It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time to "Beat" that 'Ole War Horse Disney Again...This is Not Obvious or Anything...Sheesh

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Nothing subliminal about it? How's this for subliminal?

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Ok, sure, why NOT have dolls masturbating, right? I mean, people are going to do it anyway, eh? Might as well sell some doll jerkin the proverbial? The idea is to expose people to sexual imagery as early as possible in their marketing attempts. It is a known cradle-to-grave theory.

CJ

Anyway, this is actually what Tarzan did all day, rub his snake.

And he got Jane by being a studly, snake handler, who could repeat that. Disney tones this stuff down a lot from real life.

Thank god you didn't post something from the jungle book because if you combine young-britches-Mowgli with jerk-off-Tarzan, literally, the Earth will explode. Anxiously awaiting your next insightful post!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Ok, sure, why NOT have dolls masturbating, right? I mean, people are going to do it anyway, eh? Might as well sell some doll jerkin the proverbial? The idea is to expose people to sexual imagery as early as possible in their marketing attempts. It is a known cradle-to-grave theory.

CJ

Anyway, this is actually what Tarzan did all day, rub his snake.

And he got Jane by being a studly, snake handler, who could repeat that. Disney tones this stuff down a lot from real life.

Thank god you didn't post something from the jungle book because if you combine young-britches-Mowgli with jerk-off-Tarzan, literally, the Earth will explode. Anxiously awaiting your next insightful post!

Really? Thanks. I appreciate someone on this board considers my thoughts on rad repeatin' tarzan insightful. It means a lot to me. FYI I am presenting my theory on the infamous "Sea-Monkey" family photo which clearly shows a pregnant father sea-monkey! Hold on Earth! Thanks again for weighing in on this most serious of all ATS topics. Your words have made a difference.

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here's a nice collection of toys for kids that NEVER EVER should've made it to the shelves!

www.cracked.com...

Unintentionally? You be the judge.

EDIT to Add: Looking at the article again after so many months, I just noticed that the same guy in the Tarzan video is the same one featured on the second page of the article I posted. It's nice to know someone is crusading against perverted kids' toys. Plus, he's hilarious! I'd love to hang out with the guy at a Toys R Us for the day. He'd have me in stitches!

edit on 16-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

OMG. I am laughing very hard...they really did make a "balzac" that you could kick, stomp, stroke, whatever! The dude with the drill member is also fairly unexplainable.

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I know!
I still can't get over the Fr-ooze Pop (#14). How disgusting and way too similar to you-know-what!
I bet the Tarzan doll is so expensive because pedophiles will pay big bucks for warm-up toys.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I didn't want to mention the froze-pop. Good lord, the froze pops...
Edit to say Fr-ooze pop. Ya'll can figure this one out. I wonder if it only "comes" in one flavor?

CJ
edit on 16-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
here is the real Disney...

go look at 8.9.10. and 11 on this link..

www.lenonhonorfilms.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It is way too gross for words! Not to mention being slapped with a good ol' T&C violation. But, seriously. Who are they hiring to invent this stuff? And who are they hiring to OK the toys? It sounds as though it's all part of some really sick club that I don't want anywhere near me.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I know, I couldn't resist, sorry.

It is very bizzare to say the least.

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

OMG and this is what I do on line all day?

No NO that doesn't sound right.

I mean this is what I read on line all day this and Owling.

edit on 033131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes!!! As you can see, we have both provided some serious subject matter for ATS to consume today - why not? It's raining here and my ex has my little men!!

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes!!! As you can see, we have both provided some serious subject matter for ATS to consume today - why not? It's raining here and my ex has my little men!!

CJ

LOL, CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

But that's the thing, it's only masturbating to someone who knows what that is. Kids too young to get it won't get it and kids old enough to get it are just likely to laugh at it. Besides, there are much much worse behaviors to suggest to people than this one which essentially every male 12-82 is familiar with and which harms no one. I'd honestly be far more concerned if they sold a Professor or Clayton doll from the same movie that smoked a pipe.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

baddmove, thanks for those...are they yours? Or a collection of docs? Pretty interesting stuff all around on there..

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think the whole "snake" thing has been around for years!
Check out this perverted clip!
(I always wondered about Yoda... hanging out with kids, teaching em how to use weapons... kind like a creepy neighbor I have!)

edit on 16-7-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

I didn't see anything wrong with the second figure,just seems to me that this is just a case of a grown man having his mind in the gutter.

I am at Disney World right now. Just got home, been here 3 days, makes me sick, the wife and I will never bring our kids back here again. We went to Islands of Adventure and rode the coasters, was fun, rode the water rides, was fun. Went to Animal Kingdom, were upset byt eh way the animals are treated. We were herded like cattle everywhere we went. She is not into the conspiracy thing and I have to bit emy tongue all the time, but she now sees what I am talking about. Went to Disney World, Magic Kingdom today, went into the "Stitch" ride, wasn't a ride but a circular theater that stunk and left a weird metal taste in my mouth from the "fog they spray on you? Think it is chemical in nature. Walked about and was disgusted at all the scams going on. What a joke of a place, the sheeple there are so brain dead, inconsiderate idiots, I truly wanted to started kicking some major ash there!!!!!!!

Place makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

But that's the thing, it's only masturbating to someone who knows what that is. Kids too young to get it won't get it and kids old enough to get it are just likely to laugh at it. Besides, there are much much worse behaviors to suggest to people than this one which essentially every male 12-82 is familiar with and which harms no one. I'd honestly be far more concerned if they sold a Professor or Clayton doll from the same movie that smoked a pipe.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

Our 13 year old duaghter watched a street dance with us today and laughed because the dancers were dancing like they were humping each other in a conga line, she knew what it meant and what it looked like!!

Was disgusting!! F)ck you Disney, I am never coming back!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Was disgusting!!

:I hope you're being sarcastic. If not,

Nice attitude towards sex we have here. A behavior which is perfectly natural that every human being desires to engage in and you're attitude is abject disgust? When I was thirteen I would have laughed at a dirty joke or a suggestive dance too, perfectly normal behavior.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Nah man, you are missing the point. It is marketing of crap. It is a sad statement by someone who was not intelligent enough to make it fun and successful as a toy. It is a terrible toy that suggests beating your meat - in the overall view of it - not so cool - imho...

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join