It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Lies and The Cold War Documentry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Did a search of ATS but came up negative.

This documentary is currently showing now on Phoenix here in Germany (the translated version), and it is really worth the hours time to view if you haven´t seen it for yourself. Interesting! You can view it for free at the link below.

UFOs Lies and The Cold War Documentry

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
Did a search of ATS but came up negative.

This documentary is currently showing now on Phoenix here in Germany (the translated version), and it is really worth the hours time to view if you haven´t seen it for yourself. Interesting! You can view it for free at the link below.

UFOs Lies and The Cold War Documentary

wow.. ! I'm watching it right now .. BIG star and flag~!! Don't think I've watched this video yet. I was completely shocked when at the beginning the narrator says..

"all the scientist that don't want a career in Science were willing to speak on camera" ..

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

What was also interesting in the beginning of the documentary was that radar recorded flight path made by the now infamous Belgium UFO incident.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thats was a superb documentary.

Thanks you for posting.

S&F

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wow! Interesting video thus far. I've only just started watching it but I'm definitely intrigued. I've only just scratched the surface of the vid, and I'm surprised this post has seen so few comments and feedback so far.

I'm off to watch more...thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OlympusMons
I've only just scratched the surface of the vid, and I'm surprised this post has seen so few comments and feedback so far.

Probably because the OP didn't give a synopsis of the video, or give his own thoughts on the video. It seems when people just post a video without explaining what it is about, most people don't watch it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Great documentry. Its good to watch something theat does not rely on using the ET word often. Ufo's are a true unexplained and real mystery. Yes, you will always get the de-bunkers who believe every word their government says (sheep). But there is no denying that the evidence that something unexplained is flying in our air-space is overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

It´s about UFOs Lies and the Cold War. It´s a documentary, an hour long and it´s interesting. The simplest Google search lands you plenty more information.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

What a good documentary and there are so few around worth watching. I agree that the Belgian radar clip was the most stand-out moment in the film...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09c41122e62e.png[/atsimg]

I'm guessing the technology of the 1960s Project Palladium has moved on a lot, but would the CIA be spoofing the Belgian military? Whatever was moving around on that radar was erratic!

If you're interested in analysis of the radar data, Mark Cashman wrote a paper on it back in 1998. I've uploaded a pdf version here at Mark Cashman - An Analysis of the Belgian Radar Data

The performance of the UFO intercepted cannot be ascribed to a conventional manned aircraft. The possibility that the UFO was a decoy launched from a low-observability aircraft cannot be discounted, however there is only suggestive evidence of that as an answer, and some significant negative evidence (B2 bombers first flew overseas in 1995[11], but the F117 was first delivered in 1982 with completion delivery in 1990[12] and all flights were at night until 1989[13]; there is, however no information on whether the F117 carried decoys capable of the demonstrated performance in 1990 (the previous reference does not mention any ALD capability as late as the Gulf War)) It is, for instance, also difficult to understand why three conventional air defense radars would have detected a stealth aircraft for long enough to launch an intercept[14].

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190

It´s about UFOs Lies and the Cold War. It´s a documentary, an hour long and it´s interesting. The simplest Google search lands you plenty more information.

Aren't you clever. It's just standard OP procedure, synopsis of what the video is about, and give your take on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Pretty good doc, just to make an observation, the triangle shape indentation in the swedish lake, similar to this incident, which is of worthy note:

scottcwaring.blogspot.com...

edit on 16-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

Awesome video! Thank you for posting it!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that, thanks for the post S&F - not enough good doco's on TV and I really like this one.

Not sure about the Swedish missile in the lake but obviously someone saw something to have the lake searched!

One thing I just dont go for is this American secret aircraft over europe. F-117 launching a drone over Belgium is not possible, they just would not be there (the Americans), nothing flies over foreign territory unless the risk of losing the technology is outweighed by the advantages of that mission and messing around over belgium in a top secret military project is a crazy idea, but then, is it more likely to be that than a UFO _javascript:icon('
')- man this whole topic is a hard one.

I liked the way they showed how 'believers' were ridiculed and wonder if more recent MSM reports are a sign that perhaps the public at large are changing and no longer think these people are nuts. What worries me is when the MSM get it wrong, such as the night sky divers and the 'balloons' over New York, will that embarrassment push them to stop reporting?

Either way, a really interesting doco that never mentioned Roswell once and I loved the bit where the Air Traffic controllers sarcastically responded to the temperature inversion comments!

edit on 16-7-2011 by MisterBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

Indeed, if you think about it, which politician, let alone a USAF general, would risk his or her neck and allow a F-117 to joy ride around a fellow NATO partners airspace? Can you imagine the diplomatic disaster if any unauthorized US aircraft were to crash..let alone kill someone?

Of course, the Belgian UFO picture has only two thing in common with a F-117, it´s black and the roughly triangular shape.

Compare this bottom profile picture of a F-117: www-tc.pbs.org...

With the Belgian UFO: www.swapsale.com...

There is no comparison.

edit on 17-7-2011 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a good documentary do to the traffic controllers who were witnesses to certain events.

The truth is that modern technology is getting so advanced that everything is getting cluttered and mudded.
with drones, stealth, plasma stealth, cloaking technology, high powered lasers, to disabling electronic lasers warfare.
America has no interest in disclosure, only to get advanced enough and hide it's military technology behind the UFO phenomenon so that an average person won't be able to tell a difference. And the question has always been is it us or something else.

top topics

join