It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*ALERT* Group Of Planets Seen Before Sunrise! *ALERT*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry if posted before. I checked, couldnt see it.
What on gods earth, is this?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
WTF theres a good chance this is actually something else.. maybe a reflection or some reasonable explanation doesnt mean its planets

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
WTF theres a good chance this is actually something else.. maybe a reflection or some reasonable explanation doesnt mean its planets

100% agreed.
But until we talk it through and say "fake" or "lense flare" or "rubbish"...Its an unknown.

All I am asking is "what is this". I am not saying it is "planets" I just stole the title...

Looks like what a LOT of people are saying E,L.E.N.I.N is.....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

If its unknown... why ALERT?!?!

This is from 2 months ago... if there was a cluster of planets 2 months ago, im sure we would have known about it already

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Interesting video

I couldn't say for sure but maybe the bellow youtuber has the answer.

Originally posted On Youtube

@BeePeeOilDisaster I have a copy of Home Planet which I ran back to May 10 - There are 4(four) planets rising just prior to the sun on that and adjacent mornings. Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Mercury.... all in the same little patch of sky along the solar ecliptic plane. Home planet is a free software program for enthusiasts.

Sounds plausible too me.

tlasalt

link   
that's strange...seen time lapses of sunrise but never anything like that...could be a reflection off an airplane? or satellite? but idk if that would explain why there are 3...

link   
reply to post by shauny

Maybe a flare??

link   
Sorry OP, but chinese lanterns does not = planets!!

2nd line

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm trying to look for a reflection of it in the water,

I see a reflection of the star to the far right, at the bottom left of the water.

So If there would be a reflection of this band of lights, it would be off camera, right? I'm unsure i'm only hoping this adds to the discussion.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tlasalt
Interesting video

@BeePeeOilDisaster I have a copy of Home Planet which I ran back to May 10 - There are 4(four) planets rising just prior to the sun on that and adjacent mornings. Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Mercury.... all in the same little patch of sky along the solar ecliptic plane. Home planet is a free software program for enthusiasts.

Sounds plausible too me.

tlasalt

This is the answer, it was Venus, Jupiter, Mars and Mercury that day. Sometimes planets look brighter through the camera.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
Sorry OP, but chinese lanterns does not = planets!!

2nd line

Can you prove this, so we can put it to bed?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by tlasalt
Interesting video

Sounds plausible too me.

tlasalt

This is the answer, it was Venus, Jupiter, Mars and Mercury that day. Sometimes planets look brighter through the camera.

Can you show us the elignment of the planets that day at that time?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I agree.

It should be "Red Alert"!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ok....i watched the video a few times, and it's definitely not any lens flare....if it was, there would be some type of halo around them, or light would appear to "streak" away from them.......this is definitely interesting....if i can find a better copy of the video, i'll take my time, and analyze it even more, but going on what i've seen...it looks like something worth looking into a lot more

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Here ya go...
May's amazing alignment...

In the early dawn, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury will be clearly visible to the naked eye low in the eastern sky from May 9-12, 2011, with the planets brighter than the stars, and slightly less luminescent than the moon. The actual configuration will look different dependent upon your viewpoint on Earth, with the best views in the Southern Hemisphere. Starting an hour before sunrise, the planets will start to come into view, first Venus, then Jupiter 5-10 minutes later, followed by Mercury and finally Mars.

Need more?

edit on 15-7-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Its a camera pointed towards Hilo, Hawaii at sunrise May 10, 2011 The yellow lights at the very beginning in the bottom right corner is the city of Hilo...

this is what i came up with in stellarium. mars maybe?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by shauny

Here ya go...

In the early dawn, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury will be clearly visible to the naked eye low in the eastern sky from May 9-12, 2011, with the planets brighter than the stars, and slightly less luminescent than the moon. The actual configuration will look different dependent upon your viewpoint on Earth, with the best views in the Southern Hemisphere. Starting an hour before sunrise, the planets will start to come into view, first Venus, then Jupiter 5-10 minutes later, followed by Mercury and finally Mars.

Need more?

Its a camera pointed towards Hilo, Hawaii at sunrise May 10, 2011, The yellow lights at the very beginning in the bottom right corner is the city of Hilo... So is the camera pointing in that direction?

Would that fit into your explination? Serious question, Im wanting this de-bunked.
Your theory is possible. but just that.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Its a camera pointed towards Hilo, Hawaii at sunrise May 10, 2011 The yellow lights at the very beginning in the bottom right corner is the city of Hilo...

this is what i came up with in stellarium. mars maybe?

On its own though.
The other chap said 3 planets together.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by shauny

Here ya go...

Need more?

I agree, very nice video. Cheers to the person who took the video.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Ok but only because you asked nicely.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06299a60386e.jpg[/atsimg]

I think it is safe to say Debunked!

Tlasalt

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join