It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the world needs now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
totally sick of it all, as i'm sure many others are too... i need a brief time-out

music can convey emotion more beautifully & much easier than i can express it at times

utopian ideal, yea, indeed it is... but fluff it... it's true, nonetheless... so, what the world needs now...

sorry mods, don't mean to be so minimal with the thread, just wanted a little respite & thought to share it in case others might appreciate it, or whatever... & to just let the music do the talking

love to all, in seemingly loveless times

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is emotion and the people to give a damn! The world doesn't have that, we have the opposite

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

It's good to see another Mike Patton fan on this site. Nice find w/ the Bungle video, I hadn't seen that one. I'm still hoping those guys get back together one of these days. Doesn't seem likely, but HEY- FNM did n I don't think anyone expected that reunion. Oh well. I can dream, can't I? FYI- I hear Tomahawk is working on a new album.
Cheers!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

totally agree with you Heartisblack...

this is what i mean by LOVE - it encompasses everything under it's umbrella...

compassion, empathy, consideration, respect, care of & service to others... not just for humanity, but for animals, plantlife, our whole ecosystem

it feels like we lost something so important along the way, & we really need it back

thx for replying

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RainDog

yea RainDog, great to find mike fans here of all places

man, that vid u posted is one of my faves ever, must have seen it a jizzillion times now... song covered gorgeously... thank you!

yea, last i heard about new tomahawk was they just needed mike's parts... think he's hard at work on his other projects too... i can't wait for new material

would be great if bungle did do it... friendships are mended now, but mike's probably got so much on his plate as it is... still, i'll join u in hoping & dreaming

i was gonna post a vid for you as thanks... but i'll link u to artsyfairie's (RIP

new topics

top topics

join