It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we strive for sameness? Why do we not celebrate the differences between the Races?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by AprilSky

Why don't we start accepting and celebrating our own differences? As opposed to the racial characteristics we had no choice in? Instead of celebrating what somebody else did because they happened to be of the same ethnic or racial origin as you, why not celebrate and focus on your own achievements?

Because my own achievements mean nothing.

If my whole race dies, then what were they worth ... who cares ... I certainly don't.

edit on 15-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added quote

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Every major cultural shift is preceded by either genocide or sacrifice.

Perhaps its our time again to suffer as we did under the Imperialistic Romans and their allied Imperialistic Judean conveyors of the Bibles message.

Few no that western culture and religious belief was wiped out by force by the Romans by sword and so called monks.

We are not special no one will weep for the western infidel when they crie out in terror, we who had no value on our heritage , who are we to curse God then?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Because my own achievements mean nothing.

So your so insecure about your own achievements that you have to look to the achievements of others who happen to be of the same racial make up? Rather sad if you ask me. I've sure there's plenty of things you can achieve in. Don't rely on others to do that for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Didn't Nimrod defy God's wish of us becoming ONE people, using ONE language, following ONE religion? Seems we're headed back in that direction.

I wish we'd all celebrate each other as opposed to assimilate.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is yet another good video which shows Islam for the Supremacist war like cult, that it really is.

The Muslim faith has nothing to do with peace and love, it has to do with war and concurring other nations and always has.

It is a dangerous form of Nazism

It is not racist to oppose Islam, as it is not a race and neither is it a religion.

This next video is also good for showing us the dangers of Islam.

How Islam is Taking Over The World: Islamization Explained

edit on 15-7-2011 by AprilSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

So your so insecure about your own achievements that you have to look to the achievements of others who happen to be of the same racial make up? Rather sad if you ask me. I've sure there's plenty of things you can achieve in. Don't rely on others to do that for you.

No ... I am not so self centered and narcissistic to give a monkeys about my own achievements.

I am looking out for more than just myself.

You might try it some day?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Because acknowleging that others although they look different are just as smart and beautiful as your own race would upset the divide and conquer plan.

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have often wondered the same thing.
I observe though, that many, many people have a problem grasping or holding in mind the concept of "equal but different." As soon as a difference is distinguished, they systematically move to determination of which quality is better.

For them, the only way of being able to percieve equal values in things (or people) is to consider them as same.

I sometimes suspect it has somethign to do with where they are in their development of identity, either individually or collectively.

While you are still trying to construct what you want to be and what you don't, you look out at the world as examples of these possibilities and try to separate what (or how) you want to be, and what you do not. You call that good, this bad. In truth, these are relative judgements- they are actually expressing a personal preference for self.

Besides the part of us that is driven to experience being a self conscious individual being,
We also have the side of us which is driven to experience being a socially conscious part of a collective as well!

So we get one side building that self concept, making it's decisions on what it wants to be or not,
And then the other wanting others around them to make the same sorts of value judgements, so that we can form a cohesion together- a culture. Individuals who share similar values who create a society upon them.

So those value judgements that started off being relative, according to preference and personal choice of experience, start to be percieved and projected forth instead as static universal values, so that those around well feel forced to accept them without considering their own individual (relative) preferences and goals.

And it is largely successful. Early conditioning and subconscious influence do this well.
One example is the value upon intellectual intelligence as being better or more desireable than physical intelligence. To a point that in some cultures, people cannot entertain for a moment the concept that a person with physical strength and coordination (but less intellectual force) can be equal in value to a society!

That concept was implanted early and is very hard to loosen. Using that example then, the minute one distinguishes a difference between two people (one is physically adept, one intellectually adept) then the value judgement upon them follows in a split second and seen as inherent to the perception of difference.

I think that in the long run, these false static value judgements always turn out to show themselves false, as every kind of strength and quality is needed to form a healthy collective. But the deeper the value judgement had been conditioned, the harder it is for the people to see beyond them, and it takes events which are rather devastating and traumatic to break through.

This particular habit of not separating value judgements (what should be) from perception of reality (what is) is something I find extremely frustrating in life. It causes either unfair treatment of some people, or an unwillingness to see and acknowledge reality and the ways others are valuable, especially in the ways they are different.

In summary, I think it shows a basic lack of interest in knowing "other". Others are of interest precisely because they are "other"..... they are different than "I", so that is what makes each day and each person we meet an adventure and discovery! It seems to me that some people actually lack a desire to discover others.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Watch this normal Muslim woman warning about Islam - not radical Islam - just Islam.

