It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think new children being born here points at something else.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure many people are aware of the times we are living in, they seem very hectic, chaotic, like the entire system is about to collapse in on itself at any moment. Thoughts of this nearly drove me crazy over the years, till I learned to have faith in how I felt deep inside of me. With no proof to what I was feeling or what I believed, just going off of gut instinct and what resonated with me and not letting others bring me down for my beliefs.

I truely believe all this chaos is for a purpose, like the fire under a pot heating the water till it evaporates into a gas. We are all getting worked up, not really sure what lays around the next corner. This can cause the best of us to worry and fear, developing anxiety and depression. I ask that people not worry about the things they cannot fix, and try to effect what you can in your a immediate area, don't try to change and worry about whats going on over there. If it effects you over there or over here, than try to do what you can, love, care and support how you can. Don't let this chaos drive you insane though, if you have ever had the feeling there is more going on than meets the eye, but you can't really trust and believe in your line of thinking or you can't put words to it because its just so far outside of your abilities to comprehend.

I don't think its our job to try to make sense of all this once we learn about it, if you have felt what I am talking about I think all you need is faith in the process, will there be pain and suffering, there has already been in this world for thousands of years. Though I feel many will not feel this pain before what I am talking about comes to past.

I think we can look at the new children being born each day to that, if your aware of your decision in life after death to come back to earth and incarnate, how can you knowingly incarnate on a planet you know is about to goto complete hell, and you could be suffering years of torment and suffering. Maybe its the ultimate sacrifice, like a firefighter running into a burning building knowing there is very little chance they can rescue the person inside and end up dying themselves in the process.

Though I truely believe that there is a chance, and the more and more children being born here each day is testament to that change that is coming, like the native americans in what the bleep do we know not being able to see the ships on the horizon as they had no concept of naval ships, similar to us not being able to comprehend what is happening right now, but eventually something will eventually click and let us all see we are already there, I wrote about my experience in another thread of a feeling like I was already in some new dimension or new future time that felt strangely familar.

Not saying don't prepare for hard times ahead of us, but don't fear what is occuring and starting to change us, if you try to hold on to this reality and can't let you go you may stay in this frequency range for good. Expand your awareness.
edit on 16-7-2011 by phiktion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have to admit I never really thought of it that way. Of course, I've always known deep down that nothing catastrophic will happen like so many of the doomsday scenarios. But looking at it the way you do about babies being born into the world does make sense.

However, there is one small flaw in your theory. If a soul wouldn't choose to incarnate into a world of suffering and despair then how do you explain all the countless starving children in Africa being born into the world every year? It is possible a soul would incarnate into this world to experience just that. I don't think I ever would but it is entirely possible.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Maybe older and wiser souls can take on more responsibilities and hardships than a younger soul can and all parts of the world need help so there's work to be done everywhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

Reincarnation is a fascinating subject. I wish I could answer all the possible questions that arise but in the end we are just stuck with our opinions and inner guidance.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Children being born now will be very special. People my age (I'm 21) have essentially grown up along side computers. When reflecting on my life, I can literally rememeber when Doom was the game (granted I was 4 at the time).

An now look where we are.

Even 5 ago years, the best computer on the market worked at a glacial pace compared to the ones coming out now adays. The phone I just got is undoubtedly better then a computer I had 5 years ago. And technology is only growing faster. Although the term "smart phone" has been used since the mid 90's, our conception of them, which i think has been epitomized by the iphone, was around til about 2007 (when the iphone was released).

For me though, it wasn't til I played nova 2 on my phone that I was genuinely startled by the pace of technology. I was looking at graphics on par with halo 1, on my phone. While I'm sure that seems very benign to most, I guess I hadn't quite expected to see such a thing for another 5 or 10 years or so.

But it made me think of a video I watched about the acclaimed writer and magician Alan Moore.

According to Alan Moore, somewhere around 2015 information discovered in all previous parts of human history will be doubling roughly every 1000th of a second. He is not explaining Moore's law, which is specific to technology, he is explaining the growth of ideas and information (which is of course is still directly related to technology).

I think we are approaching the first generation of human immortals.

At least in a wide spread sense, I wouldn't count out the possiblity that some people have already accomplished this. Not completely at least, though it is extremely unlikely.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've never thought of that either, a big star for the original thought! Honestly it makes me believe less the idea of reincarnation. Or at least the way we think of it. I mean what would happen if all the souls decided "No thanks, not going to earth anymore!" What, people would magically stop having babies? I would look at the "cycle of birth and death" and the way we look at reincarnation a little deeper. Maybe it's a more personal thing, where the "you" and your thoughts and ideas, are what continually reincarnates. This is the cycle of birth and death.

But continuing on your line of thought which I think is interesting and possible. If we come here the way you think of reincarnation, we come here to be limited, we come here to suffer, we come here to be challenged. It's what makes us grow, it gives us perspective, and it makes us learn to appreciate things. So if that is the model then the future will sort of go right along with it. Well any time in history will, because at the end of the day, this is samsara. I think people of the future will have interesting lives with a lot of technological advancements, but man they are going to be ruined by them even worse than we are. They will be spoiled rotten and not appreciate it.

I'm not so sure something bad is going to happen unless it's some pandemic or natural disaster we couldn't have done anything about. The only certain bad thing is that people and the masses will lose their liberty, personal and financial. Everything will seem real sterile, and the system will take care of you as long as you "play along" which most already have no problem doing, and most people will think they are living it up in this world caues like always they just base their successes off celebrities and hollywood. Technology will be amazing, watching TV in 3D lol, computers and video games will be amazingly interactive, new discoveries in space. So it will be an interesting place to be and if you can find a way to keep your soul intact it could be a lot of fun.

If it becomes a world ruined by pollution, or there is a nuclear war or something, then it will follow this way of looking at reincarnation. Souls will be put through hardship and people will learn what they are made of, if we come here by our own volition, that's why we come. Well I would say a soul could come for any reason, some might even enjoy it here.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You know I think this planet can only stay here for a brief time in balance with the capability to support life, then it will eventually be devoid of life one day. We come here forgetting all we know, I think its like going to the theater to watch a movie, you don't want someone to tell you the entire movie or the movie would be boring and you probably wouldn't finish it, so when you come to the planet you forget all you know so you can better enjoy this experience and finish it out wether good or bad.

top topics

join