IT'S OFFICIAL: The Whole World Thinks Republicans Are Dangerous Maniacs Threatening Everyone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The United States of America ... Divided you stand, and Divided you shall fall.

I have noticed how any criticism leveled towards the US immediately results in a frenzy of finger pointing and shouting between the Democratic and Republican supporters.

There is just one problem with this: the rest of the world does not care what party you support, you are all Americans to us - we despise your recent politics and politicians equally and without bias.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Posting threads intended to spark bickering between political parties.....as if either party is any better than the other.........

Seems it would be time better spent on something else.

Yes, it almost seems like "political plonking" Hmm, maybe I just coined a new watchword:

OP, I can and do support your right to speak out those things that concern you, and it is great that we Americans can still do that without getting a firing squad, although I am beginning to wonder how long that will last..

I have to say though, that I'm a little bit disappointed that you would still be buying in to the brainwashing that both the dems and republicans have been doing to the public for so long, and can't or won't see that they are both using you to fuel this false war between them..

It is false, because they are both collaborating with each other to do these things behind our backs at every turn and are doing it to empower themselves while taking away all of our power as Americans to get them straightened out and operating with the integrity and honesty they should have...

For just one example of proof of this, just research a bit on all of these folks in congress and the senate and even appointed people and look at the small fortunes 75% of them have made by abusing their positions, and how their net worth was infinitely smaller before getting in office...

Both major parties have created a huge rolling snowball made from their tainted KOOLAID, and it keeps getting bigger and bigger, while our voice, freedoms, and willpower to keep them honest,keep getting smaller and smaller...

These people today, representing us, whether republican or democrat are both equally destructive to me and you, and all our families, and future families, not because of what they all say, but by what they are all doing, and the results of what they are doing to America....

The bottom line is that America is being delivered right into the jaws of hell, and all the people that are acting like there really is a right or a left to fight for, are effing making it happen!!

(just my little counterpoint for the day)

Hope everyone has a good weekend

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

exactly how is the US holding the world hostage? If im not mistaken the World is pretty busy asking for money while complaining we arent doing enough to get our debt under control?

Also, last time I checked Congress answered to the American people since we are, ya know, their bosses, and not the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

IT'S OFFICIAL: The Whole World Thinks Republicans Are Dangerous Maniacs Threatening Everyone

www.businessinsider.com

Yes, the rest of the world is watching this embarrassing debt ceiling nonsense, and it is growing dismayed.
Der Spiegel has a roundup of commentary in German newspapers about the fight, and the universal message is this:

The US is holding the entire world hostage, and it's the Republicans that are playing with fire.
(visit the link for the full news article)

bahumbug the usa seems to talking alot of almost propaganda bs, try to get everyone mad at everyone so then theres a real problem. if someone attacks a republican now whos dangerous the victim or the attacker.. hmm.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

reply to post by Carseller4

unless of course, what the world thinks has an effect on the repubs constituents....

We do not live in a vacuum

The "whole world" does not pay our taxes.

The "whole world" does not vote in our elections - except, of course, some illegals.

The "whole world" hates it when they think the U.S. intrudes in their internal affairs.

The "whole world" can take a flying leap on this issue IMO ...

Except your taxes fall woefully short of your Debt mountain,
and you have been living off other peoples money

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
Ahhh....partisan politics at it's best OP.

We all watch as the world drowns in debt created by both sides of the aisle.
\

Ahhh.. the issue is not who created it, but what we are going to do about this ceiling!!!!

Stop looking behind... because a train is coming at you from in front!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Even if the Republicans eventually pass a bill to raise the debt ceiling and even with a few cuts the problem is far from over. The US debt is so massive not much will save this sinking ship. Basically the GOP is trying to tell the Dems that we need to stop this ridiculous amount of spending and they don't want any new taxes (especially for the rich). While the Dems don't want to cut much, raise the debt ceiling, and raise taxes.

But deep down some probably know it's too late and defaulting on the debt is probably the quickest way out. Even if the U.S. were to make massive cuts and raise taxes, it would still take years to pay off the debt and be extremely painful economically. America is in a tough situation and Europeans should know that, many countries have been in this situation before (Weimar Republic, Soviet Union, now Greece).

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
I suggest that since the whole world is concerned over our debt then they should all chip in and pay it off. That way they will have nothing to worry about.

That makes sense. Instead of asking me to pay for my house all the time, why doesnt the bank just shut up and chip in?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The only thing people think about republicans is that they're stiff white hypocrites who are for the legitimate issue of fiscal conservancy and totally against the personal freedoms of individuals.

The raising of the debt ceiling happened many times under republican leadership, there's no reason it shouldn't happen now. This is bipartisan BULLSHHHITT at its finest.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by centurion1211

That's what Hitler said as well...