I think we need to realise that others ARE different to us and that difference CAN be dangerous to us and most surely WILL hurt us.

edit on 15-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added words

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Because acknowleging that others although they look different are just as smart and beautiful as your own race would upset the divide and conquer plan.

Just a thought

Great and thinking post

Most of us have no problem with other races or cultures , its just we can by observation see that many have a problem with the west.

If they stayed where they were ( excepting refugees) and celebrated their own culture in their own land, then perhaps we wouldn't feel justifiably illl at ease?

I know thats not what you were exactly saying, but i think it compliments it.

Yes there is a third party to all of this but hey we can't say who.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

This is a ridiculous argument when it is plainly obvious that the plan of the elite, is not divide and conquer but rather to simply conquer and destroy and exterminate our race!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
How is it I wonder that Muslims have gotten so powerful in our lands that they can say things like this with great confidence...

Muslim Cleric: "The Flag of Islam will one day fly over the White House"

According to him there is NO SUCH THING AS MODERATE MUSLIMS!!!

edit on 15-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I admire ye passion April Sky , but do you know how those who fought for their nation and culture were rewarded?

Those without legs and eyes were shunted into charity homes and forgotten, those who went mad after war ended (they saw things and did things only nightmares can hint at) were experimented upon.

Some were spat at and called baby killers, the same traitors to cowardly to fight then have their genes passed on to those now who say its ok to hand over thousands of years old nations to those who despise us .

May you continue earnestly but where I disagree with you is about race.

There are true brits of every skin colour and perhaps every religion, its about culture, and that is what the traitors don't want you to focus on.

They want peoiple to sound bigoted and racist when they are really being patriots.

Churchill what we think about London now?

Where the British way of life has been radically changed? without any fighting on the beaches?

I think he would despise us for being the worst of the worst cowards.

He was haunted for life by the procession of British dead in the trenches of world war one , he knew that Brits could be slaughtered and no one foreign would give a damn, he was not a racist, he knew Brits, Americans, Aussies were the enemy for the opposing side, he knew we were not here forever unless we fought.

Fighting now means being intelligent and choosing words carefully if you are earnest.

Else you are felled by thos ewho hate you.
Do not believe false planted internet propaganda carefully research.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Dr Expired because: Clarity false decription

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Churchill was one of the biggest traitors of all time.

He actually had no reason to fight the Germans and even when he won, he fire bombed Dresden a hospital town which made china, in the most appalling fashion, Churchill was a true monster.

I will find the stuff I have on the disgusting piece of human filth.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Dr Expired

Churchill was one of the biggest traitors of all time.

He actually had no reason to fight the Germans and even when he won, he fire bombed Dresden a hospital town which made china, in the most appalling fashion, Churchill was a true monster.

I will find the stuff I have on the disgusting piece of human filth.

Each to their own ...you may be right, but I promise you he played ww2 to perfection for the British, and ultimately the entire western world, calling him what you did is juvenile, and you should think again, else your ignorance just derails this thread.

Dresden was a horrific act, but it was a horrific war.

He and others who made the decision to Bomb Germany into the rubble age, did it because if they didn't , what do you think the soviets would have done to us?

Think about that one.
There are many war criminals, but Churchill loved Britain, and there are many in the uK now who hate Britain, so imagine dresden and its horror and multiply that by one million if we do not value our freedom , that we enjoy by that "Filth "you describe.
Are you English?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dresden

A Real Holocaust & Act Of Terrorism Once again we pause to remember..

Fifty-nine years ago, on the evening of February 13, 1945, an orgy of genocide and barbarism began against a defenseless German city, one of the greatest cultural centers of northern Europe. Within less than 14 hours, not only was it reduced to flaming ruins, but an estimated one-third of its inhabitants--possibly as many as half a million--had perished in what was the worst massacre of all time. As Americans continue to bemoan the loss of fewer than 3,000 at Larry Silverstein's World Trade Center and the Pentagon as they themselves prepare to slaughter many times that number in an act of unprovoked aggression in Iraq, few know--less care--about the campaign of cold-blooded TERRORISM conducted against German civilians during World War II, culminating in the extermination of well over 300,000. The following account, taken from the Feb. 1985 issue of the NS Bulletin, tells us what a REAL holocaust is like.

Toward the end of World War II, as Allied planes rained death and destruction over Germany, the old Saxon city of Dresden lay like an island of tranquility amid desolation. Famous as a cultural center and possessing no military value, Dresden had been spared the terror that descended from the skies over the rest of the country.

In fact, little had been done to provide the ancient city of artists and craftsmen with anti-aircraft defenses. One squadron of planes had been stationed in Dresden for awhile, but the Luftwaffe decided to move the aircraft to another area where they would be of use. A gentleman's agreement seemed to prevail, designating Dresden an "open city."

