It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat : Congress is complicating debt deal because Obama is black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And there ya go. It was only a matter of time before some retard on the democrat side used the ``race card`` to push their point.

Jackson Lee: Congress complicating debt ceiling because Obama is black

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

Ridiculous.

Nothing to do with race. Obama is just the liar in chief, the crook in chief... just like Bush was.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Obama is NOT black.

He's half white and half muslim.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
From the article:

"I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one," said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

Where was she during Bush's 8 years? Bush was actually compared to a monkey and had signs made about him wishing for his death, not to mention all the figurative mud slung at him during his eight years. Granted some of that mud slinging was right on. But Obama is the one who has it rough? Seems to me it comes with being president. Skin color isn't an issue until idiots like this make it an issue.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Obama is not black.

And even if he was, it's got nothing to do with his race and everything to do with his political affiliation.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well, there's a expert for ya.

Such a crediable source after all. /Sarc off

She is a fruitcake and getting worse as the years go on. I predict that she'll be institutionalized within the decade. If we make it that long.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
they pulled the race card just in time, next i would advocate the pushing of his baseball team preference as an excuse as to why our lawmakers are idiots. is he a brewers fan? sorry im an arizona fan...brewers suck.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The congresswoman is popular in her niche district but is usually a running joke on the local radio. I don't know how to explain in words what they do to her, She is always trying to poke her nose into everything just to appear important in her on mind. So take anything she says as so much self aggrandizement.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
From the article:

"I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one," said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

Where was she during Bush's 8 years? Bush was actually compared to a monkey and had signs made about him wishing for his death, not to mention all the figurative mud slung at him during his eight years. Granted some of that mud slinging was right on. But Obama is the one who has it rough? Seems to me it comes with being president. Skin color isn't an issue until idiots like this make it an issue.

Only this one! And FDR. Only this one and FDR, and Bush...only this one, FDR, and Bush! And Wilson...OK, wait. Only Obama, Bush, FDR, and Wilson have received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work that Lincoln got!

/TOA

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join