Did we get to tell Greece not to overspend on social programs?

Did we get to tell Italy not to overspend on social programs?

Did we get to tell Portugal not to overspend on social programs?

Did we get to tell Spain not to overspend on social programs?

Did we get to tell Ireland not to overspend on social programs?

Actually, yes, "you" did.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by hangedman13
Really and the problems with Greece aren't threatening anything? Or the whole Libya fiasco that is relying on US support when it really is none of our concern? Europe forgets that it relied on the US to protect it during the Cold war and what did the US get out of that? Not to mention that being told only half the story the "world" neglects the fact all of this could have been prevented if the Democrats would have done their jobs and passed a budget when they controlled the legislative branch!! But now it's all on the Republicans for the agenda driven budget lack.

You seem to forget even though the dems had control they still needed repub votes to get it passed. Of course the party of NO lived up to it's name.

How did they need votes from Republicans?
Why should the government spend more than it brings in, it's a simple question?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
The only thing people think about republicans is that they're stiff white hypocrites who are for the legitimate issue of fiscal conservancy and totally against the personal freedoms of individuals.

The raising of the debt ceiling happened many times under republican leadership, there's no reason it shouldn't happen now. This is bipartisan BULLSHHHITT at its finest.

Yes the debt ceiling was raised several times under republican leadership, with a democrat controlled congress.

Only problem is democrats have no leader just as the USA doesn't, Obama is not a leader!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Just what good is raising the debt ceiling?

It's only going to give a temporary solution to an out of control spending problem. It would be like me taking someone elses credit card maxing it out and receiving more credit and spending that too.

This is all that's going to happen, they are going to spend more and more. When monthly revenue brings in between 170bil - 220bil and they are spending around 350bil you are going to have a deficit of almost $1.5tril a year.

Do the math and tell me what's wrong I say cut spending and get rid of the almost $1tril a year health crap reform. There ya go problem almost solved.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

I do hope that you are not an American. Libya and greece are not nad have never been deemed the No. 1 safe have currency or economy. You and others fail to understand the pivotal role that the US has in the world's economy.

Rgds

Tiger5

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I' m sorry to say this but since my eyes opened and fell head first into the rabbit hole and now know what I know to be true. I would say america sold it's soul to the devil a long time ago and nothing they now say holds any fear to me I have made my peace with god and do not care If I sound crazy. just look at the world and the morale dilema the world faces,, and the motives of these occultists that run the show, because that is all it is these days one big freakin show for the benefit of evil there said it now crucify me for laying my heart open this is how I truly feel and know there are good folk trapped into the american way of life and I feel for them

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

No offence buddy, but you and your small brained, mindless, war-mongering, destructive, right winged freaks should listen to the older, wiser countries.

You are hated.

And that affects me how? Spoiled Europeans look down their pampered noses at "me"? I feel awful; I really do... Keep piling on the insults ;however ,they start to lose impact after the first volley: now its just"yadda yadda,yadda ...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail

That's what Hitler said as well...

Did we get to tell Greece not to overspend on social programs?

Did we get to tell Italy not to overspend on social programs?

Did we get to tell Portugal not to overspend on social programs?

Did we get to tell Spain not to overspend on social programs?

Did we get to tell Ireland not to overspend on social programs?

Actually, yes, "you" did.

Hmmmm: Funny; I'm busy searching my "outbasket"; "drafts" and "sent"folders and I just can't seem to find a copy of that Email( I supposedly Penned up here in Wisconsin). Bugger-off with your "America hate". Play that song for someone who's listening. .
edit on 16-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

WOW........ So who should people be worried about? The republicans? Or people like you?

I seriously can not believe the mind set of some people.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

"Bugger off ?" How very civil of you... Then again, being a "spoiled european", I guess I must deserve it.

Nothing to do with hate, just the facts.

You DO know what the IMF and the World Bank are, right ?
edit on 16-7-2011 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
reply to post by 46ACE

"Bugger off ?" How very civil of you... Then again, being a "spoiled european", I guess I must deserve it.

Nothing to do with hate, just the facts.

You DO know what the IMF and the World Bank are, right ?
edit on 16-7-2011 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

Sorry I gave up my board seat on the IMF; to drink my stout in snowbound Wisconsin; I no longer have any control over the oligarchs at the top of the food chain( and don't feel remotely responsible for their "economic hitmen;"evil bastards thatthey are. Just not my doing.)....As per being "civil" this entire thread is nothing but conservative/ America bashing and blame with a fair bitof gratuitous insults and name calling.

Sorry; I just kinda' take this kind of "crap" personally.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join