It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians and Israelis march together

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

In America, the people opposing racism were outnumbered by those in favor of racism. It took a long while and the battle still goes on, but slowly and surely those opposing racism have grown in numbers.

I'd like to warn you; And it's funny because I heard an Israeli businessman and representative on BBC's hard talk say: "What I've learned in my career is that the majority is not always right".

Why can't you listen to your own words. Take some distance from your words and observe them. See what you are really saying.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

In the Netherlands, during the second world war, the people hiding Jews were the minority.

In Nazi Germany, the people who opposed the Nazis were the minority.

Please, do not ever argue that because people are in the minority they are wrong. God knows how many atrocities could have been prevented if people listened to the minority once in a while.

And it's great that you and your ilk parade Israel around like the only democracy in the Middle East. But correct me if I'm wrong, in a democracy one does not marginalize and minimize the voice of the minority. That would effectively be a dictatorship.

Edit:

Something we could both agree on is that the voice of the minority of free thinkers is being oppressed in Iran. So why do the same as your nemesis? Except for maybe if they are not your nemesis in the first place.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I see you choose to skip answering my last two posts as they show you for what you are.

A racist.

So now that's out of the way, allow me to ignore you.

And to the other readers; It's easy to spot those who are here because they are told, they have to bring hate into a thread about peace. So mods, still not convinced huh. Or maybe there is more to it then needing you to be convinced.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

It's been obvious for a long time, some on these boards do NOT want peace..

Peace as many of us know, does not suit Israel's agenda..

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This deserves a little bump. Observe people, observe.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

bumping peace? sounds absurd
/sarc

top topics

<< 1   >>

join