA437

The owner of the aircraft can set whatever rules he/she wants. If Delta wanted everyone to fly butt naked it is their right to do so....

This is a little ambiguous. People can't just do whatever they like. Just about every industry is regulated today. What you are referring to is an 1800's styled free market. And times have changed.

thats like saying a owner of a store can deny service because of(insert sex,race,religious preference,sexual orientation here). Its his store isnt it?

They can provided they do not fall under the Interstate Commerce Act. If the store does not then the owner can deny service to anyone (s)he damn well feels like and state the reason is that the person is male, female, black, white, Muslim, Jew, Christian... whatever the reason and the feds have ZERO authority over it.

Bet ya didn't know that but now you do.

Go research it if you really want to get your blood boiling. That is where the morons who run our government derive their power over every aspect of our lives from birth to death.

Here's a brief synopsis from Wikipedia which is fairly accurate:

Wikipedia
Post-1887 state and federal agencies adopted this structure. And, like the ICC, later agencies tended to be multi-headed independent commissions with staggered terms for the commissioners. At the federal level, agencies patterned after the ICC included the Federal Trade Commission (1914), the Federal Communications Commission (1934), the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (1934), the National Labor Relations Board (1935), the Civil Aeronautics Board (1940), Postal Regulatory Commission (1970) and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (1975). In recent decades, this regulatory structure of independent Federal agencies has gone out of fashion; the agencies created after the 1970s generally have single heads appointed by the President and are divisions inside executive Cabinet Departments (e.g., the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (1970) or the Transportation Security Administration (2002)).

Every single agency arose from the ICC- every last one.
edit on 17-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Lol I cant belive at the end he was like we still don't know why she did what she did. She did it because we the people are tired of getting practically molested by these TSA agents i hope that women gets away with that. Now they know how we feel.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
I just groan, and say a little to the left, now to the right that's the spot uhhhh. One agent just laughed I mean full belly laugh and let me go without a fuss.

I simply asked in a provocative manor "Soooo..., What time are you getting off"?

The TSA agent replied "I'm already getting off"!!

Ahhhh, TSA Jokes will never get old...!!

edit on 7/17/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
61 years old charged of sexual abuse over another woman???

I mean... isn't here something which just doesn't add, or I'm myself completely stupid?
Okay, the law is the law but... dude! they could use another excuse to charge her, not THAT!

On the other hand, touch mine and I'll touch yours, buster!

What world we're living in...

edit on 17-7-2011 by shansen because: text correction

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

I felt off the chair laughing!!!

OMG this is crazy, I should be there to see the whole scene!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I hereby declare August 4th 2011 "GRAB A TSA AGENTS BREAST OR CROTCH DAY!!!"

Let them know that all they're doing is molesting the public. What better protest??? It's much better than boycotting airlines. lol

Yes I was going to ask that question : How come if a citizen does this it is sexual abuse but isnt for them?
Before they started normal xray they only "selected" certain people to xray and before they knew about the nude pics being kept and about the dangers, I flew ONE time and they made me go through the xray why? Because my ID was expired (had to fly up north to get it fixed). Yep it was a PA ID and I in fact have never legt the states ever but because of ONE day expired ID I had to walk through the stupid xray thing. A__hats! I don't know how they cannot be prosecuted for sexual harassment/abuse!!!! Not only that they let my 6 year old keep wandering off as they made me go through the xray...they're GD lucky that my other children grabbed her because let me tell you if she would have gotten grabbed by some sicko I would be a multi-billionaire now I would have sued them so bad every damn airport in Florida would have had to close down!!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

So you don't think losing rights is a big deal. Are you American?

Our Founding Fathers started a war over things like religious freedom, the right to speak their minds, the right to defend themselves, and the right to be unmolested without cause. What does that tell you?

They abhorred tyranny.

So they fought a war and wrote a couple documents to ensure that Americans didn't have to put up with the kind of crap we are being subjected to now. They fought a war based on the principles outlined in the Bill of RIGHTS. They told George, we're not going to put up with your tyranny anymore.

The right to be secure in your person without probable cause is just that - a right. That means that, unless they have a damn good reason to suspect you, they're not supposed to touch you.

Every tyranny has begun by taking away a right. Once they get away with taking one right, their foot is in the door. So they'll take another, and another.

It's the proverbial journey that begins with one step. Before you know it, the journey is over. You've lost every right the Bill of Rights guarantees

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join