On Shrove Tuesday, February 13, 1945, a flood of refugees fleeing the Red Army 60 miles away had swollen the city's population to well over a million. Each new refugee brought fearful accounts of Soviet atrocities. Little did those refugees retreating from the Red terror imagine that they were about to die in a horror worse than anything Stalin could devise.

Normally, a carnival atmosphere prevailed in Dresden on Shrove Tuesday. In 1945, however, the outlook was rather dismal. Houses everywhere overflowed with refugees, and thousands were forced to camp out in the streets shivering in the bitter cold.

However, the people felt relatively safe; and although the mood was grim, the circus played to a full house that night as thousands came to forget for a moment the horrors of war. Bands of little girls paraded about in carnival dress in an effort to bolster waning spirits. Half-sad smiles greeted the laughing girls, but spirits were lifted.

No one realized that in less than 24 hours those same innocent children would die screaming in Churchill's firestorms.

There more at the link it's highly disturbing stuff..

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Winston Churchill

Illuminati

Churchill by Henry Makow, Ph.D.

If the 1940-41 London Blitz is any indication, the recent terror bombings are contrived.

The first air raid on London by the Nazis took place Sept. 7, 1940 and killed 306 people.

After touring the ruins, Winston Churchill remarked, "They cheered me as if I'd given them victory, instead of getting their houses bombed to bits." (

Churchill is telling the truth.

Unknown to Londoners, he had rejected Hitler's proposal to spare civilian targets. Quite the opposite, he goaded Hitler into bombing London by hitting Berlin and other civilian targets first.

Churchill told his Air Marshall: "Never mistreat an enemy by halves" and instructed his cabinet, "bombing of military objectives, increasingly widely interpreted, seems our best road home at present." He blocked the Red Cross from monitoring civilian casualties.

Before the end of Sept. 1940, 7,000 Londoners including 700 children lay dead. By the end of the war, more than 60,000 British civilians and 650,000 German civilians died from "strategic" bombing.

In 1940, Churchill had to divert attacks from RAF airfields but he also wanted to start the bloodletting. A year had passed with little action. It was being called the "phoney war." Hitler was making generous peace offers that many Englishmen wanted to accept.

If Britain had made peace, there would not have been a Jewish holocaust.

Churchill described the Second World War as the "most unnecessary war in history."

again much more at the link ...

www.savethemales.ca...

edit on 16-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Your post Iam afraid is full of holes and is misleading, but have your fun, I do not judge.

Nothing about war is good except the armistice.

All wars start when one race or culture infringes on another.

Thats why so many are concerned about China and Islam but that does not make us racist or bigoted, Iam glad Churchill existed, for we would now be Soviet Gulag slaves at best.

Anyways cheers to all.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What happened in WW2 is why we are going to suffer in the near future.

The seeds of treachery were sown back then.

The holocaust for example, NEVER happened.

It is a complete fiction made up by the elite, to keep us feeling bad about ourselves and to manipulate us...

I have found endless stuff on this including that in all the great works written about WW2 up to 1955, not one word was mentioned of it.

All the lies about it started after that.

Here is a good video by a guy who was had his life threatened and so had to retract his info due to death threats but he is again standing by what he found out.

edit on 16-7-2011 by AprilSky because: removed words

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
World Famous Prof Questions The Holocaust

Richard Lynn Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster 12-5-5

I've checked out Churchill's Second World War and the statement is quite correct - not a single mention of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war.

This is astonishing. How can it be explained?

Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war.

Richard Lynn
Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster
www.rlynn.co.uk...

Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

By P. Samuel Foner
The Spotlight
Volume XIX, Number 2
5-31-4

In a dramatic and unprecedented videotaped interview, Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives of the Auschwitz State Museum admitted on camera that 'Krema 1,' the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' shown off to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year at the Auschwitz main camp, was, in fact, fabricated after the war by the Soviet Union -apparently on the direct orders of Josef Stalin.

www.rense.com...

Major French Magazine Acknowledges Auschwitz Gas Chamber Fraud

L'Express also reports that, after a five-year battle among the "experts," Polish president Lech Walesa has decided that the new, revised number of dead to be inscribed on the Birkenau monument will be 1,500,000. (For years the monument proclaimed 4,000,000 Auschwitz deaths.)
In 1948, when the Museum was created, Crematory I was reconstructed in a supposed original state. Everything in it is false.

rense.com...

And there is much more evidence that this around even the Arabs etc know it was all nonsense simply rubbish made up by the elite.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join