It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Official: Israel Will Bomb Iran in September

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

LOL no whats being taught in American history is that we have been an evil country since our inception, that since we're American we have to apologize for the many terrible things those before us have done. Like slavery, though they leave out the fact that the tribal leaders ( black) sold their fellow tribesman. and Bush Doctrine is now Obama Doctrine.

ON TOPIC: Iran has already cast the first stones, with the propaganda and the calls for annihilation. couple that with increasing intel suggesting they are closer and closer to a functional bomb, and buying ballistic missiles from Chinese weapons companies, and you might find their fears could be justified soon.

To which i say go for it. China and Russia claim to not want a nuclear (bomb) Iran, but they wont lift a finger to stop it, before or after either. So if its WW3 time, I hope our defense systems are ready.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The Following is my comment from another thread that has been closed due to it's similarity to this one:

Western (predominantly christian) countries will go to great lengths to defend Israel for two reasons:

1. It gives them an ally in a part of the world where a very important resource exists (oil)
2. The very foundation of christianity, and by extension their control over their populations, rest on prophesies involving Israel. If Israel falls and the world doesn't end then christianity goes the way of the dodo.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The 11th?
They sure love numerology.
What about the people of these both countries who have no problem with each other? Why can't the leaders of each country just join the fightclub?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Tying in with the dates and significance of 'spiritually relevant' / astrological alignments - the Elenin flyby could in fact be the same blood-red comet which is spoken of as 'The Destroyer' which comes as a tool of God's wrath 'from the furthest reaches of the Heavens [Solar System]' .

Apparently the comet has already turned Pluto reddish in colour, due to debris from the comet tail being of a high iron composition. In fact, there are records stretching back into ancient China (not to mention Judaism etc) which state the the rivers ran red, the earth turned red... The Chinese had it down as the result of a close fly-by of a comet-like object which spewed reddish dust from its tail...

This thing might just be 'wormwood' folks. Turning the rivers bitter/ poisonous?!

Does anyone know if Elenin has a carbonaceous gas content? If so, and by some chance it enters our atmosphere - might it begin to burn with a blue flame as it enters Earth's atmosphere?

Therefore, Elenin might end up being the 'mountain burning with a blue flame' spoken of in Revelations. Time bending is no problem for angelics... I believe in prophecy - in case you hadn't noticed. I don't always prescribe to doctrines, but believe there is truth to the foretelling of future events under guidance.

Coincidentally, the vision of the 'blue flame mountain' seen by St John was also witnessed by me from mid-air, smashing down a hundred miles offshore from a long coastline, in a dream I had aged 17.

In case anyone's interested, it was a sort of prophetic dream - powerful and symbolic - I was carried by an angel over the Earth's oceans, having been picked up from a supermarket/ 7-11 sort of store, where I'd been trying to warn people against choosing falsely advertised goods. Some of the store supervisors were trying to stop me from interfering, but they weren't able to stop the word getting out, as though they were physically held back against their will at certain times, and at other times they seemed just unsure how to handle the situation.

Interpretation:

- The supermarket was later revealed as being a representation of some relatively small 'place' where a collection of all the world's people were gathered;
- After two years of activity on this site, by observing current events, and on following the wisdom revealed in dreams through they years, I believe the dream symbolically refers directly to ATS.
- ATS is relatively small (vs. world populace), and represents a literal and figurative microcosm of the world, its peoples and opinions - precisely as the dream depicts.
- The people were trying to discern what was true and false (what they should 'buy') - some of them seemed to be sleepwalking; others were sharper, aware, in agreement but often feeling powerless.
- Some of the store supervisors were trying to stop me from interfering - shills and disinfo types on ATS, plus their counterparts (intelligence agencies and gang stalking crews) in the Real World.

Both in that dream, and (subconsciously in the main) here on ATS, I've been trying to warn people about what is coming - what my dreams appear to show me - and what my life experience has led me to believe (about me, you, 'the sheeple', the shills, the PTB, 'the others' etc.)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

i always thought wormwood meant a nuclear bomb, but perhaps it could be a comet. if it is a nuke israel has plenty.
regardless this is just insanity. i cant believe they would even consider such a thing. hopefully if there are voices of reason in israel they will speak up now.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Problem with Israel especially in this forum is because no one could look on their situation from their perspective. Most of us look at this problem "what this Israeli people wants this time, why they are heating up this conflict, what is the reason in attacking Iran, they are mad"

I understand such point of view but people, especially authorities in Israel think in different way. They are including some factors we would never take serious. We just watch and see there Is Israel and other rather enemy countries round their borders. Somewhere else is Iran but between Iran and Israeli is American state of Iraq so there is no risk.

Israeli authorities look further ahead. What would happen when American and allays would live Iraq. Political power of Iran is constantly rising. They are building strong relationship with other countries in middle east and they have silent support of China future number one super power. Existence of whole Israel country in future isn't safe. In fact they are convicted to be erased in next 20, maybe 30 years if they don't do something. Looking at this case from this perspective they reach the wall and have no other option. They have to break Iran now before Iran with the rest of Muslim world do this in future and they would do everything to engage all western world in this conflict. This is their desperate choice and this is very serious.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Another big thread on this here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This was said last September!!!!! LOL. Google it. Geez u guys fall for anything.

Sure, tell me what to type into the search bar and I'll gladly do it. =)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join