It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman Reports On This Year's (2011) Roswell UFO Festival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

Stan updates his column at TUFOC in his report and impressions of this year's Roswell Festival:

I wasn't sure what to expect this year what with the political battles that had gone on in Roswell since last year and without a city sponsored slate of speakers competing with those of us at the International UFO Museum and Research Center. In addition, I was concerned because it took a long time for there to be a program of lectures posted on line. The raging forest and desert fires in the southwest didn't help and there had been no rain near Roswell for many many months The temperature reached near the 100 mark every day.Fortunately it cooled down to the 70s at night. Of course there was no humidity.There were even fireworks on July 4.

It turns out the crowds were excellent both at the museum itself and at the various panels and lectures. . .

. . . I had wrongly been anticipating a battle with Kevin [Randle] because he had made the strange claim that because a Mr. Willingham had apparently lied about his military credentials when claiming that he had witnessed a saucer crash near Del Rio,near the Mexican border . . ..

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. Thanks for that.

Second line!

join