It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Gropes TSA Agent's Breast at Security Checkpoint

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

PHOENIX - We hear a lot of complaints about security screeners groping airline passengers. But now, a Colorado woman is accused of putting her hands on a TSA agent at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix. Court records show 61-year-old Yukari Mihamae grabbed the left breast of the female agent Thursday at the Terminal 4 checkpoint. Police say she squeezed and twisted the agent's breast with both hands. Officers say Mihamae admitted to the crime. There's no word why she touched the agent. Mihamae now faces a felony count of sexual abuse.

www.myfoxny.com...

Tables turned on TSA .

I guess she got tired of being groped and decided to return the favor .

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Good for her.

What goes around, comes around.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

+74 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sounds to me like the authorities just admitted that the pat downs are sexual abuse, seeing as she's being charged with a felony.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I hereby declare August 4th 2011 "GRAB A TSA AGENTS BREAST OR CROTCH DAY!!!"

Let them know that all they're doing is molesting the public. What better protest??? It's much better than boycotting airlines. lol

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I just groan, and say a little to the left, now to the right that's the spot uhhhh. One agent just laughed I mean full belly laugh and let me go without a fuss.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Good!

They are not above the citizens.

If it's not a crime for them, it's not a crime for the citizen.

Simple.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

Great chuckle - thanks. Has anyone given any consideration to the though that just perhaps these might be average folks who are looking to earn a pay check? Pretty #y way, no question about it, but a pay check nonetheless. Not saying they're all boy and girl scouts, but I have to think that a fair share are just honest folks who leave work, shake their heads as they look at their reflections in their car mirror and then force it out of their minds because tomorrow night's dnner for the family needs to come from somewhere...

TG

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
hahahah awesome!!

Never thought of that! I dont fly anyways, so it doesnt much matter to me, but the idea of it is great!!!

I hope more people follow suit... You gonna grope me, then you better expect it back!

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by Golithion

Great chuckle - thanks. Has anyone given any consideration to the though that just perhaps these might be average folks who are looking to earn a pay check? Pretty #y way, no question about it, but a pay check nonetheless. Not saying they're all boy and girl scouts, but I have to think that a fair share are just honest folks who leave work, shake their heads as they look at their reflections in their car mirror and then force it out of their minds because tomorrow night's dnner for the family needs to come from somewhere...

TG

Any person that puts money above human rights is nothing but a puppet and deserves no respect from neighbors, friends or family. Simply put, they are traitors.

If the Govt. wants to state "You are either with us or against us", then the same rules apply to our fellow citizens when fighting for human rights and especially the constitution.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My friends,

Mihamae now faces a felony count of sexual abuse.

That's the sad part.

Seems the general public are not allowed to " Grope " back.

Sickening

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 16-7-2011 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Sounds to me like the authorities just admitted that the pat downs are sexual abuse, seeing as she's being charged with a felony.

They are TSA agent's! They have every right to touch you any way they please! It's for your own protection!

When they begin checking you for anus bombs, just remember, their only intention is to keep you safe! The added bonus is that you might even start to enjoy flying again!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
No word on why she touched the agent. Is there really any doubt?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

And no person who places a stronger moral imperative on government given entitlments over the wellbeing of his children deserves the respect of anyone - including himself - for they are the worst variety of cheaters of all - the selfish kind.

You use your hostility to misconstrue my words and that is a slippery slope indeed. You'd be truly embarrassed if you knew what my own life's work has been, but you don't so I'll end this here.

Peace,

TG

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Indeed I have given consideration that these are just normal folks looking to feed their family. Though if the justification for sexual abuse is "I wanna pay check" then God help us all.
Why? Because then anything can be done in the name of making a living…. just as long as you believe you're honest, look at their reflections in their car mirror and then force it out of their minds.
Funny, 'cause that 'survive at any cost' attitude is exactly why we're in the mess we are today. Oh yeah, the future looks bright!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Felony sexual abuse? But TSA groping a kid is OK? I just wish I was there to witness this old lady give the TSA wench a two handed purple nurple!

TSA: Prime example of why Government sucks.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Give that woman a medal.

She got more balls than all the men who let themselves, their wives and kids be groped by those SOBs.

I'm gonna try to send her money for her defense.

She just pushed the limits of civil disobedience.

All people in the jury must acquit her.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
haha thats funny. Props to that woman

To have to guts to do that though
crazy

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I always turn my head n cough.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Yeah the police patted me down once, I told them that theres only one weapon in my pants and it's not of police intrest. they thought i had a pickaxe down there, flattery will get them nowhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
[snip]....There's a difference between "grope" and assault and this woman was clearly assaulted. I don't agree with TSA's search methods but this is different no matter how you try to rationalize it !
edit on 18/7/11 by argentus because: removed nebulous insult

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join