It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Ebay listing ever :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This has got to be the funniest ebay advert i have ever seen.

There was another thread on here about it but it never recieved the attention it deserved....its in Jokes and Puns.

I just saw a thread about ebay....and thought this was far better lol

The dude even sold the little pictures he drew.....

You have to read it all...the description and additional information....

cgi.ebay.co.uk...
edit on 15-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

A short paragraph....

Sorry, the free cardboard box is no longer available. I used it to make a Flux Capacitor. I have now installed this in the Mint Green Ford Focus. It is untested and not covered in anyway by Ford warranty. When I go to buy a sausage roll later I will put some more petrol in and then zip her up to 88mph. If successful I will go back in time to catch the moron that touched up the arches and paint him mint green then ask him how he likes it! I will also go to McDonalds in the early 90's when they still served root beer and stock up. I miss their root beer.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I see an ad for a 2001 Ford Focus...

Am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
I see an ad for a 2001 Ford Focus...

Am I missing something?

You are clearly not reading the text below the pictures......either you didnt read the text or you have no sense of humor....or possibly english isnt your first language??

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
at first i was gonna post and call you names, but then i saw the pics.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
at first i was gonna post and call you names, but then i saw the pics.

lol....did you not read it all??? All the text explaining the car, then the added information??? Did you not find it funny??? Its a lot to read, you need to read it all....maybe you guys and girls dont get british humor lol??

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Honesty, comedy and superb salesmanship. Qualities all salesmen should have. I'd buy the thing based on the description alone if I had the cash, and I hate fords. That was hilarious. Good post.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrandpotato
Honesty, comedy and superb salesmanship. Qualities all salesmen should have. I'd buy the thing based on the description alone if I had the cash, and I hate fords. That was hilarious. Good post.

Wooohooo finally....someone who got it lol.

He could sell snow to eskimos....he got more than the car was worth, and he sold a load of pics he had drew lol.
I hope he sells another car on ebay

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If I had the money I would buy it just for all the thought and humor that person put into that ad.

That was very funny, thank you for that.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

i read the txt , but there was battle cat towing a ford focus (mint green) , txt was irrelevant after that.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
lol....did you not read it all??? All the text explaining the car, then the added information??? Did you not find it funny??? Its a lot to read, you need to read it all....maybe you guys and girls dont get british humor lol??

I was expecting something a little more obvious like Tom Cruise's semen or a Bamboo Stick of Aggression.

Read the description, it is a bit funny.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

I was expecting something a little more obvious like Tom Cruise's semen or a Bamboo Stick of Aggression.

Read the description, it is a bit funny.

Haha after re reading the description i saw what you meant lol......advert.....ive now changed it to listing

EDIT: After reading this post again, i realized thats not what you meant lol
You read the description and thought it was a little bit funny..........what would be funny about selling tom cruise's semen?? lol

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Oh that was hilarious!

I stopped reading half way through, as I haven't had a drink yet, and want to save it so that I can spit up some of my drink later.

Everything is more funny when you almost choking on a beer, handmade drawings in crayons, and slang from other countries!

Thanks for this s&f.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

what would be funny about selling tom cruise's semen?? lol[

The fact that someone would buy it, and the likelihood someone would try to impregnate themselves with what is most likely some randoms guys sperm.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes! I remember reading this a while ago and this is why I wasn't that impressed by the other ebay thread.

This is fantastically funny and well written.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That was awesom..

Good sense of humor, that seller has..

Wis hthere was more people like that..

I'm still giggleing about it.. just awesom..

Thanks OP, I needed a good chuckle today.. S&F.

top topics

join