It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of the New Age *Full Documentary*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok, so here it is. A quite new documentary. First 15 mins contains a passage from book of Genesis so you can skip it if you have to. However it is importand to understand the rest.

edit on 15/7/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: warning

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

I just watched the first 2:36 mins. What is this? some kind of church goers dire predictions of the future?

how can you post this and not have watched it your self?

I'm not even sure i want to finish the video if all im going to get is an ear full of preaching.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Deneb56 because: fixed the emoticon

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I stopped watching when I realized the video was just some nutter reading out of the bible. There is nothing of value in it. FAIL.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I dont know how anyone could sit nearly 3 hours of this nonsense.........i watched 30 seconds, fast forwarded to 5 mins...watched another 30 seconds....i couldnt take any more

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's only on start and a bit at the end and this passage from Bible is importand to understand new age way of thinking about Christ/antichrist. You should realize that this case is all about religion. Everything is religious in this religious universe. I've found a lot of comprehensive info there. Is it too long? Imagine reading a book
as in ol' good times people used to. What a waste of time isn't it?
edit on 15/7/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

For your information, I do read. A lot. In fact I have a doctorate in Biblical Theology, too. Which means I've read the entire bible multiple times during my schooling. The problem with the video is that it takes entirely too long to get into any "meat". It was poor film-making (and yes, I have gone to school for Electronic Media Production including TV, Radio and Film.)

The screenshot that youtube uses for the video mentions the Satanic bible and Shiva. A person would have to be a complete idiot to believe anything the church of satan has to say in relation to hinduism.

So if you are saying it was worth it to sit through the most over-read portions of the bible just to have some average joe talk about things he knows little to nothing of, your time is worth far less than mine.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The real new age is the age of spirit and truth, the age of the second coming of Christ, not as a particular individual, but as a state of mind and being, and of the human being, not as a thing, but as a phenomenon in the process of becoming ever more self realized, and thus, God realized, as intended, and as redeemed.

Fundamentalist literalism, since it sets the whole Biblical frame up for ridicule and rejection, is the devil's business, imho and "Churchianity" his infrastructure (or much of it).

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn

For your information, I do read. A lot. In fact I have a doctorate in Biblical Theology, too. Which means I've read the entire bible multiple times during my schooling. The problem with the video is that it takes entirely too long to get into any "meat". It was poor film-making (and yes, I have gone to school for Electronic Media Production including TV, Radio and Film.)

The screenshot that youtube uses for the video mentions the Satanic bible and Shiva. A person would have to be a complete idiot to believe anything the church of satan has to say in relation to hinduism.

So if you are saying it was worth it to sit through the most over-read portions of the bible just to have some average joe talk about things he knows little to nothing of, your time is worth far less than mine.

Well Said!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

Originally posted by Deneb56

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn

Well Said!

I don't think so. You can read the Bible hundred times and not understand if you are not given. This "I have knowledge" thinking is actually stumbling-block of many, maybe all theologists. Look at the catholic church during times. Do I really have to explain it?
Regarding hinduism and satanic origin of other christs/antichrists, other false, babylonian religions, that is not only the point of this movie. They all have satan-inspired origin. Of course they wont tell you that. What they will tell you are pleasing honey teachings about "universal" love and peace, that you are actually god etc. You don't have to agree with that, but don't say you have something in common with Jesus. He said very clearly there is no other way but Him. So you call Him a liar? You've read the Bible so tell me how many times God condemns other religions in old testament. Over and over again. Maybe new-age thinking masters can make way better, shorter movies, but I can say for sure you didn't watch it 'cause you don't have any real argument. You are just judging a book by its cover. What a shame bro...
edit on 16/7/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Movie removed by user?

If you find it again repost and I'll give it a look-see.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Here you can still find it

youtube
edit on 2/1/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join