It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing the Timewave predictions July 15th to July 31st 2011 - Part 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The Timwave predictions (by Terence McKenna) shows a decreasing slope which supposedly predicts major disasters and changes the world will go through until the penultimate year of 2012 - when the world is going to end apparently. There have been countless threads on this matter, most of them trying to use the graph to correlate to a major event (after it has taken place), and then somehow they play around with the data to make it fit to the corresponding event and make it look like the Timewave Graph predicted future.

What I propose is a simple test - I will put forward the various Timewave Graphs for the dates between July 15th and July 31st 2011, and based upon the dips of the graphs which supposedly indicate major worldwide changes or disasters, you can judge for yourself on the coming dates whether the Timewave graphs really do predict the future or are a bunch of inaccurate pseudo scientific rubbish.

1) TIMEWAVE King Wen - SHELIAK MODEL

KEY DATES FOR MAJOR EVENTS:
17th July 2011
19th July 2011
31st July 2011

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efc0623f74d3.jpg[/atsimg]

2) TIMEWAVE King Wen - WATKINS MODEL

17th July 2011
24th July 2011
27th July 2011
31st July 2011

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f875e75245a4.jpg[/atsimg]

3) TIMEWAVE King Wen - KELLY MODEL

17th July 2011
19th July 2011
21st July 2011
24th July 2011
31st July 2011

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e937f35dc97d.jpg[/atsimg]

4) TIMEWAVE HUANG TI MODEL

16th July 2011
18th July 2011
25th - 27th July 2011
31st July 2011

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bf46aff0b5e.jpg[/atsimg]

Note: I didn't bother for the Franklin model, as it shows no dips in the month of July, except a constant decreasing gradient.

All these models apparently have the dates 17th, 19th and 31st July in common as they show dips there. Lets see whether something major happens on those dates above to prove whether the Timewave really does predict the future or is just a load of rubbish

edit on 15-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The world is not going to end in 2012.

But besides that, interesting thread, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
All the graphs show a significant dip for the 31st. I am not one who puts any stock into predictions, but I will be keeping an eye on this thread until the end of the month.

I am interested to see how events will be interpreted to fit these dates.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
The world is not going to end in 2012.

Not wanting to argue because I don't think anything will happen in 2012 either but how can you say that with a degree of certainty?

I sure as hell wasn't able to say in 2000 "there will never be a plane flown into a building on purpose, don't be so stupid" because unless we're able to see the future, how do we know something will or won't happen?

As for July 17th, as much as I hate WWE, their Money In The Bank ppv takes place then and is supposedly CM Punk's final match for the company so that's been predicted by the wrestling world as a major event.

That's honestly the only date I know for sure something will happen though because it's been hyped for weeks.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The sheliak model is more accurate than all the other models.
I am expecting minor significant events until last week of July...OH, and you forgot to add that in reality the novelty accelerates in sheliak model from JULY 27 2011 to AUGUST 7 2011.

AUGUST 7 2011 is a date to watch. July 27 2011- August 7 2011 represents the most novel period of the whole summer...September excluded.

For the record, we are entering resonance with 1920s right now, that will end in second week of september to continue with the 1930s.
So expect similar events to the ones which happened in 1920s decade now.

Fascism, Nazism rise, March on Rome, Irish civil war, end of ottoman empire, and such events that could be connected to the present.
August is time to expect major hyper-inflation, a huge mississippi flood like in 1927, martial law in Britain and than 1929 economic collapse, a similar event in first week of september 2011.

This is still under observation. We may never know which model is correct until the final event before perennial novelty happens and becomes present reality.

edit on 15-7-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What would comparable events for those dates look like?

Could it be something small like a down day for the Stock Markets,
or would it be more extreme such as new legislation being passed?

Example;
[for the 17th]
will we see an assassination of Casey Anthony?
or
will carmageddon wreak havok on LA?

am I thinking to nationally?
will the event even be known throughout the globe? (secret PLA meetings, for example, could be important but not known until later, if ever)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

Expect small level events until July 27 than an acceleration of intensity of the events and more big events until August 7 2011.
There is a strong possibility for July 27, July 31, and August 7 to be dates of the most important events of the whole summer 2011.

Oh, and everytime there is novelty, expect anything unexpected and unusual, bizarre and weird to happen.

edit on 15-7-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

will the event even be known throughout the globe? (secret PLA meetings, for example, could be important but not known until later, if ever)

I see that as a major problem with dismissing Timewave based on what is reported or widely known. The MSM is so locked up that you can't trust they are reporting major novelty, especially events that have the potential to change the status quo. Certain scientific discoveries could certainly be seen as novel and just as certainly not be known outside of a select group of people, hidden from the rest of us under the blanket of "national security." Take the first nuclear bomb for instance. How long was it from the time it was created (certainly a novel event) to the time the average person was aware of it? I have a great deal of respect for Mckenna and would like to think that it works, but for me the jury is still out. Still, to dismiss it as wrong because something isn't nationally or internationally known on that particular day.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Ah, this is going to be interesting, and congrats for setting this up! I love the idea and the way you've shown a couple of models. We shall see, won't we?

There was a 6-0 EQ offshore Chile a short while ago. If it's like the others in that spot, then there should not be any damage, but I'm just recording it here for posterity.

I've bookmarked the thread and will check back from time to time.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

August 6 1945 was a key event for humanity because we used for first time a weapon capable of eliminate humanity from Earth's face.
The birth of Hitler is shown to be a very novel event on the graph. No one knew who Hitler was when he was born, but the graph indicates it as significant.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The birth of Hitler is shown to be a very novel event on the graph. No one knew who Hitler was when he was born, but the graph indicates it as significant.

My point exactly. If people were following Timewave back then they would have said that it didn't work because it said something was significant when there was no indication of something significant happening at that time.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I've not delved very deeply in the TWZ phenom, but I do find discernable patterns in it. I can see how it would indicate a major event as there are timelines and events that would correlate with the cycles shown in your charts. As with many people I cannot speculate with any accuracy, the event/events to unfold in the near future. But in retrospect, I can see the propagation of events that would drop us into such an upheaval.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Is this program on the Internet for others to enter dates and compare? If so, what is the link? thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The only "disaster" so far I can see today on the news is the Indonesian Volcanic eruption, but its not really a worldwide concern.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Today, Sean Hoare, the whistleblower for the NoW phone hacking scandal was killed. So far his death hasn't affected the whole world but what implications could it have in the future?
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

According to the Calleman Mayan calendar model 7/31 is the beginning of the 5th day. I have read that the 5th day is supposed to be important in this model. It represents a fairly sharp drop on each of the 4 Timewave models. We'll see.

As for today (19th), there was a major drop in Greek finances and percentage rates on bonds that could be a trigger in the EU and world economy. We'll see on that one too.

This is another problem with Timewave dates--are increases in novelty (drops in the graph) meant to be points where something major happens on that day? Or are they the equivalent of when the proverbial boulder begins rolling down the hill (trigger events)?

edit on 20-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: Last paragraph

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I think so, although I'm still sceptical about the Timewave graphs to be programmed to end in 2012...whats so significant about that date anyway?
edit on 21-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think so, although I'm still sceptical about the Timewave graphs to be programmed to end in 2012...whats so significant about that date anyway?

It's the only point throughout the graph, using the I Ching algorithm, that reached a zero point--that is, the point of ultimate novelty, thus the Zero of Timewave Zero.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good thread! July seems uneventful, at least I see those dips for these past July dates
Were not of any particular import. Hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Norway bombing and massacre happened on the 22nd. That's a pretty big event, so I'm just placing a marker for examination later on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join